Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 04:03:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Lightball20's first ever Nuzlocke

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightball20's first ever Nuzlocke  (Read 333 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:30 pm »

I got the gen 5 ds/case/black for high school graduation(mid of june) and just now decided to start playing it.

I decided that I wanted to try doing a Nuzlocke for once. I will try to finish it but no guarantees, I have 12 pokemon games and have only ever completed 2 of them(2 others i stole from my sister when she stopped playing, one other i was close to copleating until that ds was stolen and i had to get a new copy, and another i havent started because i only got it for birthday because it was buy one get one half off and no main series gameboy advance and above game even used costs as little as 20 dollars)

The rules I will follow

1. Pokemon faints, it's dead. I release it, or if its somewhat rare or i cant get it in white i leave it in a box i will name dead.
2. I will try nicknaming everything I get with a name from mangas I read(I won't be using names from Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece)
3. I will only catch the first thing i see in an area. It escapes/is fainted, tough luck, no second chances.
3a. If the first thing I see in an area is a type I already have at least one form of I don't have to catch it, I can look for a new poke.
3b. (adding now because I thought the monkeys were given in city) I am not counting gift pokes as the one poke in an area for two reasons, main reason is that I didn't really encounter it, second is that in the actual game you cant catch anything if you don't have pokeballs, but you can still receive gift Pokemon, so in the nuzlocke you cant catch more than one poke in an area but you can receive gift pokes.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:47:21 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 06:15:24 pm »

Team
Yokoya - Tympole - Naughty - Loves to eat - Swift swim - Pinwheel Forest(Outer) - Level 13
Hatsune - Herdier - Female - Lonely - Alert to sounds - Vital Spirit - Route 2 - Level 16
Nao - Munna - Female - Hasty - Good perseverance - Synchronize - Dreamyard - Level 14
Kabuto - Pidove - Male - Docile - Likes to thrash about - Super Luck - Route 3 - Level 13

Box

Dead
Gagamaru - Pansear - Male - Jolly - Loves to eat - Gluttony - Dreamyard(Present) - Level 12
Mamoru - Oshawott - Male - Jolly - Hates to lose - Torrent - Nuvema Town - Level 13
Haruna - Roggenrola - Female - Quiet - Good perseverance - Sturdy - Wellspring Cave - Level 14
Lana - Patrat - Female - Impish - A little quick tempered - Run Away - Route 1 - Level 10
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:18:33 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 06:15:48 pm »

7/24/11 Encountered my first wild pokemon which I caught, Lana the Patrat, I would have preferred the dog. Got to the Pokemon Center then went back to Route 1 and trained Lana to Level 4 and Mamoru to Level 7 before fighting N. Beat him easily and both pokemon gained a level, went to Route 2 and caught Hatsune the Lillipup.

7/25/11  I beat the first gym. I got Gagamaru, Nao, Kabuto, and Haruna. Then I made a mistake, against one of those electric horses I told Mamoru to attack it and it used its electric attack and Mamoru fainted, then later I was fighting Yokoya with Haruna knowing i wouldnt die in one hit i dealt it alot of damage with my first attack but it was still green, so I attacked again, then it used bubble beam and she died because she had taken a little damage from a round before, i was still able to catch Yokoya.

7/26/11 And another one died this time to a Sawk that was lv 15, i thought i would take one hit from it then swap out, but instead the first hit from double kick was critical, and the second killed it, i then ran away rather than risk anymore deaths and will now train on route 3 and in the cave till my guys are like Level 20 then i will fight the second gym(overkill but i cant keep losing them faster than i catch them) And now Lana died to a Pidove that got a critical quick attack. Four deaths so far and still only one gym badge
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:19:24 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 03:01:43 am »

Aw, your Starter died. Q _ Q
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 03:11:06 am »

Aw, your Starter died. Q _ Q
yes i am doing very bad at this game, just had my elemental monkey die to a sawk, timburr was the one my kabuto just barely beat, the way i play is i tend to heal when i have one guy left at red, so i need a lot of work getting used to the not letting anyone die part of the nuzlock
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:16:07 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 03:24:15 am »

yes i am doing very bad at this game, just had my elemental monkey die to a sawk, timburr was the one my kabuto just barely beat, the way i play is i tend to heal when i have one guy left at red, so i need a lot of work getting used to the not letting anyone die part of the nuzlock
Nuzlockes take time to get used to.
My first Nuzlocke was Ruby.
Let's see, My end team was:
Zephyr(Swampert)
Locketree(Shiftry)
CruelShark(Sharpedo)
Arial(Swellow)
Coaldron(Torkoal)
Loudyell(Exploud)
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 11:46:49 pm »

I am now giving up that nuzlocke and starting again after i trade off the pokemon that i want to keep like starter and munna, i was in the gym battle she had one pokemon left, i had two, both were below her pokemons lv, one was asleep, one was at 1 hp, i decided to just restart the entire thing i dont even have two gym badges and i have lost 6 pokemon already
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 11:48:37 pm »

Damn, ouch. If it makes you feel better, I once got killed by Falkner due to amazing crit-hax. I'm sorry it went down that way! D: Better luck next time. Never forget.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 12:21:09 am »

Team
Mamoru - Dewott - Male - Mild - Good endurance - Torrent - Nuvema Town - Level 26
Chisame - Minccino - Female - Hardy - Somewhat of a Clown - Technician - Route 16 - Level 22
Yokoya - Scolipede - Male - Relaxed - Sturdy body - Poison Point - Pinwheel Forest(Inside) - Level 30
Haruna - Boldore - Female - Lax - Likes to relax - Sturdy - Wellspring Cave - Level 32
Motoko - Gurdurr - Female - Rash - Often lost in thought - Guts - Pinwheel Forest(Outside) - Level 27
Unzen - Sigilyph - Male - Sassy - Sturdy Body - Wonder Skin - Desert Resort - Level 22

Box

Dead
Lana - Patrat - Female - Naive - Strong willed - Keen Eye - Route 1 - Level 11
Akira - Pidove - Male - Careful - Proud of its power - Super Luck - Route 3 - Level 10
Gagamaru - Pansear - Male - Lax - Loves to eat - Gluttony - Dreamyard(Gift) - Level 16
Kyosuke - Sandile - Male - Rash - Likes to thrash about - Intimidate - Route 4 - Level 17
Nao - Munna - Female - Rash - Very finicky - Synchronize - Dreamyard - Level 25
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:49:06 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 03:31:23 pm »

I was on vacation and played some but forgot for a while and havent updated so here it is all in one group
i killed the route 2 lilipup when the second hit i got was a critical, but this time i have only lost 3 guys, i am now training kyosuke to the point of the others
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: