Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 12:07:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Rp: Into Their World: Quote Montage and Saga List.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Rp: Into Their World: Quote Montage and Saga List.  (Read 2300 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 02:27:38 pm »

I think we all should give Richie props for this awesome topic. It's a nice add on to the already awesome rp. Cheesy
Thanks! =D

And I'll get started on any updates later because I'm using my Wii at the moment and it'd be super sifficult to update on it. -_-"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 02:33:23 pm »

- she's switching out Kurow
after all your effort trying to get a male clefairy? =OOOO
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 02:37:00 pm »

after all your effort trying to get a male clefairy? =OOOO
Yup. It's just that Lu does a helluva lot more damage than Kurow... Also, female Eevee without SR. Damn. Cool But the LG thing is more for my own satisfaction than anything else- it's sort of my way of making this story real, since all Pokemon I use in the rp are in the game. It's my way of keeping it real, so to speak. And at the end of the sequel, I can move all of the Pokemon over to one or the other of the games and play on in it. Which is epic squee time. xD

Thanks! =D

And I'll get started on any updates later because I'm using my Wii at the moment and it'd be super sifficult to update on it. -_-"
I can also update stuff for you if you need me to, just ask. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 02:52:38 pm »

Yup. It's just that Lu does a helluva lot more damage than Kurow... Also, female Eevee without SR. Damn. Cool But the LG thing is more for my own satisfaction than anything else- it's sort of my way of making this story real, since all Pokemon I use in the rp are in the game. It's my way of keeping it real, so to speak. And at the end of the sequel, I can move all of the Pokemon over to one or the other of the games and play on in it. Which is epic squee time. xD
I can also update stuff for you if you need me to, just ask. Smiley
That'd be awesome, Thanks.
Also, if you edit the Quote Montage, remeber to change the [quote author] to the character who said the quote, that's what I was doing.
I was going backwards while getting the quotes so that's why the earlier ones aren't posted.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 02:57:27 pm »

That'd be awesome, Thanks.
Also, if you edit the Quote Montage, remeber to change the [quote author] to the character who said the quote, that's what I was doing.
I was going backwards while getting the quotes so that's why the earlier ones aren't posted.
Sure thing. Smiley

Also, maybe we can add in your character concept art somewhere?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 03:04:43 pm »

That'd be awesome, a gallery for our characters.

I have it planned out.
Headshots Section: Used to house Profiles and General ideas for what characters look like.
Full-body Section: Used for general ideas of outfits for characters.
And so on. This'll be great.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:07 pm »

Note: When the Gen III update takes place I will add the Gen III Fr/Lg sprites.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 04:09:31 pm »

Wonderful.

You want me to edit the post a bit (add themes, quotes etc)?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 04:11:38 pm »

^ this for me too Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 04:15:43 pm »

Wonderful.

If you have extra theme for Kloud or any other characters feel free to do so.

For the quotes; Just make sure they match the category respectively. n_n
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 04:17:27 pm »

oh gen 3 updates? please explain. i didn't know about this
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 04:19:04 pm »

ARC will be updating the game to Gen III standards after we all beat Blaine.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 04:19:20 pm »

oh gen 3 updates? please explain. i didn't know about this
ARC will at some point be upgrading the Universe into FRLG which is less glitchy.  Until that happens though, 'M will be running amok trying to crash the game along with the Universe.  Once the upgrade happens, 'M will cease to exist.

Also I'm assuming the Sevii Islands may appear since they appear after you defeat Blaine in FRLG
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 04:28:30 pm »

ARC will at some point be upgrading the Universe into FRLG which is less glitchy.  Until that happens though, 'M will be running amok trying to crash the game along with the Universe.  Once the upgrade happens, 'M will cease to exist.

Also I'm assuming the Sevii Islands may appear since they appear after you defeat Blaine in FRLG
They do, but they're irrelevant to the story until the Hoenn arc (why? Don't ask why xP )
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 04:29:44 pm »

They do, but they're irrelevant to the story until the Hoenn arc (why? Don't ask why xP )
but Hoenn only has event islands 8 and 9, it doesnt have the other sevii islands?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: