Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:29:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10276 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 12:16:58 am »

Michael locked the front door before tossing the mail on the counter and looking for anything for himself. "Bill, wrong address, magazine for mom, Shonen Jump week late though," He then gets to a bulky brown envelope. "Hm, weird don't remember anyone ordering anything." Michael said before flipping the envelope over. "Eh this is what they send the game in, last time it was in a special UPS mail box, not a tattered brown envelope, well guess I should try it, if its the real one I can ask ARC why they got so cheap this time around." Michael said before walking off to his room to find his SP. "Well last time I played Emerald it was with this so lets use it again." Michael sticks the cartridge in the SP then turns it on and whites out.

--------

"Uhg, might have had a better landing if I had been standing up when I turned it on not laying down on my bed." Michael said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Well lets go see if I woke up late again like last time." Then Michael heard a yell and walked off toward the yell hoping it was one of the others rather than just a random trainer.

((OOC: remember i also get a treecko i was the first one to call one go back and look through the original's discussion page))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 99
  Print  

Jump to: