Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:16:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10280 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: October 31, 2011, 10:07:58 am »

"She's out cold. Better go see Juan or what's his name."
((if you are in Mossdeep then it's not Juan, it's Tate and Liza))

"What?! You idiot! Thats my body! If he kills LAN he comes back and my body is lost forever! Stupid asses!" Ian stormed off into the safari zone.

"It's not like he actually killed him.  He just threw him quite far" Aryeh sighed.

"Hey Aryeh..." Rick walked over to him.

"It appears you are back to normal.  We need to figure out exactly how to fix this problem" said Aryeh.

"I can't... it's getting stronger.  If the wolf dies then I'll die too" Rick cried "It's linked to me.  I'm so sorry!"

"It's simple" said Aryeh seriously "You have to lock yourself away."

"I can't do that Aryeh" replied Rick "I was created to have life.  I'm not giving that up, even if I do become it again!"

"I don't want to hurt you" Aryeh said sadly "However I have to stop you.  You have to let me."

Suddenly Aryeh gasped as he realised what had just happened.  He flashbacked to what happened in Kanto when he Leaf went to Glitch City.

Suddenly a screen appeared in the barrier.

"I see something on some sort of screen" said Aryeh "Look at this Leaf!"

"It's simple" said Aryeh seriously on the screen "You have to lock yourself away."

"I can't do that Aryeh" replied a boy "I was created to have life.  I'm not giving that up, even if I do become it again!"

"I don't want to hurt you" Aryeh said sadly "However I have to stop you.  You have to let me."

The screen then disappeared.

"What was that?" said Aryeh, confused "Me talking to a boy."

"Maybe it was some kind of vision of the future" suggested Leaf "I wonder who that was."

"I don't know."
((I've been waiting months to do this post with that quote.))

"What did you gasp about?" asked Rick.

"Back in Kanto, I saw a screen that detailed the future.  The conversation we just had was what was on that screen" Aryeh replied "Time is a tricky thing.  What could have sent this conversation back in time to show me those months ago.  Anyway, I have to stop it because it's the only way!"

"No Aryeh, there must be another way!  I have to fight the wolf somehow!" Rick yelled before running away.

"Urgh, this is troublesome.  So many problems to deal with.  I don't know what to do... Well I guess I'll head on back to Lillicove and see how Leaf is doing" Aryeh said to himself.

+++

"Attack!" Leaf exclaimed, her Swampert dealing the finishing blow.

May had been defeated and had to leave in disgrace.

"At least I didn't knock you into water this time!  Instead I just beat you with a Water type!" Leaf called after her, laughing her head off.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99
  Print  

Jump to: