Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 06:26:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10287 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:18 am »

Kloud looked uncomfortable. She leaned back and whispered "He died to bring Zip back. She had died to seal away Missingno... And he gave his life for her."

"You two making plans to make out or something?" Zip teased. Kloud shot her a look. "Chill, chill. I'm just joking."

Kloud looked back to Richie and chuckled. "Hey, I like 'em too. Let's get going- we can go meet up with Ian and Lan. Or not."

Kloud giggled at that suggestion. Zip gave her an incredulous look. "What? He ditched us plenty of times in the past!" Zip laughed. Pico took his spot on Kloud's shoulder.

"Kloud, you look like a pirate!" Zip said.

"Yaaargh me matey, the glass be half full!" Kloud said with a pirate accent.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 10:34:36 am »

Ian,Lan and the twins finally got to the beach.

"I guess we wait." Ian said. He pulled something from his bag. a blanket and spread it on the beach and laid on it. Lan quickly followed.

"Where did Sarah and Max go?"

"They went swimming. Look."

The two twins were in the water splashing each other.

"How are they related to me?" Ian asked.

"Easy. They're mini you."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 11:15:09 am »

Kloud looked uncomfortable. She leaned back and whispered "He died to bring Zip back. She had died to seal away Missingno... And he gave his life for her."

"You two making plans to make out or something?" Zip teased. Kloud shot her a look. "Chill, chill. I'm just joking."

Kloud looked back to Richie and chuckled. "Hey, I like 'em too. Let's get going- we can go meet up with Ian and Lan. Or not."

Kloud giggled at that suggestion. Zip gave her an incredulous look. "What? He ditched us plenty of times in the past!" Zip laughed. Pico took his spot on Kloud's shoulder.

"Kloud, you look like a pirate!" Zip said.

"Yaaargh me matey, the glass be half full!" Kloud said with a pirate accent.
"Hahahaha, so is Zip your first mate?" Michael said seeing Kloud acting like a pirate. "Well then lets go, I want to catch some pokemon, and have fun traveling with you guys at the start of the game this time." Michael walked into Route 101 and spotted a wild Wurmple. "Alright your mine, Slash use Pound," Slash attacked the Wurmple which then had a hard time moving, "Slash stop, eh its a lv 2 almost killed it." Michael threw a pokeball at the Wurmple. Wobble. . .  Wobble . . . Click. "Alright, hm its covered in horns so Horny, I'm sure I can make use of the name later." Michael said as he picked up the pokeball before the others could hear.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2011, 12:24:22 pm »

They had reached Oldale Town.  Standing in Oldale Town was a boy.

"That's my program" said Leaf "Rick!"

Rick turned around after hearing his name.  Rick walked over to them.

"You know who I am, are you my creator?" asked Rick.

"Correct" said Leaf "I built you out of the remains of the RCD project."

"All I know is that I'm a program who wants to be a Pokémon Trainer" said Rick "I have a Treecko and a Trainer Card."

"Well my friend Aryeh is going to help you!" Leaf grinned.

"What?" said Aryeh.

"It's simple" laughed Leaf "Rick, you can travel with Aryeh through Hoenn.  I'm going to head off on my own.  We can cover more ground this way.  I'll see you guys later, I'm your rival for this game Aryeh!"

Leaf ran off.

"Well I guess it's just you and me then Rick" said Aryeh "Nice to meet you.  I'm glad you are sentient and won't try to kill us like the old RCD."

"I have no memories of the old RCD" said Rick.

"Well a criminal named Master Chaos took the program and made him bad but we eventually stopped his protocol and he saccrificed himself to save us" explained Aryeh "None of the problems we encountered with RCD will happen to you though."

"I have a drive to be a Trainer and live my life.  I assume that is what my creator wants of me.  I will do so!" Rick smiled.

"Awesome, now let's head to Petalburg.  I have a bad feeling my role in this game means I'm going to meet a certain nub with a Ralts" said Aryeh.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2011, 12:27:04 pm »

"Where are they?" Lan complained. "It doesn't take hours to get her when we left and got here in fifteen minutes."

"Just relax. They'll come."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2011, 01:06:34 pm »

"Come on, Richie!" Zip pulled him outside, and Kloud followed.

"We should celebrate." Kloud smiled. "I saw an ice cream stand in Oldale Town... I'll treat us to something sweet." "Chic?" Kloud laughed. "Sure, I'm sure they have ice cream that's safe for Pokemon to eat too." Pico jumped up and down on Kloud's shoulder happily.

"Pico is such a little squirt!" Zip said. "Haha, I can still beat you if we battle!" said Kloud. "I bet you could... I'm not much of a trainer. To be honest, the reason I couldn't own any Pokemon before is because they wouldn't obey me. I tried to get some before we all met, but they'd always run away, since all they'd see was Missingno. But now, I've got a chance to be a trainer! So maybe... You guys could help teach me?" Zip tilted her head like Kloud often did. "Haha, sure, I'd love to! Let's talk about it over ice cream." "I've never had ice cream." "It's good. You'll like it."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2011, 01:11:55 pm »

"Hey Sarah." Max called.

"What?"

"Lets go to Oldale Town and get some supplies."

"But that's really far away. And what about Lan and Ian?"

"Big brother won't mind. Come on!" With that Max carefully walked past Ian and Lan, followed by Sarah, and they ran to Oldale Town laughing.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 01:13:33 pm »

"Come on, Richie!" Zip pulled him outside, and Kloud followed.

"We should celebrate." Kloud smiled. "I saw an ice cream stand in Oldale Town... I'll treat us to something sweet." "Chic?" Kloud laughed. "Sure, I'm sure they have ice cream that's safe for Pokemon to eat too." Pico jumped up and down on Kloud's shoulder happily.

"Pico is such a little squirt!" Zip said. "Haha, I can still beat you if we battle!" said Kloud. "I bet you could... I'm not much of a trainer. To be honest, the reason I couldn't own any Pokemon before is because they wouldn't obey me. I tried to get some before we all met, but they'd always run away, since all they'd see was Missingno. But now, I've got a chance to be a trainer! So maybe... You guys could help teach me?" Zip tilted her head like Kloud often did. "Haha, sure, I'd love to! Let's talk about it over ice cream." "I've never had ice cream." "It's good. You'll like it."
"Hahaha, is Hoenn the only place with ice cream, you guys have been in this world for over 6 months now and Zip hasn't had Ice Cream." Michael said as they walked to the ice cream shop.

((OOC: ill probably be going in a few minutes and it seems aryeh is going ahead of us, so just have michael follow you now untill you meet Ian then please wait/talk to each other till i get back, and the computer is being left on))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 01:17:02 pm »

Lan opened one eye when he saw Sarah and Max run off.

They really think they can sneak off like that? Lan thought.

"Ian i'll be back. I need to go back to Petalburg to get some supplies."

"Uh ok."

Lan followed the twins from a distance. Where are they going?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2011, 01:20:50 pm »

"Well, Kloud's been in a mood and hardly eaten at all, and since she hasn't I hadn't either..." Zip said. Kloud shot her another look. "Whaaat? Fine... But Richie's coming with us!" "Of course."

So the group headed up towards Oldale Town. It was fairly quiet on the way up- Kloud and Zip trained a little bit, and they arrived in town soon enough.

"There it is! Small little stand, but I haven't had ice cream in ages, so I won't be picky. What do you guys want?"

((I still need to wait for Richie to return, so I'll just have him be pulled along by Zip and stop while they order the ice cream until he gets back. Sounds good.))
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 01:44:27 pm »

Aryeh and Rick headed up Route 102 away from Oldale towards Petalburg.

"So..." began Aryeh "I think you should know, I'm part of a group called the Virtual Agents.  This is supposed to be a secret but I figured you should know.  If you hear someone refer to Agent 5, then it's likely me.  Leaf is Agent 7."

"Virtual Agents... the name sounds familiar" replied Rick.

"It may be in your program.  We are a group who study alternate realities accessed via the alternate reality pathways" explained Aryeh "Apparently they intersect with the Pokémon Universe due to a spark triggered for reasons currently unknown."

Then they noticed Kloud and the others.

"They are here" gasped Aryeh "Be right back Rick, I gotta catch up with some friends."

Aryeh ran over to them.

"Guys!" Aryeh said happily "It's great to see you!  It appears ARC added Hoenn to this game eh.  How have you all been?  Ludicom hasn't been the same without you."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 01:48:24 pm »

Sarah and Max walked through Oldale Town.

"What do we need to get?" Sarah asked.

"Anything. Look there's a shop over there lets go." However they weren't paying attention to where they were going and walked right into Kloud and Zip. Literally.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2011, 01:51:09 pm »

"...Aryeh...? Kloud looked puzzled. "That isn't what you normally wear. Well, anyways, good to see you! It looks like the whole gang is here." Zip waved. Just then was when Sarah and Max ran into them.

"Augh! It's those kids again...." Kloud sounded irritated.

"Hey.. Aren't you guys supposed to be with Ian and Lan?" asked Zip.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2011, 01:53:34 pm »

"...Aryeh...? Kloud looked puzzled. "That isn't what you normally wear. Well, anyways, good to see you! It looks like the whole gang is here." Zip waved. Just then was when Sarah and Max ran into them.

"Augh! It's those kids again...." Kloud sounded irritated.

"Hey.. Aren't you guys supposed to be with Ian and Lan?" asked Zip.

"I'm in a Brendan outfit, I've been given his role to play" laughed Aryeh "Looks like everyone is here then for this new adventure.  I wonder where ARC is anyway."

+++

"Send in Agent 6" said Agent 1 "I want her to infiltrate Team Aqua, they may have knowledge regarding our mission in Hoenn."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2011, 01:54:37 pm »

"Ughh," Max said. He was trying to make something up.

"They're in the pokemon center!" Sarah shouted.

"Y-yeah!" Just then Lan put his hands on their shoulders and they jumped up.

"Just where were you guys sneaking off to?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 99
  Print  

Jump to: