Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:33:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10273 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2011, 10:49:56 pm »

Six months have passed since everything happened. Those that went home have tried their best to adjust to life again, some of them changing their lives, others trying to return to the way it had been before. The world of Pokemon had been made peaceful thanks to the hard work and sacrifice of those who tested it, but this never lasts long... And this is where our story begins anew...

Earth

With the death of Jack, Anthony and the other programmers set off to making the world better. They had decided to keep the world a secret, due to the fact that someone like Jack or the government may wreck the world, should knowledge of it become widespread. Eventually, other regions were added, and things became even more stable in the world. With the help of ARC, things continued along smoothly.

A few days ago, a message was sent out to those testers who returned home. The message was sent by none other than ARC!

"Hello. It's been quite awhile, hasn't it? I've decided to contact you again to offer you an opportunity... An opportunity to come back to the world of Pokemon. If you accept, I will send you a Pokemon Emerald cartridge and what happened last time you entered the world will happen again, albeit in a far easier way.

The choice is yours.

-ARC

The Pokemon World

Kloud, Zip, Ian and Lan had traveled far and wide, eventually ending up in Vermillion City.

"Kloud... I know you're bummed out about not being able to go home and all, but it'll be good to get away from Kanto. I bet if you let yourself have some fun, you'd feel a lot better!" Zip said.

Kloud shut Richie's journal and put it in her bag before looking up, irritated.

"Come on, Kloud... Remember? You said we'd go to some beaches together." Ian prodded.

"Just get a move on already..." Lan said. "I bought the tickets for the boat, so holding us back will just make us carry you there."

Zip and Ian laughed and Kloud eventually joined in too.

"Alright, alright, I'm going..." Kloud continued to walk with them towards Vermillion Harbor. They boarded a large cruise ship, and soon enough, they were on their way out of Kanto. The waves lapped against the ship and the boat rocked gently as they moved. Many others were on the boat, too, but the group mostly stuck together above board.

"I love the ocean... It's so pretty." Kloud stared off into the horizon, her voice dreamy.

"Ugh, I hate the ocean..." Zip looked seasick.

"Well, I bet I can guess why." Ian laughed.

"We're almost there!" Lan pointed to the land.

Soon enough, they were getting off of the boat, and began their trek to Littleroot Town. On the way...

Petalburg Woods. It was quiet... Too quiet. The group continued on, until two small figures leapt from the bushes at them!

Kloud screamed, and Zip jumped afoot. Ian leapt back and cried out, while Lan got ready to fight.

"Big brother, big brother!" the voices said. "Hi! It's us!"

There were two of them, obviously related.

"Max and Sarah, remember?" Max laughed. "You should have seen your faces!" Sarah shyly looked on.

"I guess... We should probably bring them along." Zip said, confused. So the little group got a little bigger. Soon they were in Littleroot Town.

Professor Birch greeted them.

"Ah, welcome, welcome! First, I should let you all know... You'll need to get new trainer IDs to work in Hoenn, which means you won't get to use any of your Pokemon from Kanto until you beat the Pokemon League here."

Kloud frowned. "Well, alright... I guess so."

"So go ahead, pick your new partners!" Professor Birch led them to a table with many Pokeballs on it.

"Torchic for me." Kloud picked up a Pokeball containing Torchic. "I'll name you Pico!"

Zip looked shyly. "You mean... I can have one...?"

"Of course!"

"I'll pick Treecko, then..." Zip picked Treecko up. "I'll name you Gecko." She was all smiles as she looked at the small green Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:04:01 pm »

"How about a Mudkip?" Ian said. "I'll name you Muddy."

"I guess I'll have Torchic. I'll name you Phoenix." Lan said.

"Hey, what about us?" Max complained.

"Yeah." Sarah said."We want a pokemon too."

"I don't know." Professor Birch said. "How old are you both?"

"Ten!" The twins said at the same time.

"Okay, pick your pokemon."

"I'll take Torchic." Max said.

"May I have Treecko?" Sarah asked.

"Sure."

Lan went up to Ian.

"Now I remember." Lan whispered."Before our 'operation' our mom told us she was pregnant with twins."

"Well, they're family. We can't leave them."

"Alright."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 11:23:18 pm »

"Hey Mom! I'm gonna check the mail real quick!" Richie called.

Richie walked outside to the mailbox and checked through the mail.
"Mmhm, Uh huh, School stuff...? Pfft." Richie laughed, "Wait- What the hell?" Richie stared at one of letters, "... Th-this can't be real...!? It's from him!?"

Richie dropped the other letters and rushed to his room with the one that took his interest.
"I can finally see them again... After this whole time..." Richie said as he qickly opened the letter, a small green cartridge fell out from it, "Yes! It is!"
Richie pushed the cartridge into his GBA and started the game...
"If this is like before..." Richie said, but he was stopped, he was being pulled into the game.

+++

Richie crashed into the ground in an unknown area, "W-where am I...? This doesn't look like Kanto..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:45 pm »

"Well, this is all fine and dandy, but I'd really like to get going..." Kloud hated kids- this was going to be a drag. Zip followed after her. "Waaaiiiittt!!"

They went outside the Lab. "Well, let's go! Enough messing around. Beaches, remember?"

"You have a one track mind."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 11:30:11 pm »

"Hey Lan." Max said.

"What's up?"

"That girl over there," He pointed to Zip."Is that your girlfriend?"

"What?!" Lan looked over at Ian. "I don't like these kids."

Ian started cracking up. "Oh my god! Thats rich! She would rather punch him in the face.

"And what about the other girl?" Sarah said. "Is she your girlfriend big brother?"

"WHAT?!" ian yelled.

"Scratch what I said before. I love these kids." He said while laughing.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 11:36:21 pm »

"Ow, okay, I need to figure out where I am..." Riche said. While he was walking around to look for any signs until he accidentally stepped on something, the tail of a small black dog. The dog turned and started barking at Richie.
"Oh crap! That's a Poochyena!" Richie cried, "Oh I know where I am, this is Hoenn..."
While Richie was scoping the area, the Poochyena jumped and bit Richie's leg, "Ow ow ow ow ow!" Richie cried as he threw the Poochyena off, "Ack! Don't chase me!" Richie started scrambling around the area, screaming, "Help me!!! I'm being attacked by a Poochyena!!!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 11:39:29 pm »

"Zip, I hear someone shouting..." Kloud looked around. "I know it'll piss Lan off, but wanna go off on our own and check it out?"

"You know it!" Zip said enthusiastically. They headed north and looked around. "I dunno. I don't see anyone... Too many damn trees." Zip sounded mad.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »

"Hey big brother." Max said. "Can you give us a piggyback ride?"

"A what?" Ian said with a confused look on his face.

"Can we ride on your back?" Sarah said impatiently.

The two didn't wait for an answer. They both jumped on his back and put their arms around Ian's neck.

"Go! Walk!" The two said laughing.

"Gah. You're...choking....me."

Lan looked behind them. Kloud and Zip were gone. "So much for the beach.Ian. We're going man-er women hunting."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:50:49 pm by Corporal Sephiroth » Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 11:56:25 pm »

"Quit complaining.. It's over this way." Kloud ran through the brush only to see... Richie?!

She was shocked, but knew she had to take Poochyena out first.

"Go, Pico! Use Scratch!" Pico kept attacking the Poochyena. "Hold up!" Kloud threw a Pokeball. "Percy." Then she looked back to Richie, dumbstruck.

"Hi..."

Zip was bumbling around in the grass, lost.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 11:59:38 pm »

Lan walked past a tree and saw the girls. "Hey what are you guys doing?" Then he saw Richie. "Well, hello Richie."

Ian came past with Max and Sarah on his back. "Go faster!" Max shouted.

"I can't even go anymore." To prove his point Ian fell to the ground. He looked up. "Richie!"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 12:03:12 am »

"Hehe, I would've been a goner of you didn't- Kloud!?" Richie said, Richie ran up to Kloud and hugged her, "Kloud! It is you! And Zip! Ian! Hey bro! Oh... and Lan..."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:53 am »

"Not so happy to see me huh?" Lan asked.

Max and Sarah got off the ground and looked at Richie. "Who are you?" They both asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 12:07:54 am »

Zip ran over. "There you are! Jeez, running off without me-" She stopped short when she saw Richie. "What...? How'd you find us? Past that, how'd you even get here?!"

Kloud was shocked still. "Yeah, it's me.. I told you we'd be okay. Zip was right, I do get to see you again!" Kloud laughed and hugged Richie tightly before backing up to give him some air.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 12:16:58 am »

Michael locked the front door before tossing the mail on the counter and looking for anything for himself. "Bill, wrong address, magazine for mom, Shonen Jump week late though," He then gets to a bulky brown envelope. "Hm, weird don't remember anyone ordering anything." Michael said before flipping the envelope over. "Eh this is what they send the game in, last time it was in a special UPS mail box, not a tattered brown envelope, well guess I should try it, if its the real one I can ask ARC why they got so cheap this time around." Michael said before walking off to his room to find his SP. "Well last time I played Emerald it was with this so lets use it again." Michael sticks the cartridge in the SP then turns it on and whites out.

--------

"Uhg, might have had a better landing if I had been standing up when I turned it on not laying down on my bed." Michael said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Well lets go see if I woke up late again like last time." Then Michael heard a yell and walked off toward the yell hoping it was one of the others rather than just a random trainer.

((OOC: remember i also get a treecko i was the first one to call one go back and look through the original's discussion page))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 12:17:52 am »

"I recieved a letter from ARC, it apparently had an Emerald Cartridge in it that I mistook for a leafgreen one..." Richie said, scratching the back of his head, "I'm assuming that you read the journal Kloud?"

Before she could answer Richie turned towards the twins and said, "I'm Richie, and what are your names?"
Richie stood back up and took a position so he could hear Kloud and the twins' response.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 99
  Print  

Jump to: