Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:47:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10277 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 12:21:24 am »

Zip laughed. "How do you mistake that...? Well still, good to see ya again!"

Kloud smiled. "Yeah." She opened her bag and handed it back to him. "Thanks for lending it to me... And I'm sorry about before, when I told you to go..." Kloud looked away, embarassed. Zip hit her on the back. "Quit being such a spoil sport!"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 12:23:33 am »

"I'm Max."

"I'm Sarah."

"Apparently They are my younger siblings that got here by......how did you guys get here?"

"We got a letter in the mail."

"Come on Sarah, lets go train!" Max said as he ran off.

"Wait up." Sarah followed him.

"Wait!" Ian said. "Sorry Richie, I have to follow them. Come on Lan."

"Fine. We'll meet you guys at the beach by PetalBurg." Lan said.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 12:26:45 am »

"Oh! Isn't this the part where I get my starter! Let's go see Birch." Richie said, motioning them into the town, "Zip, you seem the same as you were six months ago... Haha."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 12:31:37 am »

Michael arrived at the sound of the noise but all he could see were foot prints. "Damn must have missed them, well I'll probably meet up with them soon, I should go get my pokemon though, its going to be fun to have a real Treecko." Michael thought as he walked in the direction of Littleroot, noticing that he was following 3 of the 5 pairs of shoe prints.

((OOC: Michael is now 19 original was july 18 start so 6 months later is about a week a week after Michael turns 19))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 12:35:53 am »

"Yeah!" Zip led the way. Kloud and Pico hung back by Richie as they walked. "So, what have you been up to? As you can see, Ian and Zip and Lan and me decided to come to Hoenn for the beaches. You should so come with! I haven't been to a beach in ages." "Tor!"

Zip laughed. "I swear, Kloud. All moody these past few months, and suddenly you're all chipper." She giggled a bit. "Well, here we are, the Lab."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 12:37:04 am »

Ian searched for ten minutes but couldn't find them.

"Lan i can't find-" ian came back just in time to see Lan's Torchic evolve.

"I said to look for them!"

"I did! Then I stopped. Then I trained. By the way watch out."

"Wha-" Just then Max and Sarah jumped from the bushes and landed on Ian's back.

"Got you!" They both yelled.

"Why me?"

"By the way don't yell at me for training. I saw you training too.Nice Marshtomp." Lan looked at the kids.

"They both have second evolve forms as well."

"How-when.....never mind. Lets go to the beach."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 12:42:39 am »

Michael got to Littleroot Town and finally found the lab, as he got closer to the lab he saw some people go in, "Huh that looked like Kloud, Zip and Richie." Michael went running to the lab and burst inside. "It is Kloud, Zip, and Richie!" Michael ran up to them. "Guys, how have you been, I missed all you guys, especially Kloud and Zip."
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 12:46:53 am »

"Hey Birch, I've come for a Mudkip." Richie said as he entered the building.

"Um... yeah, sure." Birch replied.

"Awesome, I'll name you... Mudrider, It's supposed to be close to Hotwire..." Richie said as he grabbed the Pokeball, "Huh, Michael, hey!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 12:51:52 am »

"Birch I want one Treecko please." Michael said after turning to Birch.

"Here you go." Birch replied handing Michael a pokeball.

"Sweet your name is Blade, because in Ruby you killed Groudon with a single Leaf Blade, when I thought it was a fire type." Turning back to his friends. "How have all of you been, and were is Ian, Lan, and Aryeh or is he not going to join us this time?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 04:59:46 am »

"Huh?" Zip looked confused. "I don't get it. Anyways, 'sup?"

Kloud laughed slightly. "Hey, Michael. We don't know- haven't seen him yet. I'm guessing ARC would have contacted him again, though... But Lan and Ian are here! They'll be waiting for us at the Petalburg Beach."  Kloud looked to Richie. "So I herd you liek Mudkipz?"

Zip looked supremely confused, which made Kloud burst out laughing.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 05:14:27 am »

"Well while we wait could you explain to me what I missed half a year ago, I wanted to help you guys out with Saffron but ARC needed help with the Bill quest so that M and Missingno. wouldn't be able to enter the update through Bill, then I got lost in the Moltres mountain after I couldn't find Moltres, then I got lost in Victory Road and got to the E-4 after all of you then tried finding out from Richie some of what happened but well even I could tell that no matter what he wouldn't explain it at the time." Michael moves closer to Kloud and whispers to her so that Richie couldn't hear. "Could you tell me about what happened to Ricky, Richie started to say something about him before then stopped and I just remembered now since I don't see him here with Richie."

((OOC:answer this when you wake up get some sleep first))
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 05:41:15 am »

Kloud laughed slightly. "Hey, Michael. We don't know- haven't seen him yet. I'm guessing ARC would have contacted him again, though... But Lan and Ian are here! They'll be waiting for us at the Petalburg Beach."  Kloud looked to Richie. "So I herd you liek Mudkipz?"

Zip looked supremely confused, which made Kloud burst out laughing.
"FUUUUUUUUUU-!!!" Richie screamed, "I hate that meme! Agh!"
Richie looked at his Mudkip and back at Kloud, "Yes, yes I do..."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 06:05:37 am »

"Agent 1, I have urgent news" said Agent 5, walking into Agent 1's office.

Agent 5 happened to be Aryeh, he had been working six months for the Virtual Agents as an operative.  His friend Leaf was Agent 7 and a top programmer for the Virtual Agents, having a knowledge of the situation.

"Yes Agent 5, what is it?" asked Agent 1.

Aryeh dropped a box on Agent 1's desk.

"Open it" said Aryeh "It's what we've been waiting for."

Agent 1 opened the box and gasped.  It was a copy of Pokémon Emerald as well as a note.

"It's ARC" said Aryeh "He has upgraded the Virtual World of Pokémon with the Hoenn Region.  He wants me to return."

"Thank you for alerting us to this" said Agent 1 "Do you want to enter this world again and see your friends from there.   We can plug the game up to our machinery and monitor your process.  You won't be as helpless as you were in Kanto.  We can upgrade you while in the game."

"That will be good" said Aryeh "Send me in to the game.  Send Agent 7 in too.  Hoenn is easier than Kanto."

Agent 7; Leaf then rushed into the room.

"This is the perfect oppurtunity to use my new creation!" Leaf exclaimed.

"What would that be?" asked Aryeh "You make a lot of creations."

"I still have all the formulas and information regarding my RCD project.  Last time Master Chaos took the program and controled it, however this time I can make one who is not controlled" Leaf explained.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Aryeh.

"Correct" said Leaf "This new model I like to call Rick is unable to be controlled by any outside force.  We won't have the same problem as last time.  If we did have a problem it'd be completely different!  This one has its own sentience and controls itself.  Of course I've put in failsafes."

"Very well, we will send in Agent 7 to monitor Rick" said Agent 1 "This is a big project, we may send in some more of our agents.  With access to a Virtual World at our fingertips, all of our best agents should go in.  That seems like a good idea, don't you think?"

+++

The Emerald Cartridge was all plugged up to the large machines at the top secret hidden Virtual Agents base.  Leaf installed her Rick program into the games.

"Agent 5 and 7, you have more knowledge relating to Pokémon that the rest of us, so you are the ones to turn to whenever anything happens" said Agent 1 "Agent 6 will be undercover and will meet you at a place called Rustboro City."

"Got it" Aryeh replied "I guess it's time to plug in and return to the Pokémon World."

+++

Aryeh and Leaf woke up.

"Littleroot Town" said Aryeh "We are back.  Hoenn is my element luckily."

"I guess this time you'll be more confident" laughed Leaf.

"Hello, come in Agent 5, come in?" said a voice.

"Agent 1" said Aryeh "We are in the game and ok."

"Good" said Agent 1 "I am communicating to you via the communication devices on your wrists.  Let me know if anything happens.  We are currently tracking all information signatures in the game.  We are picking up strong information coming from somewhere.  We'll let you know anything we find.  You do the same.  Agent 1 out."

"Adventuring again eh" laughed Aryeh "The last few months have been crazy, but we are here once again.  Speaking of being here, let's try to find my friends.  I assume ARC sent them here too."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 07:19:18 am »

Ian, Lan, Max and Sarah walked through PetalBurg City.

"The beach. Finally we are almost there." Ian said.

"I know. I need a vacation." Lan agreed.

"The beach!" Max yelled out. He pointed to it. "Lets go!" Sarah yelled. They grabbed Ian and Lan by their arms and tried to drag them there.

"You ain't pushing us anywhere." Lan said, obviously annoyed.

"Yeah, in case you haven't noticed we are much bigger then you."

"Then that means you can carry us!" Max said. He jumped onto Ian's back.

"Again?! Really?!"

Sarah jumped on Lan, but he made no real fuss about. After all he was the strongest.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 07:35:00 am »

"I assume we need to get Pokémon" said Aryeh.

"Correct" said Leaf "We are in Littleroot so Prof Birch's lab should be near by.  In order to travel through the game, we need to win the Gyms so we have to take on another league quest" explained Leaf.

They walked into the Lab and noone was there.

"Birch is gone" said Aryeh.

"Uh, I think we have to rescue him from Zigzagoon" said Leaf.

"Like in the game, hmmmm."

"Aryeh... look at your outfit" Leaf realised something.

Aryeh looked at what he was wearing.  He was dressed like Brendan!

"I think the Agents made you Brendan" said Leaf "Well at least you still have your memory unlike when I was made to be Leaf."

"If I'm Brendan then anything that happens to player happens to me" Aryeh said worriedly "This may be more challenging than we thought."

They walked up to Route 101 and saw Birch being chased by a Zigzagoon.  Aryeh ran up to the suitcase.

"I'm here to help but I'll have to borrow a Pokémon!" said Aryeh.

Aryeh picked up a Pokéball.

"Well, it's time to battle once more.  I hope I'm not too rusty" laughed Aryeh.

Wild Zigzagoon Appeared!
Aryeh sent out Torchic!
Torchic used Scratch
Zigzagoon used Tackle
Torchic used Scratch
Zigzagoon used Tackle
Torchic used Scratch
Zigzagoon Fainted!

"Game set and match" said Aryeh "I still got it."

"That was a Zigzagoon" said Leaf "It's fairly weak, whether you still got it or not is still a mystery."

"Thank you for saving me!" Prof Birch said walking over to Aryeh.

"No problem" said Aryeh "My friend and I were actually going to your lab to see if we could register for the Pokémon league."

"Well, sure thing" smiled Birch "I'll get that sorted right away!"

+++

Aryeh now had a Torchic and Leaf had a Mudkip.

"You had to get the one that beats me" sighed Aryeh "Do you want to be my rival or something?"

"Is that a challenge I hear" Leaf grinned "If you want to battle, then let's battle!"

Virtual Agent Leaf would like to battle!
Leaf sent out Mudkip!
Aryeh sent out Torchic!
Torchic used Scratch
Mudkip used Tackle

"That Zigzagoon gave Torchic some training, I currently have an advantage" said Aryeh.

Torchic used Scratch
Mudkip used Tackle
Torchic used Scratch
Mudkip used Tackle

"This is really back and forth" Leaf sighed.

Torchic used Scratch
Mudkip Fainted!

"You were saying" Aryeh grinned.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 99
  Print  

Jump to: