Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 09:23:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10656 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: October 02, 2011, 10:49:41 pm »

"Forget this. Regirock Target Kloud and Jack. MetalHead return." Rockstrike launched a Hyper Beam and it split into two separate beams, targeting Jack and Kloud.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1381 on: October 02, 2011, 11:09:55 pm »

Lan's knife got stuck in Jack's boot and he skidded back as he used his sword to parry Richie's, forcing him out of the way of the Hyper Beam in the process. The Hyper Beam didn't hit him since he was moved, but rather hit the spot right in front of him, sending him against the wall.

Kloud's eyes grew wide as she watched the Hyper Beam come at her.

Why can't I move?! My legs... They aren't working!

"Voir...." Tama floated in front of Kloud, a protective shield formed in front of them, absorbing the Hyper Beam.

"T-tama...?! You... You broke out of your Pokeball to save me..." Kloud's voice was shaky with shock.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 02, 2011, 11:27:48 pm »

"You are dead!!" Michael yelled, releasing Bezerker from his ball, Bezerker ran at Ian, swinging randomly.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1383 on: October 02, 2011, 11:32:26 pm »

"Tch! Damn- This might be a bit more difficult than I thought..." Richie growled, F***ing Regirock! Ian really has to make up his mind! This is getting really annoying... Richie walked slowly towards Jack, weighed down by his sword, he lifted it up and pointed it at Jack's heart, "How many times do you think you can come back?"

When Richie heard Michael's Vigoroth be called out, he looked away from Jack and ran off in front of it, blocking the slashes with his sword, "Michael! What're you doing!?"
+++

"Aryeh! You said you were gonna do something, do it!" Leoh said, holding a defensive stance.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1384 on: October 02, 2011, 11:55:15 pm »

"Ahahahah!!" Jack started laughing madly. "Does it even matter?!" He jumped to his feet, trying to regain his balance.

"Aryeh said to go after Elitos. Tama... Please help us." Tama nodded and floated over, assisting the Agents in holding Elitos back.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 02, 2011, 11:59:25 pm »

"Give me 10 seconds and I'll back you up. Making a sub drains you ya know."

Pikinfin took a deep preath and a white glow enveloped him. True to his wrods, it lasted for 10 seconds.

"By the way, did I mention I'm a medic?" These words were followed with a cocky smile. "Now, just point me at who you want taken down."
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: October 03, 2011, 01:21:40 am »

"Tch! Damn- This might be a bit more difficult than I thought..." Richie growled, F***ing Regirock! Ian really has to make up his mind! This is getting really annoying... Richie walked slowly towards Jack, weighed down by his sword, he lifted it up and pointed it at Jack's heart, "How many times do you think you can come back?"

When Richie heard Michael's Vigoroth be called out, he looked away from Jack and ran off in front of it, blocking the slashes with his sword, "Michael! What're you doing!?"
+++

"Aryeh! You said you were gonna do something, do it!" Leoh said, holding a defensive stance.
"I figured I would force him to defend himself with his pokemon so they wouldn't be busy attacking Kloud, and if he didn't defend himself its his fault." Michael said pissed at Ian, but returning Bezerker.

"Slash, Ego" Michael said releasing both of them. "Ego Double Team, Wing Attack on Jack. Slash Leaf Blade on Jack." Michael said trying to hold Jack back.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 03, 2011, 05:51:59 am »

Ian kicked Richie in the back. "I don't need your help! Come on Michael. Keep your promise!"

Lan threw his shield at Jack's face. He also threw a knife at his ankle.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 03, 2011, 08:35:02 am »

Flashback:

Erin, now named Elitos was distraught.  He saw the body of his friend.  Jack had been murdered by his cousin.  He didn't think that was possible but it happened.  Their dreams were over.  Elitos began to grow angry.

"No... I will get my revenge!  I didn't agree with his methods before but now I'm welcoming them!  I'm going to kill Kloud and all of her friends!" 

"You will get revenge" the voice of Lycan ran in his ears "And it will be very...very enjoyable."

((and so that's the end of the flashbacks for Elitos, ending with his rage of Jack's death))

+++

Present:

Aryeh was running towards Jack.  Both Jack and Elitos were fighting Leaf, the Agents as well as Kloud and her friends.

"It appears Don is very powerful don't you think?" said a voice, it was Agent 1!

"Agent 1, what are you doing here?" asked Aryeh.

"I'm here with the method to defeat Jack" Agent 1 replied.

Elitos growled and ran over to Agent 1.

"You traitor!" Elitos yelled "You were my friend!  You were Jack's friend too!  Now you betray us with your Agent shit and now you want to defeat us!  How could you!"

"No Erin.  How could you!  You are both psychopathic killers.  I expected that from Jack but not from you.  You are a disgrace" Agent 1 said to Elitos angrily.

"Then perhaps a fight is in order!" Elitos yelled.

"I have no time for that" Agent 1 said to him "Jack is going to be defeated here."

"Looks like Lan hit Jack hard" Aryeh interjected "So now it's my turn to swoop in!"

"Activate Agent Protocol 54.  It's the seperation protocol and it's going to remove the Jade Orb" Agent 1 told Aryeh.

"Don't you dare!" Elitos yelled "I'll kill you all!"

At that Agent 8 and Agent 4 both attacked Elitos, knocking him over.

"Go win this Aryeh" said Agent 1 "You have become our best."

"I am a big Pokémon fan after all" Aryeh smiled.

Aryeh ran towards Jack once again and came up to him.

"Activating Agent Protocol 54" Aryeh said to Jack.

The Jade Orb began to rise out of Jack.

"No!" Elitos shouted "Don't take away his protection!"

Elitos began to cry.  A villain whose motive was only that of helping his friend.

"Kloud!  Catch!" Aryeh tossed the Jade Orb towards Kloud.

((so Kloud catches the Jade Orb and she knows what to do with it..))

+++

Flashforward:

"As you can see" Agent 1 explained to Leaf and Aryeh "You two are both Agents in the quest to stopping a dangerous force.  You have been practicing by facing my old friend and turned enemy Elitos.  He is still at large and must be stopped.  However, there is a bigger threat.  Be warned for Rick is holding something very dangerous."

"Rick isn't broken!" Leaf yelled, her memories starting to come back.

"He has been hearing voices Leaf" Aryeh told her, his memories begining to come back too.

"The coding of Rick is fine but since they are a product of the Virtual Metaverse, the power of the Metaverse itself is going to control and overwhelm then.  You have to go back and stop it from happening" finished Agent 1 "Now to get all of your memories to return."

"Maybe I should just go back to a normal life" said Leaf "All we've read about what we've done.  It's all too much."

"No Leaf" Aryeh said determinedly, his confidence of being an Agent had returned to him "We have to do this.  We have to stop Elitos killing Kloud.  WE HAVE TO GO BACK!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1389 on: October 03, 2011, 12:31:43 pm »

Kloud caught the Jade Orb, a look of confusion on her face. "What am I supposed to do with this....?" She looked at the Orb. She could her the blood rushing in her ears. This was it. She ran towards Jack, and slammed the Orb into his chest. Jack's eyes grew wide, and he shook. Milliseconds after that happened, a bright flash obscured everyone's vision... And Jack exploded.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 03, 2011, 12:53:38 pm »

Kloud caught the Jade Orb, a look of confusion on her face. "What am I supposed to do with this....?" She looked at the Orb. She could her the blood rushing in her ears. This was it. She ran towards Jack, and slammed the Orb into his chest. Jack's eyes grew wide, and he shook. Milliseconds after that happened, a bright flash obscured everyone's vision... And Jack exploded.
((Awesome!))

The blinding white light grew larger.  Jack was nothing but pixels now and Elitos just cried harder.  The light glowed so brightly.

"The Jade Orb overloaded!" Agent 1 exclaimed "Jack was powered by the Orb so when it again came into contact with him, it doubled his power.  Much more than anyone can handle."

"That's brilliant but what about that light" Aryeh said.

And he was right.  The light continued to glow.  It grew so big and it engulfed EVERYONE.  Everybody was threw back by the massive blast.

+++

Aryeh woke up in his bed.  No memories of it.  Meanwhile Leaf woke up in her bed, no memories of it.  ((The events of the Flashforward happen here))

+++

"What happened?" asked Agent 8 back at the Agent lab.

"Aryeh and Leaf got hit with the full brunt of the blast" Agent 1 explained "Everyone was thrown back to who knows where.  The Agents are back here except Aryeh and Leaf were sent back home but it appears their memories are likely hindered.  Elitos is back to being missing.  I have no idea where Kloud, Ian, Richie, Don, Michael, Lan, Leoh and that Pikachu are, they could be anywhere in either the real world or virtual world. ((anyone I miss Tongue so yeah guys you are all thrown into different places and where that is, is up to you.  Aryeh and Leaf have to experience the events of the flashforward))"

"Who is Leoh?" asked Agent 8.

"According to our data, looks like Richie's friend hitched into the world" Agent 1 laughed "Anyway onto business.  Jack is eliminated and I think it may be better that way.  Now it's time to find Aryeh and Leaf and get them back in action."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1391 on: October 03, 2011, 01:28:00 pm »

"Gar...devoir.... Gar...."

"Ugh...." Kloud groaned and sat up, already feeling dizzy. Tama sat next to her, a concerned look on his face. Kloud coughed a bit. "I'm alright, Tama... Where are we?!" Kloud looked around, obviously confused. They were at the top of a huge tree...

-Fortree City-
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 03, 2011, 01:32:53 pm »

Rick had defeated the Gym and was now waiting for Aryeh and Leaf.

"Where are they... I'm not going to get by on my own... Aryeh..Leaf, I need their help to overcome this."

+++

"You've failed Elitos" said the all too familiar voice of Lycan.

"I'm sorry" Elitos said as he got up, having been thrown far by the white light "They stopped me."

"You didn't put up enough of a fight.  You need to kill them!"

"Why do you even care?"

"That's not to be revealed at this point in time."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 03, 2011, 02:23:32 pm »

Ian woke up on a beach. "What happened?"

(Dewford Town)

Back in the lab, a pod opened. Ian's body walked out of it.

"Where.....wait a minute. I'm not in the virtual world anymore. I'm in Ian's body." The body started to change. HIs hair turned black, and his eyes turned blue. It was Lan.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 03, 2011, 02:50:36 pm »

Ian woke up on a beach. "What happened?"

(Dewford Town)

Back in the lab, a pod opened. Ian's body walked out of it.

"Where.....wait a minute. I'm not in the virtual world anymore. I'm in Ian's body." The body started to change. HIs hair turned black, and his eyes turned blue. It was Lan.
((holy crap epic plot twist... btw the ARC lab is different to the Agents one in case you didnt know))

"No Leaf" Aryeh said determinedly, his confidence of being an Agent had returned to him "We have to do this.  We have to stop Elitos killing Kloud.  WE HAVE TO GO BACK!"

"Alright then" said Agent 1 I'm sending you all back into the game.  In the meantime, we'll work towards figuring exactly where that light sent everyone."

"What about our memories?" Leaf asked "They are still very hazy."

"They will all return as soon as you get back into the game" Agent 1 told her "Now then, let's get you hooked up to the machine once again."

"Send us to Fortree" said Aryeh "We both have our Gyms to battle as well as finding Rick."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 99
  Print  

Jump to: