Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:01:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10282 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: October 30, 2011, 01:03:31 pm »

"It's a bunch of pikachu attacking pikinfin."
"Awww the poor little Pikachus having a ratfight" Aryeh laughed "No offense Pikachus, I'm like kind of shaken up.  Rick just turned into a monster and thrw Lan half way across the ocean or something."

+++

"Ack...what happened" Rick thought "I was out of control for a second.  That wolf thing is becoming stronger...what can I do!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 30, 2011, 01:21:22 pm »

"What?! You idiot! Thats my body! If he kills LAN he comes back and my body is lost forever! Stupid asses!" Ian stormed off into the safari zone.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1457 on: October 30, 2011, 02:38:01 pm »

"Sigh, I'd better get to the Center..." Richie grunted, gripping his arm.

+++

"I can direct you to our Gym Leader if you'd like." the nurse said.

"That'd be great!" Leoh said, he walked to where Rika lay and started to nudge her, "She's out cold. Better go see Juan or what's his name."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 31, 2011, 10:07:58 am »

"She's out cold. Better go see Juan or what's his name."
((if you are in Mossdeep then it's not Juan, it's Tate and Liza))

"What?! You idiot! Thats my body! If he kills LAN he comes back and my body is lost forever! Stupid asses!" Ian stormed off into the safari zone.

"It's not like he actually killed him.  He just threw him quite far" Aryeh sighed.

"Hey Aryeh..." Rick walked over to him.

"It appears you are back to normal.  We need to figure out exactly how to fix this problem" said Aryeh.

"I can't... it's getting stronger.  If the wolf dies then I'll die too" Rick cried "It's linked to me.  I'm so sorry!"

"It's simple" said Aryeh seriously "You have to lock yourself away."

"I can't do that Aryeh" replied Rick "I was created to have life.  I'm not giving that up, even if I do become it again!"

"I don't want to hurt you" Aryeh said sadly "However I have to stop you.  You have to let me."

Suddenly Aryeh gasped as he realised what had just happened.  He flashbacked to what happened in Kanto when he Leaf went to Glitch City.

Suddenly a screen appeared in the barrier.

"I see something on some sort of screen" said Aryeh "Look at this Leaf!"

"It's simple" said Aryeh seriously on the screen "You have to lock yourself away."

"I can't do that Aryeh" replied a boy "I was created to have life.  I'm not giving that up, even if I do become it again!"

"I don't want to hurt you" Aryeh said sadly "However I have to stop you.  You have to let me."

The screen then disappeared.

"What was that?" said Aryeh, confused "Me talking to a boy."

"Maybe it was some kind of vision of the future" suggested Leaf "I wonder who that was."

"I don't know."
((I've been waiting months to do this post with that quote.))

"What did you gasp about?" asked Rick.

"Back in Kanto, I saw a screen that detailed the future.  The conversation we just had was what was on that screen" Aryeh replied "Time is a tricky thing.  What could have sent this conversation back in time to show me those months ago.  Anyway, I have to stop it because it's the only way!"

"No Aryeh, there must be another way!  I have to fight the wolf somehow!" Rick yelled before running away.

"Urgh, this is troublesome.  So many problems to deal with.  I don't know what to do... Well I guess I'll head on back to Lillicove and see how Leaf is doing" Aryeh said to himself.

+++

"Attack!" Leaf exclaimed, her Swampert dealing the finishing blow.

May had been defeated and had to leave in disgrace.

"At least I didn't knock you into water this time!  Instead I just beat you with a Water type!" Leaf called after her, laughing her head off.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 31, 2011, 03:00:29 pm »

Ian walked out of the Safari Zone.

"Stupid Rick." Ian made it to Lilycove City. He went to the beach. "Metalhead use surf." the Aggron jumped into the water. Ian jumped on it's back and they started to head to Mosdeep
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 31, 2011, 03:05:41 pm »

"Hey Leaf" Aryeh walked over to Leaf "What's up?"

"I did the rival battle myself and defeated May" she replied "What happened to Rick?"

"He ran away.  After he turned into a giant wolf monster that is."

"This isn't good.  We'll have to win this game quick then."

"Next on the agenda is Mossdeep City in terms of Gyms, but actually we have the Aqua and Magma Bases too.  We need it to get a Master Ball.  Our Agent abilities can't make Master Balls."

"I'll head into the Aqua Base then while you head into the Magma Base.  That'll get the game going."

"Alright Leaf.  But be careful, Elitos may still have ties to Team Aqua and he likely wants revenge against us."

((so who wants to join either Aryeh or Leaf in tackling one of the bases?  Just write yourself into a situation where you join one of us in going to a base Tongue We won't be in the bases for too long though because we want to get Mossdeep soon))
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 31, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »

While surfing, Ian encountered some Team Aqua members.

"Beat it kid. We are training." The grunt said.

"I have to beat Archie to get past." Ian said. He surfed over to the entrance to the base.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 31, 2011, 03:25:04 pm »

Magma Hideout

Aryeh had arrived at the Magma Hideout.  Thankfully Teleporting was reactivated and since the hideout was near an area already visited, Aryeh was able to reach the entrance fairly easily.  A cave going deep into the mountain held the hideout.  It was time for Aryeh to locate the body of Groudon and release it.  Due to the mind of Groudon being seperate from its body and instead being in the person known as Don; the body of Groudon was an empty shell and so it was nothing but pure instinct.  However that might be a bad thing since that could mean the game itself could be changed and Team Magma could possibly take control of the Groudon who didnt have free will.

Aryeh explored the hideout, defeating the odd Magma member.  They were weak opponents and Aryeh had a good team who could handle it.  However there would be tough battles coming up ahead.  While Leaf would only have to battle an Aqua Admin; Aryeh would have to battle both a Magma Admin and the Magma Leader too!

+++

Aqua Hideout

Leaf surfed towards the entrance of the Aqua Base.  She noticed Ian floating there on his Pokémon.

"This could be awkward, I'll try to avoid him" she thought, but there were various rocks in the way so she couldnt surf enough away.

She had to zigzag through various obstacles until reaching the entrance of the base.  Ian was right there.  Leaf decided to try not speaking to him and then maybe nothing would happen.  She surfed past and went into the base.

"Alright now what?" she said to herself, wondering what to do "The Master Ball is here and we need this to capture Kyogre."

She made her way into the base.  There were various warp pannels in front of her.

"I should have brought a strategy guide back into the game with me.  Or maybe just the entire Bulbapedia" she facepalmed.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 31, 2011, 03:34:20 pm »

Ian saw Leaf approach the warp panels.

"She's lost." Ian said to himself. He walked to one of the panels. He was teleported to a room with two grunts in it.

"Hey kid! You aren't allowed here!" they rushed over to him and pulled out pokeballs. Two Golbats came out.

"Of course it's two against one. Leaf probably watched me come this way." Ian sent out Regirock.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 31, 2011, 04:01:05 pm »

Ian saw Leaf approach the warp panels.

"She's lost." Ian said to himself. He walked to one of the panels. He was teleported to a room with two grunts in it.

"Hey kid! You aren't allowed here!" they rushed over to him and pulled out pokeballs. Two Golbats came out.

"Of course it's two against one. Leaf probably watched me come this way." Ian sent out Regirock.

"What's Ian doing" thought Leaf "I guess he wanted to battle some Aquas too."

Leaf stepped on a warp pannel and was warped to where Ian was.

"Looks like his Regirock can handle a couple Flying types and be a distraction."

She walked past the distracted Aquas and into another warp pannel.

+++

Aryeh continued to explore the Magma Base.

"Hehehe! You've made it this far, so I'll tell you!  That's right! Up ahead, Groudon is sleeping! Maxie went to Groudon just seconds ago! It's going to awaken real soon! Hehe! Hehehe!" said the voice of Magma Admin Tabitha.

"Looks like it's time to battle a slightly tougher match" Aryeh said "Let's fight!"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 31, 2011, 04:10:29 pm »

Regirock defeated the two golbats.

"now to keep going." He glimpsed someone going into a portal. He went into the same portal.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:39:21 pm by Grapha » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 31, 2011, 04:45:02 pm »

Magma Admin Tabitha wants to battle!
Tabitha sent out Numel!
Aryeh sent out Lairon!
Lairon used Earthquake
Numel Fainted!
Tabitha sent out Zubat!
Zubat used Confuse Ray
Lairon is Confused!
Lairon hurt itself in its confusion!
Aryeh switched out airon for Claydol!
Zubat used Bite
Claydol used AncientPower!
Zubat used Bite
Critical Hit!
Claydol used AncientPower!
Zubat Fainted!
Tabitha sent out Mightyena!

"With half his team down, I'll be done in no time" Aryeh said.

"You want to bet....hehehe, I'll beat you yet" Tabitha laughed evily.

+++

Leaf was in a sticky situation.  She was cornered.  Aqua Admin Matt had found her!

"I guess I have to battle" Leaf said "Let's go!"

Aqua Admin Matt would like to battle!
Matt sent out Golbat!
Leaf sent out Medicham!
Golbat used Wing Attack
Medicham used Psychic
Golbat Fainted!
Matt sent out Mightyena!
Mightyena used Roar
Medicham was sent back
Leaf sent out Swampert!

"Saved me a switch there" Leaf grinned.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 31, 2011, 05:26:42 pm »

"Gar...devoir.... Gar...."

"Ugh...." Kloud groaned and sat up, already feeling dizzy. Tama sat next to her, a concerned look on his face. Kloud coughed a bit. "I'm alright, Tama... Where are we?!" Kloud looked around, obviously confused. They were at the top of a huge tree...

-Fortree City-

LAN appeared in Fortree City. According to this.... Machine, Kloud should be around here." He looked up to see a huge tree.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 31, 2011, 06:02:16 pm »

Mightyena used Swagger
Swampert is Confused

"It all comes down to this" Leaf thought "Do I hit it with the attack or does Swampert get hit with confusion damage."

Swampert used Surf
Mightyena Fainted!
Leaf Won!

"Brilliant!" Leaf grinned, rushing past Matt and heading into the next room.

"Four balls and one of them contains the Master Ball that Aryeh needs to get Kyogre" Leaf said, with the four balls laid out in front of her.

She picked up one of the balls and a Nugget was inside.  Three left.

"Hopefully no Electrodes" she laughed picking up the second one.

Master Ball!  She had got it!

"Awesome, now I can give this to Aryeh once he beats the Magma Base.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 31, 2011, 06:06:08 pm »

Claydol used Explosion!
Mightyena Fainted!
Tabitha sent out Camerupt!
Aryeh sent out Blaziken!

"I should have used Explosion on that instead, oh well it's time to finish things." said Aryeh.

Blaziken used Double Kick
Camerupt used Rock Slide
Blaziken used Double Kick
Camerupt Fainted!
Aryeh Won!

"Yay!" Aryeh had won and he strode past Tabitha towards the next part of the base, where he would face Maxie in a final battle.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99
  Print  

Jump to: