Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 02:17:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon RP: Another Life With You

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP: Another Life With You  (Read 10278 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: November 01, 2011, 06:37:18 am »

Ian went into the teleporter leading to the office. "Leaf. Can you take me to Aryeh? I need to ask him something."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: November 01, 2011, 07:46:04 am »

Ian went into the teleporter leading to the office. "Leaf. Can you take me to Aryeh? I need to ask him something."
"Uhhh sure" said Leaf "We are about to teleport back to Lillicove and then have to wait for him though to finish the Magma Base."

+++

Aryeh walked through the door.  In front of him was the huge and powerful Groudon, hibernating.  However he was about to wake up because Maxie who was across the room had the orb.

"It's time..." Aryeh thought "If Maxie controls Groudon then the game is ruined and we can't get anyone back home."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: November 01, 2011, 07:50:03 am »

"Fine let's go."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: November 01, 2011, 08:08:11 am »

"Groudon... Nothing could awaken you from your sleep bathed in magma... This Blue Orb is what you sought. Wasn't it? I have brought you the Blue Orb. Let its shine awaken you! And show me... Show me the full extent of your power!" Maxie exclaimed to the great beast.

Groudon suddenly woke up, but instead of following Maxie, it jumped up and flew out of the volcano far away.

"Groudon! What's wrong? Wasn't the Blue Orb the key? Groudon! Where have you gone..." Maxie yelled towards it as it flew away.

"I guess it went to find it's body.  I hope Michael and Don are prepared for this" Aryeh said.

"Oh, so it was you? I've seen you poking around uninvited here and there... I get it now! You must have pulled a cheap stunt!" Maxie shouted at Aryeh.

"Oh please, it wasn't me who did this.  It's the game following the plot exactly how it's supposed to.  Which means I've got nothing to worry about.  It's time for Team Magma to meet it's match!"

Magma Leader Maxie would like to battle!
Maxie sent out Mightyena!
Aryeh sent out Lairon!

Lairon began to glow.  It evolved into Aggron!

"Well that's handy" Aryeh laughed "Now I can take you out even easier!"

Aggron used Iron Tail
Mightyena used Take Down

"Are you serious?  Using a move with recoil is your undoing Maxie.  Now I'll show you how I win a match!"

Aggron used Earthquake
Mightyena Fainted!
Maxie sent out Crobat!
Crobat used Confuse Ray
Aggron is Confused
Aggron hurt itself in its confusion!
Crobat used Wing Attack
Aggron used Iron Tail
Aryeh switched Aggron out for Claydol!
Crobat used Bite
Crobat used Wing Attack
Claydol used AncientPower
Crobat Fainted!
Maxie sent out Camerupt!
Claydol used Explosion
Claydol Fainted!

"Looks like his Camerupt still stands... I'll need Seadra to finish it off."

Aryeh sent out Seadra!
Seadra used Surf
Camerupt Fainted!
Aryeh Won!

"There has to be some reason why Groudon fled... That's what you're trying to say, aren't you? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Humph... You think I didn't know that? With Groudon gone, there is no longer any need for this blasted volcano. I am going after Groudon, so this is where we part!"

"Maxie, wait" Aryeh said "I know we are opponents in this world but you need to be careful of Team Aqua.  They've got a weapon of great power, a man known as Elitos who has great power.  To defeat him, I need to obtain Kyogre for myself.  We may be opponents Maxie but in this specific situation, we both share similar goals.  You don't want Team Aqua to succeed and I dont want Elitos to succeed.  With the two of them working together, when it comes to stopping them we have the same needs and must make a truce in those times."

"I understand" Maxie replied "But try not to mess in Team Magma's plans again."

"I can't make any promises dude.  I'm just following the way this world's destiny pans out."

+++

Lillicove City.  Aryeh had teleported back.  So had Leaf and Ian.

"Aryeh, I got the Master Ball" Leaf said, handing it to him "I also brought Ian.  He has something to say to you apparently."

"Thanks Leaf.  Groudon has been released and the game is functioning nomally.  What does Ian want?"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: November 01, 2011, 08:15:11 am »

"When we talked back in Fortree, you said something about ARC. That I would need to find his program or something to get those memories back. How would you recommend I locate it?"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: November 01, 2011, 08:19:02 am »

"When we talked back in Fortree, you said something about ARC. That I would need to find his program or something to get those memories back. How would you recommend I locate it?"
"Ah so you've decided to work towards getting the memories.  That's good.  At the moment the ARC system was shut down and a replacement is active.  However the replacement only fullfills the basic functions and not the more detailed focusses of the system.  That would mean the ARC system would have to be running with a backup power source to keep the other things going" Aryeh explained carefully "That system would be in secure place.  A place where noone would think to look.  That system would contain the memories you need.  Then once you defeat the league, the system will switch on if programmed correctly and the memories will flow back when you get back home.  I'm not sure where it could be but I will try to figure it out."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: November 01, 2011, 08:25:58 am »

"Then I'm going to Mosdeep City. Those memories are all he has." Ian walked away from Aryeh and and Leaf and went to the beach to cross the ocean.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: November 01, 2011, 08:35:44 am »

"Mossdeep is where we are going too" Leaf said "It's time to head there."

"Alright, but I'm worried about Rick.  Though he may be as Mossdeep too, trying to win the next badge" sighed Aryeh.

"What are we going to do about him?  The problem isn't in the programming so I'm unable to do anything.  It looks like we are in a rut."

"I said that maybe we should just disable him and lock him away but he wants to experience life.  You built a person and people don't want to die.  However if he stays around, he probably won't stay alive anyway.  He'll end up turning into that monster again except forever."

"Let's think about it while surfing along the route."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: November 01, 2011, 08:47:48 am »

Ian ran down to the surf. "One more time Metalhead." They swam through the water at a slow speed so Aryeh and Leaf could catch up.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: November 01, 2011, 08:54:54 am »

Leaf surfed on Swampert and Aryeh surfed on Seadra.

"Seadra is the last Pokémon I need to evolve" Aryeh told Leaf "Aggron showed up in the battle against Maxie."

"You warned him about Elitos working with the Aquas right?"

"Yep."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: November 01, 2011, 09:03:10 am »

Ian looked back at Aryeh and Leaf. "I want the satisfaction of killing Elitos."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: November 05, 2011, 07:45:47 am »

Eventually Ian can see Mosdeep city. "There it is. Speed up!" He ordered MetalHead.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: November 19, 2011, 09:39:12 pm »

( waiting for someone else to bump.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]
  Print