Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:27:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Epic Other-Worldly Rp Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic Other-Worldly Rp Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 7280 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: September 12, 2011, 04:03:19 am »

I dub thee Rp, dead!!!

You have until I come back from school tomorrow to make a good reason to keep this rp up.
because i have never seen an rp closed because of inactivity only because some newb spammed in it

anyway just leave it up, ian may get bored of the other rp at some point and come back here and respond to kloud healing him then we can go around again, calarand is following them around so he aint doing shit, exzel is just watching the reaction to his post, but we got three major angels all collected in one area not posting, so i need you guys to advance it then i will post more

you could edit your most recent post and have tatuske or the angel in the et talk to exzel asking him why he did that with something about there is an angel in the et is he trying to tell people to kill him or something like that, then i can reply put this with a new message for when ian looks and he may then start posting in it, then that other one wmay slow down and we post between the two of them may be enough posting to make him happy
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 04:06:32 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 12, 2011, 08:46:15 am »

yeah this rp didnt keep the same consistency as the other one.  I kind of want to make a new rp, do you think we could keep it active instead?  I want to make one where the players have a lot of freedom to do things.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 12, 2011, 09:28:39 am »

i think that this was hurt by richie losing internet, it closed and people are just taking a while to pick it back up, just leave it open, we could return to it latter

i still think we just need to get ian back into here, he locked down your entire group when kloud started healing him, come on ian you always ask for people to post in the rps why dont you post in here, then you can have two rps to post in, you make an rp post in one check the otehr there are new posts so you post there then go check the other and there are new posts also,

if we add aryehs and keep this we would have three rps would keep all of them from going as fast(even less machine gun posting since its split over multiple rps) and ian you will probably not need to ask people to post in the rps unless we are offline, right now we are just going back and forth in the pokemon one so its getting a bit tiring but more rps will mix it up
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2011, 12:02:33 am »

Okay. What's happenin' with Tetthras, Exzel, and Kloud? xD

Sorry, I focused on the fight to much...
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2011, 12:05:04 am »

No clue what Tetthras is up to. Seems like he wants to fight with Hana LOL

As far as Kloud goes, she's slowly becoming more paranoid.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: September 13, 2011, 12:07:14 am »

Thanks! <3

God, it feels weird to not know something about my own rp. xD
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 13, 2011, 07:00:28 am »

Tatsuke should give Threat a mission to do beforee I do the next thing, that is have Proth try to regain control
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: September 13, 2011, 08:15:26 am »

Tatsuke should give Threat a mission to do beforee I do the next thing, that is have Proth try to regain control
You can pm me some ideas if you want.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 13, 2011, 08:20:15 am »

You can pm me some ideas if you want.

I dont really know, I wanna do something relating to the main plot cos I've kind of been on the sidelines for most of this rp..
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: September 13, 2011, 08:26:20 am »

I dont really know, I wanna do something relating to the main plot cos I've kind of been on the sidelines for most of this rp..
You could fight some of the mainplot characters.
I.e. Richie, Kloud, Tetthras, etc.

Maybe a team fight?
Lite is always up for a fight.
xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 13, 2011, 08:29:23 am »

You could fight some of the mainplot characters.
I.e. Richie, Kloud, Tetthras, etc.

Maybe a team fight?
Lite is always up for a fight.
xD
yah teaming up with someone for a battle would be cool, I want Threat to kill an important character before Proth and the other personalities get control back.  Though even after he gets control back, Threat will still appear every so often.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: September 13, 2011, 08:35:35 am »

Wait... Lilac might not be important enough...
What about Mariya, the Angel Princess?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 13, 2011, 08:41:00 am »

Wait... Lilac might not be important enough...
What about Mariya, the Angel Princess?
Yes I'll kill the Angel Princess and then cause even more problems for Angels.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: September 13, 2011, 08:49:44 am »

Yes I'll kill the Angel Princess and then cause even more problems for Angels.
Eheheheheh...~
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 13, 2011, 09:17:34 am »

for now Exzel is not doing much, he is sitting back just wanting to fight more powerful angels then the ones he has slaughtered

really im just having him be a side character for now, since it seems other than the one who goes to school the rest of the ET is doing shit right now an Exzel has actualy i think been the most common ET member in this RP(not counting Tetthras since he left), when i joined i was more figuring that you would give them jobs to do, otherwise it seems we have been having them not do anything, even your characters
Maika Ikalo- mentioned once i think
Zeph Falion- not even done shit
Gaerland Atlas- been talked about otherwise Tongue
Aguno Masasea- talked in the meeting now Tongue
Matthew Fiema- put in hospital

i think we just need to be given jobs, you do control all the leaders of the ET, my ideas so far have been destroy entire bars, but that can only go so far before it gets boring or you run out of bars

after calarand has plan work more and he becomes major villian(he will fight ET, and lose to the boss, at least that was plan last time i talked to you richie) Exzel becomes my main and possibly only character(if i keep Calarand he will be severely nerfed, to the point he is never again able to become powerful and will be weaker than when he first appeared, that will only be for if i want to have two characters)

oh ya richie did drake ever get a bio i dont remember
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:20:02 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32
  Print  

Jump to: