Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 09:04:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Epic Other-Worldly Rp Sign Up and Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic Other-Worldly Rp Sign Up and Discussion  (Read 7281 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:04:00 pm »

The story is based in a future-esque other world, where many different human-like species of people have taken residence. These people, are the Shadows, the Angels, and the Dragonkin. The period is a on-the-brink-of-war type deal, where renegade groups of Angels have been seen terrorizing the worlds and all of the blame has been weighed on the Angel Princess. More details will be added soon.

Shadows: The Shadows are a people that were created by the Shadow Master, the Shadow Master created the Shadows in an attempt to eliminate the Human race. The Shadows are reincarnated souls of Suicide and Homicide victims. Every Shadow carries the burden of it's former self, in the form of their 'Demon', every Shadows Demon is capable of taking control of it's host and causing damage to anything it nears. Their hair is black, all of them, albeit; unless it was dyed.

Angels: Angels are beings of pure energy, they are made by the combination of energy exerted from spirits at rest in the Spirit River, which makes it difficult for them to touch anything with their own skin, as their clothes protect from that fact. They were called "Angels" solely on how they are born, Angels are born by the energy releasing into a center, and combining, and creating a flash of bright light, then slowly descending to the ground (Angels are all born from a river called the Spirit River, this river houses the energy of the dead).

Dragonkin: Dragonkin are beings whose skin is as hard as dragon hide. They live in small villages, and tend to fight among themselves for training.

Name: <name>
Species: <species>
Weapon(s): <weapon(s)>
Occupation: <occupation> Note: The occupation is optional as some characters may be without; Some common occupations in the story are: Angel Royal Guard, Bounty Hunter, Chief, etc.... You can also make up your occupation, but it must be relevant to the story.
Additional Info: <info> Note: Optional.

Note: There is a limit for characters (5), if you wish to have more characters than that, please ask and get my approval.
If you have any questions, ask me and either I, or Kloud will try our best to answer such, most questions should be directed to me though, as Kloud as just been informed of this plan.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:35:00 pm by Richie » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 09:16:34 pm »

Well obviously I'm gonna join.

Name: Leon
Species:Human
Weapons:Gunblade

Name: Riku
Species: Human
Weapon: Sword named Way to the Dawn

Name: Xemnas
Species: Shadow
Demon name: Xexel
Weapon: Ethreal Blades

Question: Can i have a character be in the trinity thing
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:42:22 pm by Corporal Sephiroth » Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 09:20:00 pm »

Name: Kloud Asterisk
Species: Angel
Weapon(s): Kloud is able to control her life force in a strange way... She can change its shape and form on will, within reason, but usually carries it as a shield on her back (most people cannot see it, only those who are spiritually advanced or somehow special can see it). This is very distinctive and anyone who can see her shield will know she's different, or if they know who she is, they'll know her by her shield. When she attacks, she manipulates her energy to the form of a sword or other weapon- generally, a powerful slashing type of weapon. However, this ability has a number of other applications.
Occupation: Healer. She isn't the most advanced healer, but she does have several useful skills related to the treatment of injuries and illnesses. She isn't devoted to a business or such, though, so she just works as she needs to.
Additional Info: She has left her village due to the tension between Angels and other species and has instead opted to try and blend in elsewhere as she travels, trying to get to the bottom of what is going on with the recent happenings.

Ack, sucky intro but meh. More characters on the way.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:27:02 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 09:34:20 pm »

Name: Richie
Weapon: Katana named Shi.
Occupation: He is being forced by his own sword to slay spirits or anything really.

Name: Alden
Age: Unknown, due to his ability to control shifts in time. (Well over 900...)
Species: Human.
Weapon: none
Occupaton: Free Lancing Bounty Hunter

Name: Nicolas Domina
Species: Shadow.
Demon Name: Salokin. (I also forgot, if any Shadow characters are made, their Demon Inside must be named too. Most demons are just their hosts name but corrupted.)
Weapon: none
Occupation: Element Trinity Member. (The Element Trinity is a secret organization that deals with the 'cleansing' of the worlds... More details will be known as the story progresses, please ask me before trying to create a character who is a member.)

I'll have more characters later...

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:33:44 pm by Richie » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 09:52:58 pm »

@Ian- Don't steal other characters.

I repeat. Ian don't steal characters.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:21:23 pm by Richie » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 10:40:14 pm »

damn.

Name: Tetthras
Species: Dragonkin
Weapon: Sword named Fenrir. Uses a combination of fire and thunder moves and magics.

Additional Info: Tetthras hunts Shadows for fun and to test his skill. He also hunts Angels to improve his skills. He wears a cloak that has been enchanted to keep his rage under control.

Name: Hawk
Species: Angel
Weapon: Hawk's Keys. Knives that are enchanted with lightning and ice

Additional Info: Hawk has been charged with tracking anyone he seems suspicious.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:07:35 am by Corporal Sephiroth » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 10:45:14 pm »

damn.

Name: Tetthras
Weapon: Sword named Fenrir. Uses a combination of fire and thunder moves and magics.

Additional Info: Tetthras hunts Shadows for fun and to test his skill. He also hunts Angels to improve his skills.

Name: Hawk
Weapon: Hawk's Key. A knife that is enchanted with lightning

Additional Info: Hawk runs from Tetthras because Tetthras is hunting him and he's known to always to kill the people he hunts.
Tetthras will be seen as an enemy, or an anti-hero, as Shadows aren't the threat, true Shadows are evil in their own way, but Shadows who can't control their Demon usually live in solitude, Interesting, hunting Shadows is a completely different story, as Shadows, Angels, and Dragonkin are super-human compared to Humans.

Now we wait, to see if Aryeh will sign up.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 10:49:41 pm »

He hunts Shadows when he's not working. But since he never fails a job, he is always working so he rarely hunts them.

Oh crap. Um can I change him to Dragonkin. I need a description on them cause I wanted to make on of them, but there was no real description
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 11:03:07 pm »

He hunts Shadows when he's not working. But since he never fails a job, he is always working so he rarely hunts them.

Oh crap. Um can I change him to Dragonkin. I need a description on them cause I wanted to make on of them, but there was no real description
Dragonkin originated from a world of metal, there skin(as you should know) is as hard as a dragon's, Dragonkin tend to make great rivals, as they can constantly get stronger to no limit. But there is a virus that has spread within a small amount of them, this virus corrupts their mind and causes them to go mad with their own power, eventually killing them.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 11:05:50 pm »

Then can I make him Dragonkin?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 11:06:09 pm »

Then can I make him Dragonkin?
Sure.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 11:11:37 pm »

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/2011-08-02230518.jpg

Kloud. xD

God my cam sucks at night. But enjoy...

The text says "She wears gloves" obviously xP Also, around the shield there is an energy field yes. And the shield is very underdesigned at the moment. The pic of her extending her energy into a sword was a 10 second doodle and as such should be ignored as it's merely me having fun with it xD
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 11:12:24 pm »

When do we start posting? Tomorrow?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 11:13:55 pm »

Also as a note, the circled design is a tattoo she has on both shoulders (it's partially visible on the main pic).

I hope it starts tomorrow xD
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 11:41:57 pm »

Also as a note, the circled design is a tattoo she has on both shoulders (it's partially visible on the main pic).

I hope it starts tomorrow xD
I can't see it because I just switched to the wii and can't make tabs... TT-TT

It'll start it once I know if Aryeh will join or not.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32
  Print  

Jump to: