Ludicom
June 27, 2017, 10:49:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have to be careful to not let my big leaf wilt...

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 2605 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:55:31 pm »

Long ago, a wave of new people descended upon the worlds, these people were known as the Shadows, the Angels, and the Dragonkin. These people changed the perception of the worlds, as they have had a huge impact to worlds society.

Now, the worlds are under attack, the Angels have begun to attack the worlds, and the rest of the people are afraid of their power.

-------

Scene: Fiel City, Fiel Academy...

Fiel Academy, the pride and joy of the city, the world, of Fiel...
Students who attend Fiel Academy will learn to control their powers...

"Sigh... Wow, this is boring..." Richie groaned, "You'd think that if someone had their life turned around by a sword that they'd see more action..."

Richie looked out the window, and saw a figure walking along the wall, "What the...?"

+++

Element Trinity Headquarters...

"Attention everyone, we can't allow these heathens to live any longer! We must-" Tatsuke Null shouted but Aguno Masasea interrupted.

"Tatsuke, calm down, we have all the time in the world..." Aguno said calmly.

"Tch- Fine, I'll postpone the speech... You guys can discuss..." Tatsuke scoffed as he left the room.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:27:49 am by Richie » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Social Buttons

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:07:56 am »

"I'm exhausted..." a woman sat down on a bench. It was obvious that she had not rested for awhile. "Hm... I wonder where I am. I know I'm not at home anymore.... I should probably look for a sign or ask someone." Kloud sighed and looked around. "Sure is quiet... And this building... Well, most of the buildings here... They're so different from home..." She sounded disheartened. She stood up and continued down the path for some time, before reaching a sign.

"Fiel Academy... So I'm in Fiel." Kloud tilted her head slightly. "Guess that would explain all the huge weird buildings. I guess it's as good a place as any to start, though." She shifted her weight slightly and glanced up at the school. "I wonder what the people here are like... I bet if they can't see Sora, I could blend right in..."

----------------------

Hana sat in silence. She hated starting conversations... It just made her uncomfortable. Instead, she decided to listen.

((Hana's part is brief atm since I don't know what I want her to do yet..))
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:15:57 am »

Hawk walked through Fiel City. "Nothing to do. Being a guard really sucks." Soon Hawk found his way to Fiel Academy. "The Academy. What do they do in there?"

"What is there to discuss? We know what we must do." Tetthras hated meetings. They were so boring.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:25 am »

"By accepting this, you are free.  However you will still be acompanied by one of us to make sure you and your personalities remain ok."

Proth walked out of the building and took in the fresh air of the real world.  It was hard for him, he lived in a place for many years in which he blacked out many times and another persn would take over.  A man ran over to him.

"Hello, my name is Stent" said the man "I'm here to help you Proth."

"I have a name, and it's not Proth.  Though I can't really remember it..."

"Why not?" Stent asked.

"There are multiple souls within my mind, each a different person.  They all react differently to different things.  I'm the very soul of the body itself, the real person in here.  However I'm just that...a person.  I have no memory of a real name before my situation began as I became just a body.  I'm filled with sadness every day because I've been trapped for so long, not even remembering every moment because another soul takes over."

"Well you aren't trapped anymore, you are out here in the real world!" Stent smiled.

"I may not be trapped literally, but figuritively I'm still as trapped as I've ever been."

"When does a personality come out?"

"When they feel like it.  It's your job to stop them from causing trouble and to report to me anything they do while in control.  All of them have apparently agreed to what I agreed to do, but that doesn't mean they won't be a hassle.  You have your work cut out for you."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 01:00:26 pm »

"Do we really need to have a discussion?" Exzel asked as he leaned his chair onto its back legs. "They either have an element and are with us, or we kill them, why is this so hard to understand?" Exzel stood up leaving his chair sitting out then paced back and forth for a couple seconds before drawing his claymore and slamming it through the dead center of the seat of the chair. "Are we done my daily body count is short about 100 bodies."
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 01:49:58 pm »

Tetthras laughed. "That's why I like you Exzel. Always eager to kill someone."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 02:08:40 pm »

Tetthras laughed. "That's why I like you Exzel. Always eager to kill someone."
"Ya and if we are done now I'm leaving, before that someone changes to a member of this table." Exzel quickly glanced at Aguno as he said that. He then dislodged the chair against a wall and began resheathing his claymore while walking to the door.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:13:19 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 02:16:29 pm »

Tetthras got out of his chair.

"Well, I'm gonna go to. Places to go, people to kill." He walked towards the door leaving the room.

"Maybe I should find someone to kill.

Hawk pulled out his knives. One enchanted with ice, the other enchanted with lightning. He was walking when some h\guy pushed him in a puddle.

"What the hell?" Hawk examined his clothes and not one part was wet.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 03:10:25 pm »

"Sigh... Exzel and Tetthras, so hard-headed..." Aguno sighed.

"Fire users tend to be that way." Matthew responded.

+++

Richie continued to examine the figure, "Is that a girl? Something seems off though..." Richie whispered to himself, She's an Angel... Shi said into Richie's mind, "Really, how can you tell?" Her power, it's not human...
"I get it, I guess..." Richie whispered, he then stood up and said, "Hey teach, I'm gonna take a break for a sec."

"'kay just be back before class ends." The teacher replied.

"Awesome, I'll take the window!" Richie said as he opened the window, "Jump."
Richie jumped out of the window and landed softly, "Hey Angel..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 03:14:54 pm »

Hana nodded. "As long as they do their job..."

----

Kloud leapt afoot. Behind me...? She turned around and saw a young man standing there. "Oh...? You must have mistaken me for someone else." She said, shaking her head. "I'm just a tourist." She smiled brightly. Who is this guy...? Did I mess up by coming here?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 03:18:35 pm »

Tetthras walked around looking for enemies to fight. He couldn't find anyone to fight.

"Man. Where are those humans when you need to kill them?"

Hawk was walking when he saw someone jump out a window. "What the?" He wanted to walk over their to see what was happening but he had to return to his post.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 03:21:17 pm »

"So what do we do first?" asked Proth.

"We have to do what the organisation wants to do and what humans should have done a long time ago" said Stent.

"What would that be then" Pront leaned back against a wall, he spoke bluntly as he had no reason to live.

"End this whole mess and return the whole world back to how it was in the old days before all these weird species showed up" said Stent "They brought their war to our world and that's not right."

"How do you suppose a guy with schizophrenia can overcome three insane species then" Proth laughed.

"With nine insane personalities" Stent grinned.

"They each have different skills I assume.  Though coersing them to cooperate at the right time needed will be troublesome.  I guess they can do what is needed if made to.  They can fight against the warring people using sabotage."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 03:26:33 pm »

"Don't try playing dumb. There's no need to worry, I don't hate Angels, and I can sense your powers..." Richie said, "I'm just wondering why an Angel is here..."

+++

"That's him! The multi user!" A man with an odd uniform shouted, he then grabbed Proth by the arm and said, "You're coming with me, you are an impure being!"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 03:29:29 pm »

"Don't try playing dumb. There's no need to worry, I don't hate Angels, and I can sense your powers..." Richie said, "I'm just wondering why an Angel is here..."

+++

"That's him! The multi user!" A man with an odd uniform shouted, he then grabbed Proth by the arm and said, "You're coming with me, you are an impure being!"
"Ah what the hell are you going on about" yelled Proth.

"Let him go!" yelled Stent "He is property of an organisation, you can't take him or you'll be subjected to trouble!"

Proth shook free.

"You didn't want to do that" Proth said "You've angered them."

Proth's eyes glew red and his facial expression to changed to one of insanity.

"You dare mess with me!" exclaimed a very larger than life character "I'm the greatest Galactic Master this side of the universe has ever known!"

"This must be one of the personalities" said Stent "The guy who acts like they rule the Universe."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 03:31:04 pm »

Kloud sighed, seeing her "act" had failed. "Um... I guess I should introduce myself so you don't have to keep calling me that... My name's Kloud." Kloud nodded. "I'm here because I had to leave home... I just kept walking and moving until I ended up here. That's all."

What a strange guy... He's kind of creeping me out. I dunno if I want to trust him. If anyone were to find out what I was up to, it could ruin what I'm trying to figure out!

"And what about you?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: