Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:46:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8647 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 03:41:31 pm »

"What the hell!" the man yelled, "Get down, you're coming with me!"
The man's hand became engulfed in flames.

+++

"I go to this school here, I just happened to notice you through the window and wondered why an Angel would come to this school, you've done pretty well of hiding your power!" Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 03:43:58 pm »

"What the hell!" the man yelled, "Get down, you're coming with me!"
The man's hand became engulfed in flames.
"Woah what happened there" said Galactic Master "Well never mind, I'm not coming with you."

Galactic Master threw a bunch of dark energy blasts at the man, pushing him away.

"How?" gasped Stent "You have Darkness powers?"

"Apparently I do" laughed Galactic Master "After all the awesome me, ruler of the five known galaxies must have some kind of power.  That silly prison I was in prevented all of us from using powers but now I'm free I figured I'd have a power.  Darkness seems to be my elements, how perfect don't you think?"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 03:45:08 pm »

Hawk was returning to his post when he saw a strange man. He looked like he was scanning people. Everyone he looked at he shook his head as if he was saying no. Hawk pulled out his knives and walked over to the man.

"Hey you! I don't know what you're up to, but I'm gonna make sure you don't get to do it."

The man turned around and laughed. It was none other the Tetthras.

Tetthras looked at the man. He could tell he was an Angel.

"Foolish Angel. You look strong." Tetthrass unsheathed Fenrir and charged Hawk.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 03:45:46 pm »

"Oh. I didn't know it was a school at first... I've never been to Fiel before." Kloud looked a bit embarrassed. Sora became more visible. No use continuing to hide it. It's just a shield right now, anyways. "I got a bit lost when I got here. I've been traveling for days now. Things weren't going well in my home land... I'm sure you've heard about it." She looked away for a moment, thinking back to her home.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 03:58:04 pm »

Exzel walked to the nearest bar he could find. "Hm this one looks like fun." He entered and walked up to the bar. "Give me your strongest drink." Exzel began scanning the crowd. "Hm, elementals in that corner the rest appear to be clear and green." When the bartender returned with the drink Exzel drank it in one gulp before walking up behind a table of nonelementals. "Well hello there." Exzel said as his flaming hand burst through what appeared to be their leaders head. He then leaned in close to them and said, "Lets have some fun." Before withdrawing his sword and severing the heads of the nonelementals at the table. "I'm going to kill each and everyone one of you nonelementals." He said while spreading fire across his blade.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 04:13:53 pm »

Tetthras ran towards Hawk with his sword out. Hawk tried to block the blow but the sword was too big. Hawks knives fell and went different ways.

"That's all you got?" Tetthras said. He noticed Hawk was in a puddle but not wet. He didn't care though.
"Well, time for me to end this." Tetthras formed a fireball in his hands and launched it at Hawk.

"Ahhhhh!" However he opened his eyes and saw a wall of water in front of him. "What's going on?"

"So, i didn't sense it at first. You're an elemental that controls water. Doesn't matter. I don't like you, but I won't kill you. I will hurt you though."

Tetthras smashed his blade into the ground and a path of pillars of fire went straight for Hawk. Hawk couldn't outrun them. He got hit, launched up into the air zooming towards the ground head first. But before he landed, Tetthras launched a fireball that hit Hawk in the stomach and sent him flying back towards Fiel Academy. The only thing Hawk could see before falling unconscious was him landing in the spot where that kid jumped out the window.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 04:16:00 pm »

"Yeah, all I've heard is that it's the Angel Princesses orders. That's why, I have plans to eliminate the Angel Princess." Richie said.

+++

Exzel, don't be too reckless, remember, you will have to pay the consequences if you get caught by the authorites. Tatsuke thought into Exzels mind.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 04:18:33 pm »

"W-what?!?" Kloud shook her head. "No, no no no! She hasn't done anything!"

Just then, Hawk landed near them.

"Um... God, he looks hurt..." Kloud said, nervous.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 04:20:40 pm »

Tetthras returned back to the base.

"Tatsuke, where are you? I got something to tell you."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 04:22:42 pm »

"Holy crap! Another Angel!?" Richie cried when he saw Hawk.

+++

"What is it Tetthras, I'm busy, make it quick." Tatsuke replied, irritated.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 04:24:37 pm »

Kloud sat next to him, and shook him lightly. "You okay...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 04:26:02 pm »

"I wanted your opinion on something. I ran into an Elemental today. He was a guard and he looked young. Should I try to get him to join us or should I finish him off?"

Hawk opened his eyes. "W-where am I?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 04:30:04 pm »

"Tetthras, he does not believe in our cause, and he is an Angel, is he not? The only Angel to have been enlisted was Edward Sanctuary, and I don't intend on enlisting anymore." Tatsuke replied, "If you have nothing more to say, please leave."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 04:32:17 pm »

"You're in front of the school..." Kloud looked at him, trying to assess his condition. "..." She stood up. Something isn't right about this. This... Could be dangerous.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 04:34:02 pm »

"Understood Tatsuke." He disappeared in a column of flames.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: