Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 01:55:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9059 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2011, 06:32:14 pm »

"Sure everyone can come." Exzel said as he started walking to the fight club, "Though we will have to wear special bands to lock out powers so we don't demolish the building, don't think Hana will have to, wind isnt as good at destroying things as fire and lightning are."

Exzel looked back at Tetthras. "I'll have to find him later."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:34:01 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2011, 06:34:57 pm »

"Whether are powers are locked or not, we'll still demolish the building. We are all that powerful."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2011, 06:41:09 pm »

"Right. Thanks." Kloud smiled and left the principal's room. Once outside, she made a face for a second before looking for Room 301. "299... 300... 301! Looks like class is already in session. Do I knock, or...?" Kloud knocked on the door, unsure of what etiquette was here.

----

"If it's okay with Exzel, I don't see why not. The more the merrier." replied Hana.
A loud bell rang and the door flung open, "Oh, hey Kloud, what class did you get, well, school's over, must've spent more time out than I thought." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2011, 06:43:30 pm »

"Yeee!" Kloud was shocked by the bell and the door. "Oh... Uh, hi Richie. I got Room 301." Kloud said, scratching the back of her head.

----

"Don't underestimate the power of wind, hon." Hana said cheekily. "Does it really matter...? Let's just go."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2011, 06:46:08 pm »

"Whether are powers are locked or not, we'll still demolish the building. We are all that powerful."
"No they won't I helped them develop the locks and reinforce the building in exchange for them not minding me killing any nonelementals I get matched up against when I fight in the tournaments." Exzel then opened the doors and looked at the others. "We're here." He then walked in and called out to the fighters, "Hey guys got a girl here to kick all your asses!"
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2011, 06:49:09 pm »

"But sir he-"

"I don't want to hear another word Hawk! You failed. You're fired!"

Hawk walked out of the captains office and walked around the city. "Man. I needed that job." Hawk walked past the Fiel academy. "I guess that is where I should start over."  Hawk walked into the school and into the office. "Uhhhh is anyone here?"

"Well, lets get into uniform."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2011, 06:52:37 pm »

"Heyyyyy boys~" Hana said sweetly. This is gonna be fun. I'm itching to let my whip loose.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2011, 06:58:53 pm »

Tetthras could tell by Hana's voice that she was aching to whip somebody. He put on his bands and summoned his sword Fenrir, a 6ft long blade he had stolen from a master smith.

"Where do we find out who we fight Exzel?"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2011, 07:01:14 pm »

"Heyyyyy boys~" Hana said sweetly. This is gonna be fun. I'm itching to let my whip loose.
"Hay Hana if you want I'm sure we could find you a dominatrix outfit for you to wear, it would go great with how this battle will turn out." Exzel laughed as he walked to the betting desk and pulls out all his money. "Everything on the chick winning it all," After he got the ticket Exzel went to get a good view of the fight.

Tetthras could tell by Hana's voice that she was aching to whip somebody. He put on his bands and summoned his sword Fenrir, a 6ft long blade he had stolen from a master smith.

"Where do we find out who we fight Exzel?"
"My friend isn't here yet, and other than ourselves these guys are just junk so lets just watch Hana whip them while we wait, I'll see if he can bring some friends." Exzel said before messaging his friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2011, 07:04:24 pm »

"I'm good, thanks. I'd rather not have a bunch of perverts drooling while I fight." Hana laughed and walked into the ring. "So, who's first~?" Hana was intentionally making herself seem cute and weak to lure people in.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2011, 07:05:02 pm »

Tetthras saw Exzel bet on Hana.

"I'll take that bet too." He took out his money and bet it on Hana winning.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2011, 07:11:28 pm »

"I'm good, thanks. I'd rather not have a bunch of perverts drooling while I fight." Hana laughed and walked into the ring. "So, who's first~?" Hana was intentionally making herself seem cute and weak to lure people in.
"Don't need to wear the suit for that babe." Exzel laughed while turning to the others, "My friend Calarand said he should be here in a bit and he is getting some friends for you guys to spar with."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2011, 07:16:24 pm »

"Oh, ha ha." A guy jumped into the ring.

"Alright, girl, let's see what you've got!" he said, laughing.

"About time..." She pulled her whip out from the belt across her chest and lifted it up, wind whipping around it. She swung it at him, hitting him square across the chest. He was sent flying out of the ring. The crowd started murmuring, before a buff guy climbed in.

"So that's how you fight, eh? Well let's see how you fare against me!" He rushed at her. Hana leapt up and landed behind him, before hitting him with the whip. He managed to hang in the ring.

"Aw, boo. Now I've gotta actually try... Not." She swung again, sending him into a wall on the other side of club. That time, she broke the skin.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2011, 07:21:06 pm »

"Oh, ha ha." A guy jumped into the ring.

"Alright, girl, let's see what you've got!" he said, laughing.

"About time..." She pulled her whip out from the belt across her chest and lifted it up, wind whipping around it. She swung it at him, hitting him square across the chest. He was sent flying out of the ring. The crowd started murmuring, before a buff guy climbed in.

"So that's how you fight, eh? Well let's see how you fare against me!" He rushed at her. Hana leapt up and landed behind him, before hitting him with the whip. He managed to hang in the ring.

"Aw, boo. Now I've gotta actually try... Not." She swung again, sending him into a wall on the other side of club. That time, she broke the skin.
"Since your new I'll give you a hint for fun, one of the guys here has the power to raise the gravity around a person. And he doesn't always use that power only when he is the one fighting. Have fun." Exzel leaned back and laughed before thinking for a minute. "Hay why don't you guys try fighting with more than one guy against her at a time." Exzel then just laughed and smiled at Hana.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2011, 07:44:53 pm »

"Hana, you're stealing all of the action!" Lite complained.

"Then how about you fight her Lite!" Lee suggested.

"Nah! I don't want to win that easy!" Lite joked.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: