Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 04:22:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9001 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2011, 07:47:53 pm »

"Feh." Hana laughed a bit. "If he wants to fight, he should just join me. There's plenty to go around..."

---

"So... I guess that means we're in the same class, huh?" said Kloud. "What do you do after class?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2011, 08:02:25 pm »

"Yeah!" Lite jumped into the ring.

"Of course he'd go with one word." Lee said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2011, 08:09:29 pm »

Exzel looked over to the door. "Ah there he is hay Calarand over here." Exzel called to his friend.

"Hey Exzel, ya know you should get better at cleaning the blood off your sword." Calarand said when he saw Exzel's blood covered sword next to him, "Well here are my friends Falrith and Rintak, so while your friends decide who they want to spar lets go over and clear a ring for our selves." Calarand said as he walked over to a crowed ring.

"With pleasure." Exzel got up and followed Calarand into the ring and started killing the nonelementals fighting in it.

((you guys can decide who fights calarands friends and can give them any weapons or powers you want i dont care about them they are only being used now unless you want to keep them which is ok too))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2011, 09:45:05 pm »

"How about this..." Hana said. "Whoever takes out the most people buys the other a drink. Deal?"

----

Kloud gave Richie a look. "You're really quiet... I think I should go." This is too awkward. He's just staring! I think... I should go...
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2011, 09:49:24 pm »

"How about this..." Hana said. "Whoever takes out the most people buys the other a drink. Deal?"

----

Kloud gave Richie a look. "You're really quiet... I think I should go." This is too awkward. He's just staring! I think... I should go...
"Right, hey Hana, your socks untied." Lite said, then jump kicked one of the guys, "Don't be too off-guard."

+++

"Oh sorry, my sword tends to talk to me..." Richie tried to explain, Dumbass, no one's gonna believe that a sword talks!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2011, 09:55:58 pm »

Tetthras was trying to decide who fight when someone poked his back. He turned around and saw a person in full armor.

"I've seen you fight Tetthras. Get in the ring." The person said.

"Fine."

The two got into the ring.

Tetthras summoned his sword Fenrir. The other person summoned a sword very similar to Fenrir.

"You're gonna burn!" With that said, Fenrir was covered in fire.

"I believe you will freeze before I would get hit by a spark." Her sword was covered in Ice.

An elemental. This should be interesting.

They charged each other and their swords clanged against one another.

But every time one tried a move, the other would counter. This went on for ten minutes.

"Alright playtimes over." He lifted his sword but for some reason, he fell to his knees.

The person rushed at Tetthras and had the sword over his head, but right before it hit his neck, Tetthras slammed the ground with his fist and a pillar of fire launched her in the air. The person hit the ceiling, then fell down unconscious. Her helmet also came off.

"Temp. Figures my sister would try to fight me. She was going to kill me if I didn't fake that injury."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2011, 09:56:50 pm »

Hana laughed and started wind-whipping anyone who came close enough. "You don't think I'd fall for such a dumb thing!"

---

"Really? I guess I've heard crazier things..." Kloud said. "But that is strange... What does it say?" I think he's crazy. He must be.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2011, 10:07:43 pm »

"Well they seem to be having fun." Exzel said while watching Hana and Lite.

"Come on Exzel weapons or no weapons," Calarand called to him.

"Um lets go no weapons this time ok." Exzel said stabbing his sword into the ground in front of the ring.

"Alright lets go."

Exzel started with a right hook to the face which was blocked by Calarand's arm. He then tried kicking Exzel in the side but he grabbed his leg and pulled it forcing Calarand's stomach into his other fist. After Calarand jumped back he through a left uppercut to Exzel's chin only to have Exzel respond by headbutting him hard enough to slam him into the mat. Once he got up Exzel was behind him and rapped his hands around Calarand's neck like he would if he was snapping someone's neck.
"Score. Hay Talix what is our score?" Exzel asked a man at the bar.
Talix looked over at him from the bar before saying, "50 Exzel - 25 Calarand counting that match."
"And what is it with weapons?" Exzel asked him again.
"Weapons is 70 Exzel - 4 Calarand." He said with out looking up this time.

"Well that was fun but you need to get better to actually fight me. Lets go watch the others." Exzel said walking over to where Hana was still fighting. "Still saying you need the Dom-suit Hanny." He called to her before sitting back down and ordering a drink.

((OOC going to dinner now))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2011, 10:11:27 pm »

"Hehe, I think then she would be better in fights in them. She would win without letting her opponents move an inch." Tetthras said to Exzel as he sat down.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2011, 10:17:35 pm »

"It's more fun to let them think they've a chance, dear. And what would you do if I did wear one, hmm?" Hana said.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2011, 10:21:13 pm »

"Well, i would stare until the day i died." Tetthras joked. "But all joking aside, go get 'em Hana! I would wish you luck, but you don't need it."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:07 pm »

"Really? I guess I've heard crazier things..." Kloud said. "But that is strange... What does it say?" I think he's crazy. He must be.
"Okay, if you really want to know the back story... Come with me, there's a spot where I can go to talk in private..." Richie said as he motioned to Kloud to follow him.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2011, 10:41:24 pm »

Now this I've gotta hear.

"Alright, sure. And if you'd like, I can tell you more about me, too. Information for information." Kloud smiled and followed.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:12 pm »

"Okay, we're here." Richie said as he opened a small door in the wall, "Okay, about a year ago, a girl named Lilac Skylace gave me a note to meet her at the Fiel Graveyard, at that graveyard, she lead me to the grave of her master, Sho Shigaranimaru, long name. Anyways, there was this sword that was embedded in the grave, Lilac told me to take the sword out of the grave, she said that it would make me more powerful than I could imagine, but what I didn't know, is that her master's soul was inside of the sword, when I took the sword out, his soul became bound to mine and now I can summon the blade out of seemingly nothing, and the sword talks!"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2011, 11:13:16 pm »

Hawk was walking in the streets of Fiel. He had no idea how he could make money. The guard job was his best job and barely anyone was hiring. Eventually he came upon his solution.

"A fight club. I could bet on myself. I know I will always win." Hawk walked into the club and looked around the room.

"Hey Exzel,Lee. That's the guy I was telling you about. The water guy." He pointed to Hawk.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:19:40 pm by Corporal Sephiroth » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: