Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 05:21:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9044 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:50 pm »

"Well then." Kloud was trying her hardest to not think he was crazy. She raised an eyebrow. "That's a new one. So... It talks." Kloud nodded to herself. "Right. The reason I'm here is simple... Home isn't safe anymore. Things were getting ugly there... People died. The last straw for me was when they.. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm a Healer. I'm not a Master Healer or anything, but I'm decent. But about two weeks ago, I was threatened with execution if I didn't stop treating those who aren't Angels... And if I wouldn't go to treat their injured. I managed to escape, but I'd never left home, so I just wandered about these past few weeks until I arrived here. I'm pretty sure that I'm a target to them now... And the bad thing is, they can always tell when it's me due to my Sora." Kloud shrugged so he could see it better. "Then I find out that Angels are being targeted outside of home. It's confusing... But I want to find answers."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2011, 11:46:59 pm »

"Don't worry, all of this fighting will end when I kill the Angel princess!" Richie said with confidence.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2011, 11:50:37 pm »

"I doubt she's even involved in this... What makes you so sure? Is a rumor really something to kill on...?" Kloud said. She wasn't the most loyal to her people, but she still didn't like the sound of the Angel Princess being killed. Perhaps she did have a shred of loyalty... "It's always best to find your own answers before taking something as fact. But... I guess I shouldn't be talking like that when I can't even find my way around a city." Kloud sighed. "So what do you intend to do now?"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2011, 12:03:32 am »

"I'm going to have some fun," Exzel said as he got up and walked over to Hawk leaving his sword at his seat, "Hello and welcome to the fight club want to fight me, I'm bored of fighting my friends, and all the others are distracted by her." Exzel points to Hana whipping all the guys hearing a few cries of pleasure sprinkled amount the cries of pain.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2011, 12:11:47 am »

"I doubt she's even involved in this... What makes you so sure? Is a rumor really something to kill on...?" Kloud said. She wasn't the most loyal to her people, but she still didn't like the sound of the Angel Princess being killed. Perhaps she did have a shred of loyalty... "It's always best to find your own answers before taking something as fact. But... I guess I shouldn't be talking like that when I can't even find my way around a city." Kloud sighed. "So what do you intend to do now?"
"True. But what proof do I have that she isn't ordering the attacks?" Richie asked, "I've been planning this for awhile now. The Angel Sanctuary is heavily guarded, so Lilac will send an army of zombies to get rid of the guards, then we'll penetrate the city and destroy it, it sounds easier than it'll be..."

+++

In an alley near the Fiel Stadium...

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Who is willing to stand up to me!? Someone must have better fighting skills than that! Stop running!" Alden shouted, "Gahaha! Those Element Trinity grunts are nothing when compared to someone who can actually fight! Gahaha!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2011, 12:15:18 am »

Kloud looked both intrigued and frusterated. "Then let me come with. I might be of some help... And it could bring us closer to the truth of it all." Zombies...? Ewww... I don't like the sound of that. But this could be my chance!!  "I can be pretty handy in a fight, and if any of you get hurt, I can fix you up." Kloud smiled. 
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2011, 12:23:43 am »

Kloud looked both intrigued and frusterated. "Then let me come with. I might be of some help... And it could bring us closer to the truth of it all." Zombies...? Ewww... I don't like the sound of that. But this could be my chance!!  "I can be pretty handy in a fight, and if any of you get hurt, I can fix you up." Kloud smiled. 
"Awesome, I have a partner besides Lilac!" Richie said to himself, "It'll be awhile though, I need more comrades!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2011, 12:28:36 am »

"That might take awhile... I don't think many people would just volunteer to go along for something like that." Kloud looked around. "What do we do next? I wanna get outta here, it's making me claustrophobic."

---

Hana had taken out around a dozen or so men before becoming bored. She looked about, seeing Exzel and someone else... She yawned. "This is getting boring already. Maybe newbie over there will put up a good fight..."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2011, 12:39:14 am »

"That might take awhile... I don't think many people would just volunteer to go along for something like that." Kloud looked around. "What do we do next? I wanna get outta here, it's making me claustrophobic."

---

Hana had taken out around a dozen or so men before becoming bored. She looked about, seeing Exzel and someone else... She yawned. "This is getting boring already. Maybe newbie over there will put up a good fight..."
"Yeah, you're right... Let's get out of here..." Richie said as he opened the door, "Well, now that you know and are on board, we have more people to recruit!"

+++

"Gahahahaha! Some ET upper levels huh!?" Alden laughed, "You'd think that you'd be stronger!!"

Matthew coughed up some blood, Damn, he's got me, this guy isn't normal! Matthew thought, he pulled his communicator out and called Hana, "Hana, there's this guy! He's too strong to be human! Get here quick with anyone you're with!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2011, 12:43:22 am »

"Right." Kloud was wondering how a sword could talk. It didn't have vocal cords, right? "How do you plan on finding recruits?"

---

Hana heard the call and looked concerned. "Um, guys? We should probably get a move on. Matthew sounds like he's in some deep shit and needs help." She started to walk out of the club, hoping the others would follow.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2011, 12:48:53 am »

"Right." Kloud was wondering how a sword could talk. It didn't have vocal cords, right? "How do you plan on finding recruits?"

---

Hana heard the call and looked concerned. "Um, guys? We should probably get a move on. Matthew sounds like he's in some deep shit and needs help." She started to walk out of the club, hoping the others would follow.
"No idea, I was hoping you'd have ideas..." Richie admitted, scratching his head.

+++

"Right!" Lite and Lee said at the same time, they took off after Hana to lead the way.

+++

"I'm in an alley, behind the Fiel Stadium!" Matthew shouted into the communicator.

"What do we have here? You calling your friends? They better put up a good fight!" Alden warned.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2011, 12:53:22 am »

"Well, I don't know anyone around here... I'd say our best bet would be to find strong people." Kloud said.

--

"Alley behind Fiel Stadium!" shouted Hana as she darted towards Fiel Stadium. Why the hell is he calling for help...? This can't be good.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2011, 12:58:41 am »

"Right! The stadium! Strong people usually hang around there!" Richie cheered.

+++

"Sigh... This is getting boring, the ET can replace you right?" Alden said as he walked up to Matthew, "Say your prayers!"

No! Just a little longer! A little longer!, Matthew thought, glaring at Alden.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2011, 01:01:28 am »

"I'll get him from above!" Exzel shouted grabbing his sword. "Deposit my winnings in my account you guys still have the deposit number." He yelled as he ran outside and jumped up on top of the buildings running toward were Hana said to go to and began charging two fireballs. "Only one guy gets to kill Trinity members and that's me, and thats only water members." He thought.

"Student came to save the master is it Matty-Boy!" Exzel shouted as he jumped off of the roof firing both fireballs at Alden, before withdrawing his claymore and thrusting it down at Alden's head.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:22 am »

Galactic Master then blacked out and Proth returned.

"Catch me up to speed" said Proth "I'm Proth by the way in case you didn't know."

"Ah Proth good to have you bak" Stent smiled "A personality called Galactic Master showed and saved us from some random people who attacked us."

"Galactic Master is all ego apparently, how was he able to save us?"

"He had control over darkness element!"

"Control over elements... That's new.  The building I was enclosed in had a thing which prevented all elements from being used period.  That means if I'm free, my personalities may have powers that I didn't know about!"

"Well a good place to start then is to find those who attacked us" suggested Stent "Then we eliminate them."

"Sounds good to me Stent" Proth smiled slightly "Anyone who tries to mess with Project 315 has to deal with the full extent of the schizo squad!"

"The schizo squad?  Really?" said Stent "Isn't that a little bit self-insulting?"

"Like I give a damn about myself" said Proth "The added alliteration makes it work so well."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: