Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 02:14:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9038 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2011, 06:33:43 pm »

"He's a friend of me and Lilac's, I haven't told him about the plan yet because I couldn't find him until now..." Richie said, then Richie darted his attenton elsewhere, "Someone else is here, and he's closing in."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2011, 06:35:46 pm »

"Hm?" Kloud raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction Richie was looking. "Yeah... But there's so many people around here, how do you keep track of them all....? Eugh. But at least that.... Person... Over there is friendly. I guess now we focus on whoever's coming over.."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2011, 06:38:18 pm »

"He's a friend of me and Lilac's, I haven't told him about the plan yet because I couldn't find him until now..." Richie said, then Richie darted his attenton elsewhere, "Someone else is here, and he's closing in."
"Hm?" Kloud raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction Richie was looking. "Yeah... But there's so many people around here, how do you keep track of them all....? Eugh. But at least that.... Person... Over there is friendly. I guess now we focus on whoever's coming over.."
Calarand walked up behind them. "Do not worry I just need a sample." He put his hand on Kloud's head and pulled a small amount of her Sora into his body, before removing his hand and started walking away. He then stopped and looked to Richie but seemed to be looking directly behind him, "Shigaranimaru tell Lilac I said hi." He then disappeared back into the shadows.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2011, 07:04:31 pm »

Kloud instantly shrugged Sora down into a blade along her right arm and swung at him. "You don't dare steal Sora!" He just took some of my life force, my soul... That jackass will pay.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2011, 07:06:18 pm »

"You think that will stop me?" Tetthras incinerated the tree and landed on his feet.

"This!" Tetthras sent fireballs up into the air all around the hunter.

"And as far as I see, you're a heartless bitch." Hawk said. "This is the second time I ran into Tetthras and you guys so tell me, what is going on?"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2011, 07:14:50 pm »

"You think that will stop me?" Tetthras incinerated the tree and landed on his feet.

"This!" Tetthras sent fireballs up into the air all around the hunter.

"And as far as I see, you're a heartless bitch." Hawk said. "This is the second time I ran into Tetthras and you guys so tell me, what is going on?"

Exzel walked up behind Hawk and grabbed him by the back of his shirt lifting him off his feet. "One only we can call Hana a bitch, two you have no right to be asking us questions we could have left you back there to be killed by that guy so no getting cocky." Exzel dropped him on the ground then walked over to Matthew, "The hell were you doing out there Matt usually you don't usually get into fights unless you are assured of winning."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Calarand entered the building and inserted the Sora into the machine. "Soon it will be ready."
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2011, 07:17:12 pm »

"Listen, I don't care if I was left. I could've offered to help him if I wanted. All I want to know is why that guy called you something Trinity."

Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2011, 07:21:24 pm »

Hana stopped her laughter with a snort. "Hey, he's got some spunk to him!"

---

Kloud let go of Sora and it returned to her shoulder as a shield. She sighed and shook her head. "How was he even able to touch Sora...? That hurt, too. Asshole."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2011, 07:31:15 pm »

"Listen, I don't care if I was left. I could've offered to help him if I wanted. All I want to know is why that guy called you something Trinity."
"Remember this you already got beaten by one of us, now you are in a base surrounded by us you hold no bargaining chips in here." Exzel turns and leaves the room to find something to do until Matt woke up.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2011, 07:35:06 pm »

"Gahahahaha! You should know by now! Those toys can't hurt me!" Alden laughed as he rushed towards Tetthras, he then threw a deafening punch into Tetthras' ribcage, shattering parts of it, "Do you wanna end up like your friend?"

+++

Matthew looked up and weakly said, "He's a non-elemental... When I tried to rush him, overtook me and slammed me into the ground... Even my most powerful attacks did seemingly nothing! If Tetthras continues to fight him, he will die, and won't be as lucky as me when you guys showed up..."

+++

"Someone who can steal someone else's life force..." Richie said to himself, "Just like Shi, but how does he know Lilac?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2011, 07:38:22 pm »

"I don't know. But I do know that if I ever see that guy again, I'm going to beat his face in..." Kloud seethed for a moment more before looking around. "What should we do now....? Those two are still fighting, and that creep ran off." She paused. "Wait, your sword steals life force?!"

Kloud shrugged her shoulder again, moving Sora about into different shapes and such, as though she were checking it for cracks. "Still seems okay. He must have only gotten a very small piece... At least I'm not going to lose anything by losing such a small piece."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2011, 07:40:39 pm »

Tetthras was knocked back by the punch. While he was getting up, he put his communicator to his mouth.
"Hey guys. Found the hunter. Don't think I'll be seeing him again. Or anyone else for that matter." He ran over to the hunter and stood about twenty feet in front of him.

"This ends now!" Tetthras' body was covered in Blue flames. He pulled out his sword, who was also covered in flames, and jumped into the air. When he hit the ground with his blade, Flames spread in every direction like a bomb and while the flames didn't go outside the battlefield the impact was felt around the city.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2011, 07:53:05 pm »

Tetthras was knocked back by the punch. While he was getting up, he put his communicator to his mouth.
"Hey guys. Found the hunter. Don't think I'll be seeing him again. Or anyone else for that matter." He ran over to the hunter and stood about twenty feet in front of him.

"This ends now!" Tetthras' body was covered in Blue flames. He pulled out his sword, who was also covered in flames, and jumped into the air. When he hit the ground with his blade, Flames spread in every direction like a bomb and while the flames didn't go outside the battlefield the impact was felt around the city.
The room Calarand was in began shaking throwing the bottle with the Sora onto the ground. As soon as the bottle shattered the Sora began flying around the room. "Damn." Calarand put his hand up aiming it at the Sora. "Heal to your master!" He commands the Sora.

((ooc need to help take boat out of water will be back soon))
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2011, 07:56:19 pm »

"Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that." Richie shrugged, "Shi has this power to steal the life force of those it touches, this also goes for energy attacks, as it can absorb almost anything that isn't a physical hit."

+++

Alden still remained standing, but with an angered look on his face, "You burned me... You burned me..." Alden muttered, he then vanished and appeared behind Tetthras, "I can kill you now right?" Alden grabbed Tetthras' head and slammed it into the ground repeatedly, with every slam making a bigger crater, "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GYAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Alden continued to slam Tetthras' head into the ground until he stopped suddenly, "I'll let you live, just so youi can feel this again another day." With that, Alden took off.

+++

"Tetthras, Tetthras! Tch- I knew he would lose, you can't fight him head on, it's hopeless!" Matthew cried.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2011, 08:01:41 pm »

"Mercy....has no place in this world or any other." Tetthras got back up, but immediately passed out. His sword on the other side of the remains of the battlefield still covered in Blue flames, showing the mighty warrior still lives.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: