Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 11:18:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9033 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2011, 11:17:21 pm »

"I hate people with no manners." Hana shrugged. "I bet I could have taken her down with one hit, anyways... She got lucky."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2011, 11:20:15 pm »

"You probably could have. She looked scrawny."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2011, 11:22:49 pm »

Hana laughed. "Yeah, she did, didn't she? I bet she can't hardly fight. Hehehe...." She laughed a bit more before looking up. "So, what was the deal with those kids, anyways?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2011, 11:45:47 pm »

"The boy, he knew that bounty hunter that's hunting us. The girl, she stared at me and I sensed something weird about her. It wasn't an element but, something as powerful."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2011, 12:15:09 am »

"I'm going out to find some fun, don't worry guys I know what his energy feels like so I will make sure to avoid Alden." Exzel said as he exited the base.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2011, 04:15:10 am »

Proth walked down the street, Stent struggling to keep up.  Proth strode accross the street really fast.

"I can feel a black out coming on soon.  If we do see anyone, then one of my personalities will have to deal with.  I just hope it's one who can fight strong enough."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2011, 04:48:33 am »

Element Trinity Base...

"Agent Lin, I am putting my trust into you to eliminate all traces of Angels in Fiel."

"Right, I will not fail!"

"You will or don't plan on returning..."

+++

"Those guys don't seem that strong, sure, they have numbers, but do they have skill?" Richie said to Kloud, "Don't worry, we'll find Alden, except I can't seem to find his energy signature, it's like it just vanished, he tends to do that when he isn't fighting..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2011, 05:01:49 am »

"Interesting." Hana's intrigue had definitely risen. That wasn't something you heard everyday. What strange kids.

---

"True. The only reason I was freaked is the fire... Never seen anyone throwing it around like that guy did before. But yeah.." Kloud smiled. "He must be really skilled. I guess all we can do now is look for him or wait."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2011, 05:09:26 am »

Calarand switched back to 25 and walked up to Hana and Tetthras. "Hi you guys were Exzel's friends weren't you, have you seen him?"
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2011, 05:13:16 am »

"Interesting." Hana's intrigue had definitely risen. That wasn't something you heard everyday. What strange kids.

---

"True. The only reason I was freaked is the fire... Never seen anyone throwing it around like that guy did before. But yeah.." Kloud smiled. "He must be really skilled. I guess all we can do now is look for him or wait."
"Pfff. Don't sweat the small stuff, he was trying to intimidate us, guys like him always poke there heads in my business, it comes with the powers..." Richie explained, "What we need to do is find Alden, I'll tell Lilac to eet us when we find him."

+++

On top of a building, above Richie and Kloud...

"The target is in sight... Apprehending, now." Lin whispered as she climbed down the building, "This'll be easier than I thought."

+++

"Hm, another one?" Richie said, "Someone else is here."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2011, 05:23:32 am »

"If you guys can't remember were he is its ok. Let him know his friend Calarand is looking for him." Calarand says to them before patting them both on the shoulders and walking off to were Lin was.

"Hello Lin," He says appearing next to her. "I know you are ordered to kill angels but please leave that one alone, I have plans for her, now go have fun somewhere else." Calarand says before blowing Lin away with his new wind powers.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2011, 05:33:07 am »

"If you guys can't remember were he is its ok. Let him know his friend Calarand is looking for him." Calarand says to them before patting them both on the shoulders and walking off to were Lin was.

"Hello Lin," He says appearing next to her. "I know you are ordered to kill angels but please leave that one alone, I have plans for her, now go have fun somewhere else." Calarand says before blowing Lin away with his new wind powers.
"F***-" Lin sais as she punched the wall with her glove, sticking it in the wall, "No! I have a mission to attend to. So be a nice a**hole and let me kill her!"

+++

"We should get out of here Kloud!" Richie said as he grabbed Kloud's hand and ran off. They were unintentionally running towards Proth's location.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2011, 05:40:13 am »

"F***-" Lin sais as she punched the wall with her glove, sticking it in the wall, "No! I have a mission to attend to. So be a nice a**hole and let me kill her!"

+++

"We should get out of here Kloud!" Richie said as he grabbed Kloud's hand and ran off. They were unintentionally running towards Proth's location.
"I'm sorry but I'm going to keep you here for a while," Calarand says before surrounding Lin with blue and red flames until Kloud was a safe distance away.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2011, 05:53:37 am »

"I'm sorry but I'm going to keep you here for a while," Calarand says before surrounding Lin with blue and red flames until Kloud was a safe distance away.
"Hey dipsh**!! I don't even know who you are, get out of my business and leave me alone!" Lin cried as she zipped through the flames, with nothing more than a burning scarf, "F***!"

+++

"Hey, what the? Who's that?" Richie asked as he stopped and pointed at Proth.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2011, 09:02:17 am »

"That hunter is mad crazy. He got burned when I was forced to use Nova, but he smashed my head into the ground and tried to kill me. But you know nothing like that can keep me down. Getting off topic, where was that water guy?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: