Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:34:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8656 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2011, 09:16:30 am »

"Huh... Oh, that guy? Last I saw him, he was at the base..." Hana stretched. "He's really annoying. No manners with him, either."

---

Kloud was shocked as Richie pulled her. Yeesh, what the hell is up with this place?!? When they stopped, Kloud looked at Proth. "I... I don't know..." Kloud said, a little dizzy from being pulled along.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:33:19 am by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2011, 09:32:43 am »

(You put Kloud for Hana)

"I might just kill him when I get their. Unless you want the pleasure of doing so."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2011, 09:34:27 am »

"Have at him." Hana shrugged. "I'd rather not get blood on my clothes again."

((Just woke up xD Thanks.))
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2011, 10:54:19 am »

"Heh she won't give up, guess I'm going to have to watch Kloud and protect her, no one is aloud to kill her till I get her to perfect my power steal, and she gets me into the Angel Sanctuary." Calarand says in his mind as he walks away. "Well at least those two ET guys got me some new powers. Wind from the girl. Blue fire from the guy. Do not worry ET you will die, you will die." He says to the air as he walks through the air to go watch over Kloud.

((someone at the fight club has gravity control, calarand has touched him before and has inperfect gravity control so he can only control the gravity directly surrounding him, so he tends to make it so he can walk through the air with it. also i have about 5 or 10 more minutes then i turn off computer and will be going home, depending on how early i get back i may be able to come on if not i will be getting on about 2 hours or so before aryeh next wakes up))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2011, 11:17:13 am »

"What's wrong with that? You could throw a knife at him, or whip his head off." Tetthras created a fireball in his hands. It was blue. "The ultimate sign of mastering fire for Dragonkin. The blue flames were not intentional but I guess going Nova got me there. Well anyway I best be getting to Exzel." Tetthras disappeared in a pillar of blue flames, trying to find Exzel.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2011, 01:36:50 pm »

"Angel! You're mine now!" Lin shouted as she dropped in front of Kloud and Richie, "Let's get this over with!"

"Tch- Not if I have anything to say about it." Richie said, walking in front of Kloud.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2011, 01:40:22 pm »

Kloud swung Sora out, readying to defend herself. She didn't know what this person's issue was, but she was willing to bet she could take it.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2011, 01:53:18 pm »

Kloud swung Sora out, readying to defend herself. She didn't know what this person's issue was, but she was willing to bet she could take it.
"Oooh! This one has some fight in her! Let's dance!" Lin said as she took an offensive stance.

"Kloud, do you need me to help?" Richie asked.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2011, 01:57:24 pm »

"I should be fine. I've fought off scarier looking things than her!" Kloud's Sora was now flaring energy intensely, and she started to dart about, considering her best options as far as offense went. Staying still in a fight is suicide.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2011, 01:58:26 pm »

Temp watched Lin ambush Richie and Kloud.

Should I get involved? They trinity would hunt me but.....no. This will only cause more trouble. I must stop that Trinity member. She brought a fist down to her other hand and a Box created by Ice spears surrounded Lin.

"I will not allow you to harm the Angel. Even if that means getting attacked by them."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2011, 02:10:29 pm »

"What the f*** is your problem, it's not of your business!" Lin screamed as she punched the spears, shattering them, "You'll pay for that!"
Lin darted at a super fast speed and kicked Temp's face, "Leave me the f*** alone!"
She turned back to Kloud and rushed forward.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2011, 02:14:47 pm »

Tetthras was racing along the city when he felt something wrong.

"Some weird energy is coming from that way." Tetthras zoomed over there and appeared by a tree close to the site. He saw Lin kick Temp.

"Well, this is a surprise. What are you doing here Lin?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2011, 02:15:08 pm »

Kloud leapt up and out of the way, landing behind Lin, then slashing at her before dodging back. Learn about your opponent before letting them learn about you. She's fast...
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2011, 02:21:55 pm »

"People should know not to f*** with me!" Lin said, when she was attacked she turned towards Kloud, "Ouch, I better kill you quick! Oh, Tetthras, if you must know, I was sent on a special mission by Master Maika and Master Tatsuke, it's none of your business, so leave me alone." Lin explained as she rushed towards Kloud and threw a volley of punches.

((Note: Lin doesn't have her weapons out yet.))
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2011, 02:25:36 pm »

"Yeek!" Kloud got knocked by the first punch or two before she pulled Sora into a shield in front of her, then gave it a push to try and deflect Lin.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: