Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 07:18:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9063 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2011, 02:37:13 pm »

"Yeek!" Kloud got knocked by the first punch or two before she pulled Sora into a shield in front of her, then gave it a push to try and deflect Lin.
"Ack! What the! That's not normal Angel energy." Lin said when she was pushed back, "That shield..."
Lin then put on some peculiar gloves, "These should take care of her."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2011, 02:42:41 pm »

Kloud jumped away while she was putting on the gloves. What is she doing...?

She pulled Sora into a longer blade this time, hoping some extra length to the blade would help her keep some distance.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2011, 02:51:16 pm »

"A sword huh? Okay, let's go!" Lin said as she ran towards Kloud, she punched the sword to give her some space and prepared to kick Kloud.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2011, 03:06:07 pm »

"Uff!" Sora lost its shape for a second, but Kloud quickly reshaped it into a claw of sorts, using it to grab the ground to steady herself as she was kicked back, then slashing out at Lin's legs.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2011, 03:27:10 pm »

"Uff!" Sora lost its shape for a second, but Kloud quickly reshaped it into a claw of sorts, using it to grab the ground to steady herself as she was kicked back, then slashing out at Lin's legs.
"Ah! My legs! How can my body remain cute if it's being slashed up!?" Lin complained, "You'll pay for that!"
Lin tried to rush at Kloud but collapsed at the pain in her legs, "F***! Ow ow ow ow! Fine, you win, I'm outta here."
Lin vanished to the top of a building still near Kloud and Richie.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2011, 03:30:15 pm »

Kloud pulled Sora up to her shoulder as a shield again and stood up, confused.

"What was that all about...? She was able to hit me hard enough to make Sora lose it's shape, but... Odd." Kloud tilted her head, looking around to see if she would be attacked again. "Guess running into people comes with the powers for me too, huh?" Kloud laughed quietly.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2011, 03:58:01 pm »

"She must be obsessed with her appearance to someone, it happens." Richie said, "But she said something earlier about a mission..."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2011, 04:00:13 pm »

Proth turned around and saw the fight happening.

"Looks as if a couple kids got hurt by some person" said Proth, walking up to Kloud and Richie "Hey are guys alright, looks like you got into quite a troublesome situation.  Before I black out evidentally, would you like some assistance."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2011, 04:03:46 pm »

"Yeah, you're right. She said some guys... I think she called them Master-whatever-their-names-were...? Gave her a mission. But she didn't say what it was." Kloud frowned, wondering how killing her could be considered a mission. She then heard Proth and looked even more confused.

"Black out...? We're fine, I think the question is do you need some help, mister?" asked Kloud.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2011, 04:08:32 pm »

Proth turned around and saw the fight happening.

"Looks as if a couple kids got hurt by some person" said Proth, walking up to Kloud and Richie "Hey are guys alright, looks like you got into quite a troublesome situation.  Before I black out evidentally, would you like some assistance."
"Black out...?" Richie wondered when he heard Proth, "Sounds like you need assistance bro."

+++

"Tch- That Angel B****! Slashing at my legs, what's her deal? Ooh, he looks fun!" Lin said as she watched the three.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2011, 04:10:46 pm »

"Black out...?" Richie wondered when he heard Proth, "Sounds like you need assistance bro."

"Oh don't worry, when I black out I don't fall unconscious, I just change.  Never mind that, I was just wondering if you guys wanted help.  After all some insane person attacked you.  I assume it was for insane reasons since you look relatively normal and they looked relatively..uh not."

Stent walked over to them.

"Forgive my friend" said Stent "He is very blunt, he doesn't know how to work with people at all."

"Not my fault, I was trapped for many years."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2011, 04:21:18 pm »

"We don't- Wait- You could help us find our friend!" Richie exclaimed.

+++

"The multi-user went this way, move move move!" a voice boomed.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2011, 04:31:44 pm »

"We don't- Wait- You could help us find our friend!" Richie exclaimed.
"Who is your friend?" asked Proth "I guess I can help.  I'm kind of not knowing where we can go at the moment.  Maybe some direction will be good."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2011, 04:34:06 pm »

"Yeah!" Kloud agreed. "I mean, if there's more of us, we can find him quicker. I think his name is Alden, right...? You know him better than I do, Richie!" Kloud laughed.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2011, 05:02:05 pm »

"Yeah, he has big, red, spikey hair, and he usually doesn't wear a shirt, oh, and he loves to fight, if you see any fights he's probably there." Richie explained, "What was that?"

"Hey you there, get away from that man! The multi-user is extremely dangerous and must be destroyed!" a man roared, with about six other guys behind him.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: