Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 08:14:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9006 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2011, 06:41:26 pm »

"It's nice to meet you!" said Kloud cheerily, waving slightly. He seems nice enough.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2011, 06:45:26 pm »

"It's nice to meet you!" said Kloud cheerily, waving slightly. He seems nice enough.
Alden smiled, then turned to Richie, "So, where's Lilac?"

"She's went off to the graveyard, she should still be there." Richie said, "You ready Kloud?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2011, 06:50:18 pm »

"Yeah, let's go." Kloud nodded. "Where is the graveyard, anyways...?" Graveyards...?Gross.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2011, 06:56:56 pm »

"Yeah, let's go." Kloud nodded. "Where is the graveyard, anyways...?" Graveyards...?Gross.
"The graveyard, about, let's see, far away, we're gonna have to take a train..." Richie groaned.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: August 05, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »

"A train...? I've never seen one in person!" Kloud said, instantly looking interested.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2011, 07:29:52 pm »

"A train...? I've never seen one in person!" Kloud said, instantly looking interested.
"You haven't? The trains go across the entire world of Fiel, there hella fast and convenient they're just expensive..." Richie said.

"Don't worry, people were pinning bills on me when I was fighting... Let's see, about 20 thousand bucks on me..." Alden said, "Let's take that train."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2011, 07:31:09 pm »

"There aren't any trains at home." Kloud said simply. "No need for them. But I've heard about them. Are they really as noisy as people say they are?" Kloud asked, curious.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2011, 07:32:49 pm »

"There aren't any trains at home." Kloud said simply. "No need for them. But I've heard about them. Are they really as noisy as people say they are?" Kloud asked, curious.
"Not as noisy as the rumors..." Richie laughed.

((Okay, I gotta go, see ya Kloud!))
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2011, 07:37:25 pm »

"Alright, well then, let's go to the train station!" Kloud smiled and looked around, wondering which way they'd go.

((Bai!))
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 05, 2011, 08:00:44 pm »

Temp walked by Alden, Kloud and Richie. She walked by Alden. "I wish to follow you."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2011, 03:15:11 am »

"Hm I'd rather be able to keep my powers from all activating at once now that I have more than one." Calarand said blowing away a trash can with his wind power before unintentionally setting it on red and blue fire. "Now wasn't there someone in this city with something like that." He says as he stops mid step in the air thinking. "Oh yes that Multi-personality guy, his power should allow me to keep these powers separate when I need to. I should go pay him a visit." He then disappeared.

"Ah there he is." Calarand says when he sees Proth. Calarand lowers him self to the ground in front of Proth and then reappears. "Hello good sir I just need a sample of you power." Calarand says as though he was asking for a minute of Proth's time before putting his finger on Proth's head. "Ok that's all I needed, you have a good day." He says before turning around and walking away from Proth.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2011, 03:19:44 am »

"Ah there he is." Calarand says when he sees Proth. Calarand lowers him self to the ground in front of Proth and then reappears. "Hello good sir I just need a sample of you power." Calarand says as though he was asking for a minute of Proth's time before putting his finger on Proth's head. "Ok that's all I needed, you have a good day." He says before turning around and walking away from Proth.
"I'm sorry, I have no power" said Proth "You didn't take anything.  In this form, my powers equal nothing.  Don't bother trying to take anything."  ((and seriously dont try to take them, it wont work for Proth has no powers, his forms just generate them but dont actually have them.  Also I dont like your power stealing thing and I dont want you to do it to my characters -_- ))

"You must of lost your memory, here, let Lin take care of you." Lin said, hugging Proth.
Proth pushed Lin away "I didn't lose my memory, sure I lost it when I was 10 but I sure as hell didn't have a girlfriend back then!"

Proth ran off, heafding towards the Fight Club to catch up with Richie and Kloud, wanting to explain the situation to them.

Stent slowly followed, not really in any rush.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 06, 2011, 03:33:05 am »

"I'm sorry, I have no power" said Proth "You didn't take anything.  In this form, my powers equal nothing.  Don't bother trying to take anything."  ((and seriously dont try to take them, it wont work for Proth has no powers, his forms just generate them but dont actually have them.  Also I dont like your power stealing thing and I dont want you to do it to my characters -_- ))
Proth pushed Lin away "I didn't lose my memory, sure I lost it when I was 10 but I sure as hell didn't have a girlfriend back then!"

Proth ran off, heafding towards the Fight Club to catch up with Richie and Kloud, wanting to explain the situation to them.

Stent slowly followed, not really in any rush.
((Its not able to steal powers yet, all he did was make a weaker copy of the different personalities thing that his power copy sees as an ability to keep his powers separate. anyway i planned and worked with richie, when his power copy is complete and is able to steal powers, it wont be able to work on Proth, as it only works on the body its self, and proths only ability in the eyes of the power steal is having the different personalities, if calarand stole that "ability" then all the powers of the other personalities would be usable by proth with out the change but power steal wouldnt be able to touch those as they arent "proths" abilities they are the other personalities, and if another personality took over he still cant copy or steal those as those powers dont belong directly to the body to truely control, they belong to the personality to control))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:35:51 am by Sgt Leaf » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 06, 2011, 03:35:40 am »

"Don't believe that, you gave me a very valuable power." Calarand said before disappearing.
((Its not able to steal powers yet, all he did was make a weaker copy of the different personalities thing that his power copy sees as an ability to keep his powers separate. anyway i planned and worked with richie, when his power copy is complete and is able to steal powers, it wont be able to work on Proth, as it only works on the body its self, and proths only ability in the eyes of the power steal is having the different personalities, if calarand stole that "ability" then all the powers of the other personalities would be usable by proth with out the change but power steal wouldnt be able to touch those as they arent "proths" abilities they are the other personalities, and if another personality took over he still cant copy or steal those as those powers dont belong directly to the body to truely control, they belong to the personality to control))
((I'm ignoring this post.  Firstly I dont want you to do that, secondly he didnt give you any valuble powers or any powers at al..  As Proth he is Proth and not the other personalities, powers dont exist.  As a personality they can take powers from the universe and do not own powers themselves, thus no powers can be taken.  Also your post was kind of giberish.))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: August 06, 2011, 05:36:39 pm »

((Guys, this isn't the discussion thread, if you guys use ooc here you have to do in character posts to follow...))
---

"Hey wait, you aren't going to leave your girlfriend here alone are you?" Lin cried as she tailed Proth.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: