Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 05:58:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8677 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: August 06, 2011, 10:32:51 pm »

"At least life's interesting, I guess. You guys mind if I catch a little more shuteye?" Kloud asked.
"Not at all. We do have about an hour before we get there." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: August 06, 2011, 10:37:58 pm »

Kloud got comfortable again and fell soundly asleep this time.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 06, 2011, 11:55:40 pm »

Exzel sits down at the bar and orders a drink and watches the tv, only to see it come back from commercial to show news. "Ah man news, bartender aren't there any sports on? Wait a minute leave it on this channel for a minute." Exzel says as he walks up to the TV to get a closer look seeing at the bottom the title "Man enters moving train from roof.". "Hahahaha, Nicolas has always been weird, still going to school, but this takes the cake, the hell is he doing climbing through the roof of the train?"

Exzel gets up and walks to the train station to find out where the train was going before pulling out a key to use the ET hideout as a short cut to where the train was going. Exzel exits from the hide out a block from the station and begins to walk to the train station. "Well lets find out what he is planning on doing."
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2011, 12:01:24 am »

The train comes to a stop.

"Richie, now!"  Nicolas shouted.

"Right!" Richie called back.

Nicolas rushed Richie through the back window of the train, "I will win!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2011, 12:03:27 am »

Kloud woke up as the train halted. "Uuuu.... Think we should get off the train and watch, Alden? I want to cheer Richie on."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2011, 12:14:41 am »

Kloud woke up as the train halted. "Uuuu.... Think we should get off the train and watch, Alden? I want to cheer Richie on."
"Yeah!" Alden agreed.

Nicolas then threw Richie into the air and appeared behind him, then threw him into the ground.
"Damn... When'd he get so fast...?" Richie said to himself.
Nicolas sped in front of Richie and kicked his face.
"Crap. This is bad." Richie said, then he ran towards Nicolas and threw a punch, Nicolas dodged it, then Richie kicked Nicolas while he was dodging the punch.
"Heh, that was nice. Nice." Nicolas said, wiping blood from his mouth.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2011, 12:18:49 am »

Kloud sat on top of a post and watched the fight. Come on, Richie... I know you can win! And even if you get hurt, I'll fix you up! She took a cheering stance, showing her support.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2011, 12:27:30 am »

Nicolas sped up towards Richie and threw three fast punches at Richie's face, Richie was knocked back, when he got back up, one of his eyes were a bright yellow...
"Nic, I'm the one who'll win!" Richie said, but there was a slight distortion in voice.
Richie ran towards Nicolas at a high speed and kneed him in the gut, then punched him away.
"What the-!?" Nicolas said in confusion, "What's with his eye, and when'd he get so fast!?"
Nicolas jumped back and yelled, "Richie, you will join us! Armageddon's judgement!" After saying that, a large sword appeared in Nicolas' hand, "I can't let you get away again!"
Richie smiled and held his hand out, "We'll see about that!!" In the next instant, a flurry of black and red lightning stormed from the ground and a demonic-looking sword appeared in Richie's hand, "What'll you do?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: August 07, 2011, 12:30:19 am »

"Yeesh!" Sora went in front of Kloud instinctively. "What the hell?!" She remained on the post, if only for the relative safety in height.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: August 07, 2011, 12:48:07 am »

Richie swung the sword downwards and a large blade of black energy was launched towards Nicolas, Nicolas tried to dodge the blade but it caught the end of his sword, slicing it in two, Nicolas dropped onto the floor with a look of shock on his face, "H-how. The hell....?"
"Impressive huh? That's true dark energy... Come back when you've gotten better..." Richie said as the energy dissipated.
Nicolas shot a look of anger at Richie then took off.

"Ah, okay, Kloud, we can go now." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2011, 12:50:49 am »

Kloud wiped the look of shock from her face and nodded, hopping down. "You okay, Richie?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: August 07, 2011, 12:55:22 am »

Kloud wiped the look of shock from her face and nodded, hopping down. "You okay, Richie?"
"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Richie asked with a confused look on his face.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2011, 12:57:01 am »

"You just got hit in the face a bunch." Kloud looked a tad embarassed. "It looked like it hurt. But if you're alright... Which way is the graveyard?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2011, 01:02:31 am »

"You just got hit in the face a bunch." Kloud looked a tad embarassed. "It looked like it hurt. But if you're alright... Which way is the graveyard?"
"Just over that hill." Richie said, pointing over at a nearby hill.

"Is she still hanging around her master's grave?" Alden asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2011, 01:07:28 am »

Kloud couldn't help but feel uneasy. Master's grave...? So that means.... Ugh, she sounds creepy. She started up the hill.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: