Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 01:50:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9036 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2011, 01:18:08 am »

Kloud couldn't help but feel uneasy. Master's grave...? So that means.... Ugh, she sounds creepy. She started up the hill.
When they got over the hill, Richie saw a girl with long, silver hair sitting in front of a grave with a large crack.
"That's Lilac, she doesn't talk much, so don't expect long winded replys." Richie said, "Hey Lilac."

Lilac turned towards Richie and waved to him, still wearing her usual, blank expression. She then stood up and walked towards Kloud, staring intently at her.

"Don't mind her Lilac, she's a friend..." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2011, 01:27:56 am »

Kloud returned the stare, studying Lilac. Her expression was every bit as blank. She stayed this way for a minute or two before nodding and smiling. "It's nice to meet you."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2011, 01:49:37 am »

Lilac lifted her hand to Kloud then turned to Richie and said, "What now..."

"Well, if we had one more member of our team, we should have enough to head to the Angel Sanctuary." Richie said.

"Your siblings..." Lilac said.

"I'm not sure if they'd want to go through with my plans..." Richie said as he continued to ponder the situation.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2011, 01:58:51 am »

"You have siblings?" Kloud asked as she turned to Richie.

----

Hana was a tad scuffed up and looked tired, and her Dragonkin sparring partner looked roughly the same. She sat down and took a deep breath, then stretched.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2011, 02:07:43 am »

"Three, actually, Shino, Takura, and Ino." Richie said, holding up three fingers, "My brother Shino, and my sisters, Takura and Ino."

"They could help..." Lilac suggested.

((Remember, I changed my original character, Touya's name to Richie, so Touya's siblings' names all sound distinctively Japanese while Richie's doesn't, it's odd, I know...))
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:17 am »

Richie swung the sword downwards and a large blade of black energy was launched towards Nicolas, Nicolas tried to dodge the blade but it caught the end of his sword, slicing it in two, Nicolas dropped onto the floor with a look of shock on his face, "H-how. The hell....?"
"Impressive huh? That's true dark energy... Come back when you've gotten better..." Richie said as the energy dissipated.
Nicolas shot a look of anger at Richie then took off.

"Ah, okay, Kloud, we can go now." Richie said.
After finding were he ran off to Exzel walked up behind Nicolas slowly clapping. "Very impressive you challenge him to a fight on a train then get your ass kicked by him, I am impressed." Exzel say sarcastically to him before walking off laughing.

Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2011, 02:19:53 am »

After finding were he ran off to Exzel walked up behind Nicolas slowly clapping. "Very impressive you challenge him to a fight on a train then get your ass kicked by him, I am impressed." Exzel say sarcastically to him before walking off laughing.

"Shut up Exzel, I didn't know about ho strong he's become!" Nicolas shouted, "You have no right to criticize me!"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2011, 02:42:36 am »

"Shut up Exzel, I didn't know about ho strong he's become!" Nicolas shouted, "You have no right to criticize me!"
"Ha did you forget how to use your demon inside, I was watching, his energy changed the same way yours usually does when you unleash your demon, but I didn't sense your energy change." Exzel yelled back at Nicolas. "No wonder you still have to go to that school." Exzel yelled before running off to find more fun.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2011, 02:58:40 am »

"Ha did you forget how to use your demon inside, I was watching, his energy changed the same way yours usually does when you unleash your demon, but I didn't sense your energy change." Exzel yelled back at Nicolas. "No wonder you still have to go to that school." Exzel yelled before running off to find more fun.
"Dummy, I can't control my demon..." Nicolas said, but Exzel was already gone, "I have to get stronger, much stronger, without the help of Salokin! I have to get stronger than everything! Stronger than Richie, than Exzel, than Hana, everyone!" Nicolas screamed as he pounded the ground.

"Hmph, I'll just go freshen up my skills against the Humans at the fight club." Nicolas suggested.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2011, 03:09:34 am »

"Hello Exzel here for some new bounties." The officer said to Exzel when he entered the office.

"Ya I would like something more challenging than the last ones those guys were way too weak."

"Well here you go, Talibmadu this guy is still on the run from the law. Killed 5 guys, all in fight clubs at the times, but none of them were in fights with him, people said they saw him drag them into fight clubs and kill them there to try getting around the law. Another thing is that each time he killed someone witnesses said that the victim yelled "The Trinity will have revenge. Don't know if its relevant but it was something that all 5 cases had in common in addition to the fight club." The officer inserted the data into Exzel's bounty scouter."

"Thanks you have an advice as to which club I should look for him at?"

"Ya based on his path they are guessing that he will next kill at that club were the fighters got their ass kicked by a girl."

"You know about Hana kicking their asses?"

"Oh her name is Hana, and ya of course half the town knows about the club were a girl kicked the ass of most of the fighters."

"Hahahaha ya guess so, well bye see you when I drag him in here headfirst." Exzel said heading to the club.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2011, 03:18:29 am »

"This should at least warm me up." Nicolas said as he entered the fight club, "Hey barkeep, any good fighters?"

"At the moment, lots of people have been coming in, so take your pick." The bartender said, "Say, I haven't seen you around here before..."

"I just happened to drop by." Nicolas replied.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:24:44 am by Richie » Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2011, 03:21:27 am »

"This should at least warm me up." Nicolas said as he entered the fight club, "Hey barkeep, any good fighters?"

"At the moment, lots of people have been coming in, so take your pick." The bartender said, "Say, I haven't seen you around here before..."

"I just happened to drop by." Nicolas replied.

((Hey Michael, will that dude be fighting Nicolas?))
((no i will fight him))
"Hm now were is he." Exzel said looking around the club for Talibmadu. "Oh there he is." Exzel walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me but would you like some ET fun."

Talibmadu spun around and slapped a power restraint band on Exzel. "Ha fell into my trap ET rat, that's my own band now you can't use your power and the club can't turn it off. Prepare to die." He said swinging a 5 foot ax at Exzel's head.

"Sounds like fun." Exzel said pulling out his sword to knock away the ax. He then plunged his sword directly toward Talibmadu's stomach forcing Talibmadu to use block with the broadside of the ax, but the force of the hit shoved him into the wall. Talibmadu then manged to move his ax and turn it forcing the sword out of Exzel's hands. Exzel looked at the sword then shrugged his shoulders and dropped into a fighting stance.

"Ha bare handed vs my ax that's just too easy." Talibmadu laughed before swinging for the side of Exzel's head only to have Exzel block with his arm and seeing that the blade only cut a quarter of the inch through his thick skin. "But how no one can survive a swing of my blade." Talibmadu cried in surprise.

"Well then the Trinity guys you killed so far were low rank, probably weaker than Nicolas is. Also have you ever heard of Dragonkin having thin hide." Exzel said before punching him in the face knocking him on the ground. Exzel then pulled the ax out of his hand and held the blade in his hand before raising his power, shattering the energy restrictor band and melting the blade.

"But how can you break the band no one has been able to break the band." Talibmadu said crawling away from Exzel before he noticed he had backed into a corner then looked up to see Exzel standing over him.

"I just said you have fought weak guys so far." Exzel then punched him in the stomach and elbowed him in the back of the head when he knelled over knocking him unconscious. Exzel turned around grabbed him by his head, resheathed his sword then dragged Talibmaru to the police station by his head.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:40:03 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2011, 03:56:26 am »

Proth and Stent ran towards the train station as fast as they could, with Lin in hot pursuit.

"This is crazy, who the hell is this woman?!" yelled Stent.

"I dont know but for some reason she likes me" said Proth "Uh oh, I feel a blackout happening!"

They reached the train station.

"Where are we going?" asked Proth.

"To the spaceport, we are heading to the Dragonkin land and are going to take it out" explained Stent "There is a bomb placed underneath apparently, all we have to do is explode it.  Then my invincibility shield will grow and encompass you too until the explosion is over.  Then we can head back to Fiel."

"Aweso-Proth began before blacking out.

"Well hello there boy" the new personality grinned "My name is Fatalé."

"Nice to meet you there" said Stent "Come on dude, let's head off onto the train and I'll explain."

"I'm not a dude" Fatalé yelled "I'm a woman."

"What?" asked Stent "You are a guy."

"Ah my wig isn't here, that's why!" gasped Fatalé.

She went through her bag hurriedly and took out a girl's wig and put it on.

"There, now I'm a girl" Fatalé grinned.

"Come on, before Lin gets here!" said Stent.

"Who is this Lin person then?" smiled Fatalé "Is she smexy?"

"What?"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2011, 04:06:36 am »

Lin appeared behind Fatalé and said, "Why yes, I am."

+++

"F***in' Exzel! Always looking down on me! I'll show him!" Nicolas growled as a pile of unconscious bodies began to form next to him, "Who's next!"
The crowd of fighters cringed when Nicolas roared, "Pch- Humans aren't even worth my time!"

Nicolas barged out of the club and ran out to a different one.

"Who here wants to fight!" Nicolas shouted as he swung the door open.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2011, 04:12:04 am »

Lin appeared behind Fatalé and said, "Why yes, I am."
"Well hello there" Fatalé said with her...or his flirty face on "My name is Fatalé, say are you interested in women?"

"I'm confused as to what's happening" said Stent "Proth didn't tell me one of his personalities thought they were a girl... yet a girl who is still interested in girls."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: