Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 02:17:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8668 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2011, 04:15:09 am »

Exzel walks up behind Nicolas, counting his pay out for the bounty. "You know fight clubs aren't really the best place to train, I mean Hana took them out with no effort at all, your best bet is to beat the guys at your little school, then start fighting bounty hunters, then go with Lite or Lee on their next trip to the Dragonkin world and fight them there." Exzel says before betting on a few fights and sitting down to watch how they turn out.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2011, 04:40:37 am »

Exzel walks up behind Nicolas, counting his pay out for the bounty. "You know fight clubs aren't really the best place to train, I mean Hana took them out with no effort at all, your best bet is to beat the guys at your little school, then start fighting bounty hunters, then go with Lite or Lee on their next trip to the Dragonkin world and fight them there." Exzel says before betting on a few fights and sitting down to watch how they turn out.
"I've beaten almost everyone at that school! About 198,568 of them! There's a lot of students there! And bounty hunters only fight me when I commit a crime, and Lite and Lee won't be back for awhile!" Nicolas protested, "So for now, I'll go train against the Humans who are strong! I'll fight Alden!!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2011, 04:51:14 am »

"You got a death wish, Matt, Me, Hana, Lite, Lee, and Tetthras together couldn't beat him, hell even Tatsuke can't beat that guy, he told me so himself, but if you want I will watch and report your death to the higher ups after the fight, but I'm not helping, I already went down that road once." Exzel said waving his hands back and forth in a no thank you way, before cheering when the guys he bet on won.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2011, 04:55:24 am »

"You got a death wish, Matt, Me, Hana, Lite, Lee, and Tetthras together couldn't beat him, hell even Tatsuke can't beat that guy, he told me so himself, but if you want I will watch and report your death to the higher ups after the fight, but I'm not helping, I already went down that road once." Exzel said waving his hands back and forth in a no thank you way, before cheering when the guys he bet on won.
"F***, dammit! No! I'll beat him, and I'll show you all how it's done! Just not now, I need more training!" Nicolas said, sitting down in the seat next to Exzel.

+++

"Well hello there" Fatalé said with her...or his flirty face on "My name is Fatalé, say are you interested in women?"

"I'm confused as to what's happening" said Stent "Proth didn't tell me one of his personalities thought they were a girl... yet a girl who is still interested in girls."
"Women, what the-!? What happened to Ghost!?" Lin cried.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2011, 05:24:06 am »

Suddenly Fatalé reverted back to Proth.

"Stent, update" said Proth.

"Good to have you back Proth, it was getting weird.  His.. or her name was Fatalé." said Stent.

"Fatalé is female but is one of the souls in the Schitzo Squad" explained Proth "However because she exists in a man's body, she is attracted to women thus...yeah."

"That explains it" said Stent "Must be the hormones or something."

"Oh it seems that Lin person is back" said Proth "Hello there.  I don't know why you've been taken with me, but it's weird.  Sorry if Fatalé's flirtatious ways caused any confusion.  She is very crazy."

"She wants to know where Ghost went" said Stent.

"Haha, I guess she hasn't figured it out yet" laughed Proth.

"Well, Proth here has multiple personality disorder and in his body exists various different people.  Ghost is just one of them" Stent explained to Lin "How do you know about Ghost anyway?"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2011, 05:29:13 am »

"It was a nickname I gave him because he went so fast, he was like a ghost! Coincedence?" Lin said.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2011, 05:33:19 am »

"It was a nickname I gave him because he went so fast, he was like a ghost! Coincedence?" Lin said.
"She is lieing, she probably saw Ghost take down those men and heard the name" said Proth "This woman is insane, we dont need to explain ourselves to her.  Let's get out of here."

"Well I want to know who she is" said Stent "We told her who you are, an introduction exchange should be good."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2011, 05:36:36 am »

"F***, dammit! No! I'll beat him, and I'll show you all how it's done! Just not now, I need more training!" Nicolas said, sitting down in the seat next to Exzel.

+++
"Ya you will have to do a hell of a lot more training, remember even Tatsuke can't beat him." Exzel said turning in his tickets and letting the money roll to the next match.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2011, 07:02:17 am »

"Oh, okay. So would it be worth paying them a visit?" asked Kloud. I feel kind of out of the loop. Maybe I'll just hang back and listen for awhile...
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2011, 09:53:08 am »

Tetthras slashed at the people charging him. It was at least a thousand people.

"FOOLS! COME AND MEET YOUR DEATH!" Tetthras launched fireball after pillar after fireball and killed them in ten minutes.
"Where is Exzel?"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2011, 02:46:06 pm »

Tetthras slashed at the people charging him. It was at least a thousand people.

"FOOLS! COME AND MEET YOUR DEATH!" Tetthras launched fireball after pillar after fireball and killed them in ten minutes.
"Where is Exzel?"
"Nicolas I suggest you move to the other side of me, don't want to be sitting next to the door, when Tetthras gets here." Exzel said moving down a seat.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 07, 2011, 03:07:57 pm »

"There he is." Tetthras disappeared in a pillar of flame and was on the wrong side of a door. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

"A locked door? HA!" Tetthras destroyed the door and saw Exzel. "Well hello there."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2011, 03:24:00 pm »

"There he is." Tetthras disappeared in a pillar of flame and was on the wrong side of a door. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

"A locked door? HA!" Tetthras destroyed the door and saw Exzel. "Well hello there."
"It's a pull open door not a push open." Exzel said to Tetthras before going back to watching the 4 on 4 fight he had 500 grand on.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: August 07, 2011, 03:50:55 pm »

"Paying them could be dangerous... But sure..." Richie said.

+++

"Tetthras! What's your deal!?" Nicolas shouted when he saw Tetthras.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: August 07, 2011, 03:52:37 pm »

"You know them better than I do, so do what you think would be best." Kloud said, nodding.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: