Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:27:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8649 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2011, 04:15:47 pm »

"You're right, well, we'll have to take the train again..." Richie said, "Is that okay with you?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2011, 04:17:47 pm »

Kloud shook her head. "Fine by me. Shall we go?"

----

"I'm bushed. I'm heading home..." Hana stretched and shook the hand of her opponent.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:51 pm »

"She is lieing, she probably saw Ghost take down those men and heard the name" said Proth "This woman is insane, we dont need to explain ourselves to her.  Let's get out of here."

"Well I want to know who she is" said Stent "We told her who you are, an introduction exchange should be good."
"Name is Lin, my last name isn't important. And I'm an assassin sent by Master Maika." Lin replied, "So wait- This dude is Proth, and Ghost is someone else?"

+++

"We still have our tickets so they should still work, let's go." Richie said.

+++

"Alright, I can go for a good bath about now." Lee said.

"Of course you would." Lite said, teleporting the group to Fiel.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 07, 2011, 04:37:02 pm »

"Name is Lin, my last name isn't important. And I'm an assassin sent by Master Maika." Lin replied, "So wait- This dude is Proth, and Ghost is someone else?"
"An assasin sent by who?  Why are we talking with an assasin" said Proth.

"Yes he is Proth.  Ghost is essentially a different person" said Stent.

"I'd apreciate if you didn't blab this to everyone we come across, especially an assasin.  I mean seriously, why are we here and not on a train to the airport to blow up Dragonkin World.  Ok I assume this makes us worse than an assasin in that we are going to blow up a planet, but whatever we still don't need to be here and uhh I'm rambling now.  See this is what happens when we are in a situation with strange people who don't tell us much about themselves except they are paid to kill people."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: August 07, 2011, 04:38:43 pm »

Kloud looked at her ticket as though trying to figure something out before nodding. "Won't Lilac need a ticket too? Or is she staying here?"

----

"Oh, me too~" Hana said dreamily. "Nothing like a nice bath after some sparring..."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 07, 2011, 05:31:10 pm »

"Eh. I'm lazy." Tetthras looked at Nicolas. "I remember you. Nico, or Nikolette, or something like that."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2011, 05:38:31 pm »

"Eh. I'm lazy." Tetthras looked at Nicolas. "I remember you. Nico, or Nikolette, or something like that."
"Yes yes yes, you still haven't figured out how to open doors so you blow them up, so what was your problem, you got a pile of dead bodies behind you and you were screaming my name." Exzel said not even looking at Tetthras while he walked to the betting counter to turn in his ticket after his guys win the fight.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2011, 05:44:50 pm »

"Master Maika, he's a commander of the Element Trinity." Lin explained, "My targets are Angels, so you're safe."

+++

"She can teleport, so she'll be at my house before we are..." Richie said as he walked onto the train, "She can teleport more people, but it takes a toll on her powers."

Richie looked to where Lilac stood and she was gone, "Early much... Let's go guys."

+++

Knock knock knock.

"Hello?" Ino said, opening the door, "Oh, hey Lili! Where's Richie?"

Lilac pointed in the direction of the train station.

"Oh, he's coming home then, come on in Lili!" Ino said with a smile.

+++

"It's Nicolas! Don't look down on me! I'm at least just as strong as you now!!" Nicolas shouted.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2011, 05:57:57 pm »

Kloud looked at the spot where Lilac stood. "Life sure gets more interesting when you leave home... Do you live with your family, Richie?" asked Kloud as she headed back towards the train station.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2011, 06:03:56 pm »

"I live in the dorms at school, but occasionally I visit them." Richie said, "What's odd, is that I'm the youngest, and I'm the only one who doesn't live at home... Even my 27 year old brother still lives there!" Richie laughed, "The train will leave in about 2 minutes, you should get on."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: August 07, 2011, 06:08:19 pm »

Kloud hopped into the train and found her seat again. "I see... Are there open dorms? It'd be nice to have someplace indoors to sleep..." Kloud scratched the back of her head. "I actually had my own place back home, believe it or not. The front part was where I'd treat patients, and I lived in the upstairs. Small, but nice." She started staring out the window again, out of things to say.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2011, 06:16:30 pm »

Kloud hopped into the train and found her seat again. "I see... Are there open dorms? It'd be nice to have someplace indoors to sleep..." Kloud scratched the back of her head. "I actually had my own place back home, believe it or not. The front part was where I'd treat patients, and I lived in the upstairs. Small, but nice." She started staring out the window again, out of things to say.
"Yeah, there are always open dorms as the school is constantly being worked on..." Richie said.

The train started off at a fast pace, in the next 10 minutes, they arrived at their stop.

"Okay, my place is right over there." Richie said as he pointed towards an apartment building, "Shall we?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: August 07, 2011, 06:18:20 pm »

Kloud smiled. Hey, place to stay. Knew following this guy would help!

"Yup." She got off the train and followed him.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: August 07, 2011, 06:27:10 pm »

Kloud smiled. Hey, place to stay. Knew following this guy would help!

"Yup." She got off the train and followed him.
Richie knocked on the door, and a tall man answered it, "Richie? Hey! How ya been!"

"Hey Shino! Good, how are you?" Richie replied, "Is mom here?"

"Nah, she went to pick something up. Takura, Ino, and Lilac are here though." Shino said, "Who's the girl?"

"Oh, This is Kloud, I met her at school. Kloud, this is my brother, Shino." Richie said.

"Hey Kloud."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: August 07, 2011, 06:32:02 pm »

Kloud nodded slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Shino." He's tall... It sounds like Richie has a lot of family.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: