Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 12:53:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8999 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2011, 09:18:15 pm »

"Anywhere. I'll follow you anywhere, do anything you say." Tetthras joked.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: August 07, 2011, 09:29:02 pm »

((Infect Dragonkin are Dragonkin who have been 'infected' with a mysterious virus which induces thoughts of madness and being power hungry. This virus also makes said Dragonkin extremely powerful, increasing their power about five fold. This virus works very quickly at killing it's victims, in about a day or two. And only a very small amount of Dragonkin ever survive it's effects. And no, Exzel and Tetthras cannot survive it if they caught it as that would god mod them. Dragonkin were named solely on the fact that their skin is hard as a dragon's, but on very rare occasions, a Dragonkin will be seen with wings.))

"Um, it's pretty hard to make a decision based on the fact that I have no idea who you are or how you heard us..." Richie said.

+++

"Dom't F*** with me Tetthras..." Nicolas warned.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: August 07, 2011, 09:32:58 pm »

Kloud leaned over to Richie. "How does he know...? Has he been following us...?" she whispered. This guy is weird... He's kind of creepy. Sora flickered quietly, mimicking Kloud's apprehension.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 07, 2011, 09:47:31 pm »

Temp and Hawk walked through the city looking for somewhere to eat.

"There's a restaurant!" Hawk said as he pointed to a restaurant.

"Somethings wrong." Temp warned."I am sensing a lot of powers coming from there."

"Who cares? Lets go!" He dragged Temp in and she gasped.

"That's Alden!"

Hawk looked at two of the people with the guy called Alden. "Those are the two that were at the school after my first encounter with Tetthras."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2011, 09:48:41 pm »

((Infect Dragonkin are Dragonkin who have been 'infected' with a mysterious virus which induces thoughts of madness and being power hungry. This virus also makes said Dragonkin extremely powerful, increasing their power about five fold. This virus works very quickly at killing it's victims, in about a day or two. And only a very small amount of Dragonkin ever survive it's effects. And no, Exzel and Tetthras cannot survive it if they caught it as that would god mod them. Dragonkin were named solely on the fact that their skin is hard as a dragon's, but on very rare occasions, a Dragonkin will be seen with wings.))

"Um, it's pretty hard to make a decision based on the fact that I have no idea who you are or how you heard us..." Richie said.

+++

"Dom't F*** with me Tetthras..." Nicolas warned.
"I am someone who is very good at finding out information, some people who know me even will pay me to find out information for them, and you don't have to worry about me possibly being sent to find out information on you guys, if I was sent for that, I wouldn't risk myself by coming before you guys. Plus you are planning to attack one of the 3 most heavily guarded places in this universe, I would think that any help is welcome." Calarand replied, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands in his pockets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Goddamn it the infected Dragonkin has to be one of the rare ones with wings!" Exzel said looking up at the infected Dragonkin. "Get down here and fight me you 84574RD!!" Exzel yelled up at the Dragonkin. The Dragonkin looked at him and replied with a fireball from its mouth. "And its a damn fire element too, perfect." Exzel said to himself as he grabbed the fireball in his hand and crushed it. "First things first get rid of its wings." He said drawing his sword and spreading his fire over it.

((didnt know if i could use the b-word so i use my limited 1337 knowledge to attempt to spell it in 1337))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: August 07, 2011, 09:50:34 pm »

Kloud leaned over to Richie. "How does he know...? Has he been following us...?" she whispered. This guy is weird... He's kind of creepy. Sora flickered quietly, mimicking Kloud's apprehension.
"I have no idea..." Richie whispered back, then turned to the stranger, "Who are you, and why do you care what we do?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 07, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »

"I have no idea..." Richie whispered back, then turned to the stranger, "Who are you, and why do you care what we do?"
"I am Calarand, and like I said you and I have a common goal, we both need to get into the Angel Sanctuary and get out alive, the Sanctuary is filled with warriors and guards you need all the help you can get to pull off killing the Princess and then escaping, and I need to get in there and get a specific item which I can get on the way in and then assist you guys in your fight as payment for helping me get in." Calarand replied to Richie with a blank face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exzel lit his arms from each shoulder down to the tips of his fingers and his sword on fire before jumping from building to building to get above the infected Dragonkin and swinging his blade down through the soft flesh in the middle of one of the wings. "Even the fleshy part is still thick." Exzel said to himself before digging his hand into the back of the Dragonkin and firing a fireball directly into the exposed cut on the wing. The Dragonkin roared in pain before falling to the ground. It tried to get up and fly away until Exzel thrust his sword down severing the entire other wing as he landed on the ground. "There you go, now that you are on the ground we can both get serious."
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: August 07, 2011, 10:13:43 pm »

"I wouldn't trust him Richie, he's a weirdo..." Ino whispered into Richie's ear, then lightly bit his ear.

"I don't know if I can take you seriously anymore..." Richie said with a disgusted look on his face, "Anyway, Calarand, how can we trust you...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:49 pm »

"It seems they don't want to acknowledge us." Temp said sadly.

"I think I can get their attention." Hawk took out his knife and threw it, lodging it in the middle of the table.
"Sorry I don't mean harm, but she wants to talk to you."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: August 07, 2011, 10:18:17 pm »

"We must really stand out... It feels like everyone wants to talk to us." Kloud shook her head and watched Calarand, Temp and Hawk closely, her stare intense. Then, she smiled.

"Heyyyyy! I recognize you!" Kloud piped up. "I met you when I met Richie..."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: August 07, 2011, 10:22:03 pm »

"It seems they don't want to acknowledge us." Temp said sadly.

"I think I can get their attention." Hawk took out his knife and threw it, lodging it in the middle of the table.
"Sorry I don't mean harm, but she wants to talk to you."
"That's a pretty f***ed up way of getting someone's attention don't ya think!?" Takura screamed.

"Takura, calm down, they don't mean any harm..." Shino said.

"Wait- I know those guys... She stopped me from killing that fir guy! And he's that guy who was beaten up!" Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 07, 2011, 10:26:21 pm »

"I wouldn't trust him Richie, he's a weirdo..." Ino whispered into Richie's ear, then lightly bit his ear.

"I don't know if I can take you seriously anymore..." Richie said with a disgusted look on his face, "Anyway, Calarand, how can we trust you...?"

"Hm how, indeed," Calarand said as if he were actually thinking about it before pulling out a wad of cash, "How about $500,000 each. Like I said I get paid some times to find out information for people and that payment tends to be very handsomely, plus I have a good eye for talent at the fight clubs." As he says that he lays out 35 crisp $100,000 bills on the table.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Dragonkin roared then rushed at Exzel and punched him in the gut hard enough to throw him back a block before picking up a vending machine and throwing it at were Exzel landed. Exzel managed to see the vending machine coming and grabbed his sword, relighting it in time to slice the machine in half before standing up. "Very impressive this fight looks like it will be fun." He says before rushing at the Dragonkin swinging his sword toward the gut only to have the Dragonkin block it with his arm. Exzel just smiled before ripping the blade out of its arm and then ramming it into the Dragonkin's foot holding the Dragonkin in place. Exzel then expanded his nails to resemble dragon claws before digging them into the Dragonkins gut and twisting. The Dragonkin roared in fury before grabbing Exzel by the head and throwing him into a nearby building then ripped the sword out of its foot and tossed it the other direction. "Well looks like the first time I get to have some real fun since joining the ET, I think I'm going to have to hug Tatsuke later for being nice enough to give me this mission." Exzel said with a smile as he stood back up.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:34:09 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:58 pm »

Tethhras walked into the Trinity base.

"TATSUKE! WHERE ARE YOU?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: August 07, 2011, 10:36:27 pm »

"Hm how, indeed," Calarand said as if he were actually thinking about it before pulling out a wad of cash, "How about $500,000 each. Like I said I get paid some times to find out information for people and that payment tends to be very handsomely, plus I have a good eye for talent at the fight clubs." As he says that he lays out 35 crisp $100,000 bills on the table.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(will add this afterward just wanted to get calarands part posted first)
"Don't think about bribing me... I only want what's best for everyone. A bribe isn't trust, so, how can we trust you?" Richie asked again.

+++

"Tetthras! Quiet!! I'm busy! What do you want!?" Tatsuke yelled.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 07, 2011, 10:42:08 pm »

"Where are the Dragonkin in this city?! I"ve heard from my contacts in this city that Dragonkin are being murdered by us! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Tetthras yelled.

"Alden," Temp began. "I wish to join you and your friends. This war must stop. I have intervened in battles but I am afraid I don't have enough men to fight the armies."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: