Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:34:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8659 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: August 07, 2011, 10:52:19 pm »

"Where are the Dragonkin in this city?! I"ve heard from my contacts in this city that Dragonkin are being murdered by us! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Tetthras yelled.

"Alden," Temp began. "I wish to join you and your friends. This war must stop. I have intervened in battles but I am afraid I don't have enough men to fight the armies."
"Of course those filth are being killed..." Tatsuke said, polishing his glasses, "That's part of the plan, did you not read the memo when you joined? The descenders who are not on our side will be destroyed, along with any nonelementals, you should know that."

+++

"No problem with me." Alden said.

"Sure, we could use some new partners!" Richie said with a smile, then glared at Calarand, "What about you...?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 07, 2011, 10:53:52 pm »

"Don't think about bribing me... I only want what's best for everyone. A bribe isn't trust, so, how can we trust you?" Richie asked again.

+++

"Tetthras! Quiet!! I'm busy! What do you want!?" Tatsuke yelled.
"You ask me how you can trust me, what reason would I have to lie to you or to trick you, we both need to get into the Angel Sanctuary, we both need to do something in there, and then we both need to get out alive, and like the one called Temp said, we are running out of men to fight them with. You said you want what is best for everyone, gathering more fighters to fight the angels and make sure that none of us, or at least none of your group dies would be what is best for everyone of you. And I too am tired of dealing with the attacking angels. This is in everyone's best interest."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exzel charged up a fireball and fired it at the Dragonkin before rushing in and punching it in the face. Then while the Dragonkin was still off balance he round house kicked it in the head knocking it to the ground. He then charged a fireball and fired it directly into the the injury on the chest he caused earlier. "Its time to end this." He said before rapid firing small fireballs into the Dragonkins open mouth while it was roaring in pain.

((might be off for a hour or so))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:57:28 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 07, 2011, 11:04:56 pm »

"They could've been persuaded!" Tetthras yelled. "One of them was the reason I have my sword! He would've agreed to help!"

"Thank you Alden. You will not regret your decision." Temp looked at Hawk who was glaring at Takura.

"Yeah. By the way, you." Hawk pointed to Kloud. "I know you're an angel, but what is on your back?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: August 07, 2011, 11:09:05 pm »

Kloud was letting Richie deal with Calarand. Him trying to bribe the group made her suspicious- he seemed awfully desperate to come with them...

Her attention piqued when Hawk pointed at her. "Oh, that. Also, my name's Kloud..." Kloud scratched the back of her head. "It's Sora." She smiled, as though she had just given a very clear and concise explanation of what it is.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: August 07, 2011, 11:14:32 pm »

"They could've been persuaded!" Tetthras yelled. "One of them was the reason I have my sword! He would've agreed to help!"

"Thank you Alden. You will not regret your decision." Temp looked at Hawk who was glaring at Takura.

"Yeah. By the way, you." Hawk pointed to Kloud. "I know you're an angel, but what is on your back?"
"Our cause isn't there's, they must die for the good of the universe. And frankly, I could care less if some trash gave you a sword, they will all die in the end." Tatsuke explained, "Dragonkin, Angels, Shadows, they're all the same in my eyes. Trash."

+++

"Fine, you can join us, your help will be of the essence later." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 07, 2011, 11:26:30 pm »

Hawk nodded.

Temp looked at Richie. "I also stopped him from attacking you. My brother is always eager to kill someone I'm afraid. But he......isn't right in the head, if that's the right phrase to use."

Tetthras' eyes burned with rage. He walked out of the Trinity headquarters.

Trash. They are the opposite. That fucking idiot.What have I got into by joining with him? Not anymore.
"I'm done with you Tatsuke. With, you, the Trinity, and everyone else. Screw the consequences."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: August 07, 2011, 11:32:11 pm »

"Tetthras, you do know the consequences right? Or did you not read that either? If you ever attempt to leave the Trinity, I will personally kill you where you stand, do you hear me?" Tatsuke said, "Are you sure you want to leave?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 07, 2011, 11:40:47 pm »

"I'm not leaving. I need to cool down. I'm heading for a bar." However, this was not his intentions at all. He was going to look for Dragonkin,Shadows,Angels,anyone who would help him fight against his goal.

(I need you guys to not post anything about Tetthras looking for help. I will post about that later.)
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: August 07, 2011, 11:42:14 pm »

Kloud swirled Sora, changing its color a few times as though in greeting to Hawk. I like him.

"We've got a pretty big group now... Is there anything else we have to attend to?" asked Kloud.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 07, 2011, 11:48:02 pm »

Hawk was in awe at the sight of Sora. "I'm not gonna lie.That's pretty cool."

Temp looked at Alden. "We should eat then leave immediately. The Trinity," ANd my brother."are probably watching us now."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: August 07, 2011, 11:52:22 pm »

"Not really, we can go the Angel Sanctuary now! Are you guys ready?" Richie said as he stood up.

"Yeah little bro!" Shino said confidently.
"I'm only doing this to take out the Angels, I'm not trying to help you..." Takura said.
"Of course!" Ino said in excitement.
"Gahahaha! ready when you are!" Alden laughed.
Lilac nodded.

"You ready to end the fighting Kloud!?" Richie asked.

+++

"Just keep in mind Tetthras, I can destroy your mind from anywhere, so even if you think about leaving the trinity... You will die." Tatsuke said as he watched Tetthras leave.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: August 07, 2011, 11:56:09 pm »

Kloud smiled to Hawk. "Sora's really useful, and it's pretty. It makes up for the difficulty I have using traditional weapons..."

She turned to Richie and nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: August 07, 2011, 11:58:45 pm »

Kloud smiled to Hawk. "Sora's really useful, and it's pretty. It makes up for the difficulty I have using traditional weapons..."

She turned to Richie and nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be."
"Right, lead the way to Sanctuary, Kloud!" Richie cried.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 07, 2011, 11:59:29 pm »

Tetthras turned around to face Tatsuke.

"Being Tranquil isn't so bad. You should know considering all the people you have done it to." Tetthras left. He knew a Dragonkin sorcerer who could shield his mind from Tatsuke's powers. It would take awhile to find him.

"Let's start then. Time to end this war. Our people may have started it, but we'll end it." Hawk said.

(Hawk is an Angel too, just in case anyone forgot."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2011, 12:04:34 am »

((That's why Kloud likes Hawk so much LOL))

Kloud's stomach began to flip as she left the restaurant and started walking the way she came. The Sanctuary was close to home... This is going to be dangerous... I'm still kind of unsure, but now, everyone seems to be counting on me..

((We should probably wait for Michael to return...))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: