Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:42:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8654 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 08, 2011, 01:38:05 am »

"You suggesting we charge in there right now? Is that the plan? Does anyone other than the two angels even know the layout of the Sanctuary?" Calarand asked as they walked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Dragonkin spit the fire back out, badly burning Exzel's right arm when he was caught almost completely unaware.
"Good so this won't end that easier wouldn't be fun if it wasn't really a fight to the death." Exzel roared with laughter and joy.
The Dragonkin managed to shakily stand up before falling back to its knees, it then decided to just sit up and began firing fireballs from its mouth at Exzel. Exzel ran around dodging the worst of them but getting burned numerous times until he closed up on the Dragonkin. The Dragonkin punched out hitting Exzel's good arm as Exzel raised his knee and smashed the Dragonkin's mouth shut crushing a few teeth as he did. He then began punching the Dragonkin in the face a few times before the Dragonkin grabbed him and smashed him into the ground. Exzel dug his claws into the Dragonkin's arm and fired some fireballs directly into the wound before pulling on it and grabbing the Dragonkin's stomach in the place were he injured it earlier and ripping the skin off exposing the Dragonkin's insides, Exzel then fired a couple fireballs into the hole which erupted out of the Dragonkin's mouth and eyes as it finally succumbed to it's injuries of the battle. As it fell Exzel stood up and fired fireballs surrounding the entire body in fire.
"A Dragonkin born of fire dies in flames. Tetthras hates my willingness to kill our own but this is the only proper way for us to die, a Dragonkin that dies in battle is considered a great warrior, a Dragonkin that dies of the virus is considered a disgrace. Do not worry you will never be forgotten." Exzel said as he ripped out a claw from the Dragonkin's hand and brought it over to his blade making a small inscription on the blade. Exzel then picked up his sword and sheathed it before walking home covered in scars and burns from his battle.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: August 08, 2011, 03:46:36 am »

"He raises a good point... Is everyone really prepared?" asked Kloud, stopped to turn back to the group. "If anyone gets lost inside, it'd be easy to get killed if you're alone..."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 08, 2011, 03:57:02 am »

"Master Maika, he's a commander of the Element Trinity." Lin explained, "My targets are Angels, so you're safe."
"Element Trinity, what is that?" asked Proth.

"They are an organisation full of petty extremists with more power than their own good.  They want to destroy everyone without an element.  That makes them our enemies" explained Stent.

"Then why does this one only want to kill angels" asked Proth.

"No idea, but essentially we want to destroy the angels too.  Once we blow up the world of Dragonkin we can do the same to the Angels.  Maybe we can get help from this person if we give eachother a chance" said Stent "I'm willing to work together to stop the trash from messing up our world."

"No more Dragonkin, Angels and Shadows eh" said Proth "That's the goal of the mysterious organisation I'm supposed to be helping.  Just leaving good ol' humans whether they have powers or not."

"Correct" said Stent "To stop alien invaders, that has always been the job of the organisation we work at.  The one that has existed for many thousands of years, ever since the distant past."

"You could maybe tell me the name" said Proth.

"Area 51."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: August 08, 2011, 04:14:56 am »

"You're right... We could just split into teams of 5, that way, we can scope out the area, and protect eachother." Richie said

+++

"Master Maika said that my mission was to eliminate any Angels on Fiel, nothing more..." Lin said, "I remember Master Maika telling me about an organization like that, but he said that they were doing a crappy job and now we have to clean up the trash..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: August 08, 2011, 04:20:52 am »

"So who's going with who?" asked Kloud. We should probably have at least one Angel per group, so that means Hawk has to be in the other group... I think everyone else can go however, though.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 08, 2011, 04:23:26 am »

"Master Maika said that my mission was to eliminate any Angels on Fiel, nothing more..." Lin said, "I remember Master Maika telling me about an organization like that, but he said that they were doing a crappy job and now we have to clean up the trash..."
"Our organisation is more secret and more powerful than the ET except we just have different goals" said Stent "Thus it's relevance to your group is not not well.. relevant.  However once we get back from destroying the Dragonkin World, I believe we could work together to destroy angels nomatter what planet they are on.  It would help both our groups."

"Black out happening" Proth said.

Suddenly, Proth's expression to one that was insane.

"Hello there" smiled the new personality "I'd like to join the Trinity."

"What?" gasped Stent.

"I have no need to introduce myself properly, but I am a threat to everything everyone holds dear.  I happen to have the same goals as a group known as ET, to seperate everyone out.  There is more however... I am the strongest of the personalities.  I have more power than Ghost has.  I have power that rivals the strongest!  I can't even be affected by time itself!"

((it helps that the strongest personality is the villain one.. after the dragonkin world is blown up, my villain is going to do a big plot twist and maybe he could join the et by surpressing the other personalities until he finally gets defeated))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: August 08, 2011, 04:31:24 am »

"So who's going with who?" asked Kloud. We should probably have at least one Angel per group, so that means Hawk has to be in the other group... I think everyone else can go however, though.
"Let's see." Richie said as he pulled out a piece of paper from his bag.

"I'm on your team Richie!" Ino said, grabbing Richie's arm.
"Interesting... Ugh..." Richie said, rolling his eyes.

He starting writing on the sheet and came up with this...

Team 1...       Team 2...
Kloud            Hawk
Richie            Shino
Ino              Takura
Lilac              Alden
Calarand           Temp

"Is this okay with you guys?" Richie asked, holding up the sheet.

+++

"Oh really!? Yay!" Lin cried, hugging the strange new personality, "We have to get you to headquarters, quick!"

((That one is cool! Except the not being affected by time, seems a bit off, but he counters Alden perfectly! This'll be interestingu!))
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 08, 2011, 04:35:56 am »

"Oh really!? Yay!" Lin cried, hugging the strange new personality, "We have to get you to headquarters, quick!"

((That one is cool! Except the not being affected by time, seems a bit off, but he counters Alden perfectly! This'll be interestingu!))
((Yah if Ghost couldnt beat Alden then this new guy could.  After all the personalities have something different for every situation.  Except his new one is aware of his surroundings.  Even when blacked out, he knows what is happening through the eyes of the other ones))

"Sounds good to me" the new personality said evily "However, I think we should make a quick detour.  I'm repressing the other personalities, they won't show up again for my willpower fars exceeds theirs.  Though I feel I owe it to them to destroy the Dragonkin World.  Let's head there and eliminate it.  After that I'll come with you wherever you want.  Then I can assist the ET and seperate the scum from the pure.  I am going to rule Proth's body and it will be just one person!"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: August 08, 2011, 04:52:50 am »

"That's all good and all, but what about Ghost?" Lin asked with a saddened look on her face.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 08, 2011, 04:57:27 am »

"That's all good and all, but what about Ghost?" Lin asked with a saddened look on her face.
"He is supressed too.  Not like he cares.  Ghost has no personality"

The villainous personality jumped onto a train, signalling Lin and Stent to follow.

"This isnt good" thought Stent "But I have to do my job and make sure nothing bad happens."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: August 08, 2011, 05:10:30 am »

"He is supressed too.  Not like he cares.  Ghost has no personality"

The villainous personality jumped onto a train, signalling Lin and Stent to follow.

"This isnt good" thought Stent "But I have to do my job and make sure nothing bad happens."
He's suppressed, that can't be good, but if he wants to join the ET, who am I to stop him..., Lin thought as she followed suit, then she turned to Stent, "Hey, why do follow him? He looks like he's capable enough to be on his own."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 08, 2011, 05:22:26 am »

He's suppressed, that can't be good, but if he wants to join the ET, who am I to stop him..., Lin thought as she followed suit, then she turned to Stent, "Hey, why do follow him? He looks like he's capable enough to be on his own."
"It's my job to keen an eye on Proth" replied Stent "Along with all his personalities.  He certainly isn't capable of being on his own.  When Proth comes back after blacking out, I have to give him an update too of what's happened.  Though if this new personality is correct, then he's supressed all the other personalities including Proth which isn't good."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: August 08, 2011, 05:41:39 am »

"It's my job to keen an eye on Proth" replied Stent "Along with all his personalities.  He certainly isn't capable of being on his own.  When Proth comes back after blacking out, I have to give him an update too of what's happened.  Though if this new personality is correct, then he's supressed all the other personalities including Proth which isn't good."
"Ah... So your his b**** huh?" Lin joked, "Kidding, I'm just wondering, how long do you think he'll be suppressed?"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 08, 2011, 06:05:27 am »

"Ah... So your his b**** huh?" Lin joked, "Kidding, I'm just wondering, how long do you think he'll be suppressed?"
"Forever!" the villain exclaimed "My willpower is so strong, now that I'm in control I am the only personality that will ever be around again!  Say goodbye to Proth!"

"I'll deal with you when we blow up the Dragonkin world" Stent glared at the villain.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: August 08, 2011, 06:07:12 am »

"We can't let him stay like that! He'll eventually kill us all if he's as power hungry as I think!" Lin cried.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: