Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:14:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8652 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 08, 2011, 11:18:37 pm »

"These pests are giving you problems?" Maika asked, then turned to Tetthras, "Tetthras, don't make me do something I'll regret..."

Maika rose his hand, making the blizzard stronger.

((If you don't know where the blizzard came from, read my last post.))

Tch, I am not going to risk dealing with two of them. Calarand thought as he smothered his mini-fireball.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: August 08, 2011, 11:19:11 pm »

"Maika!" Hana looked shocked. Family doesn't abandon family. Just as I'll never abandon mine.

"C-cold..." Kloud shivered as she watched the fight.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 08, 2011, 11:21:08 pm »

Tetthras jumped back as did the others. Orsino ran to him. "If we can't breathe, then I'll get someone who can't." He stabbed his knives into the ground. Men from different species dead, rose from the ground and pulled out their swords. Tetthras laughed. "You can't kill what has been dead." The blizzard hit.

"Maika. You regret? You would gladly kill anyone.Tatsuke you fuck!" Tetthras  burned with rage. The flames, had changed from red to blue to orange. "We will leave. And by the way Maika, get your facts straight. She attacked us. But then again its Tatsuke." His friends disappeared to one way. Tetthras stood alone. He made sure of it. He walked over to the undead. "Fight." He disappeared leaving four dozen undead soldiers for Hana to deal with. The only one left there was Jackson who was knocked back by the winds, unconscious. Next to a tree.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: August 08, 2011, 11:28:30 pm »

Maika made the blizzard stop, "He talks like he knows anything about me... His own fear will be the death of him... He is a disgrace to his own family..." Maika said, then he turned to Hana, "Are you alright...?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: August 08, 2011, 11:32:31 pm »

Hana sent a few whips of wind blades at the undead, taking many of them out. I guess that's what they get for being all dead and decomposing... She lashed angrily at the last few, until they were all down. She then took a deep breath.

"Not a scratch, sir." Hana said, nodding. "Thank you for the help." She saw Jackson near the tree. "What should we do with him...? He's out."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: August 08, 2011, 11:46:17 pm »

Hana sent a few whips of wind blades at the undead, taking many of them out. I guess that's what they get for being all dead and decomposing... She lashed angrily at the last few, until they were all down. She then took a deep breath.

"Not a scratch, sir." Hana said, nodding. "Thank you for the help." She saw Jackson near the tree. "What should we do with him...? He's out."
"He is Tetthras' comrade is he not? Spare him, he will see better days..." Maika said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 08, 2011, 11:47:00 pm »

Calarand lowered his own tornado and began clapping, "Very nice fight if I do say so myself."
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: August 08, 2011, 11:49:46 pm »

Hana nodded. "Of course." She then turned to Calarand. Hey... Isn't that Exzel's buddy?

"Thanks, hon." she replied.

Kloud looked at the group. "Seems that's over, huh..?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: August 08, 2011, 11:52:13 pm »

Calarand lowered his own tornado and began clapping, "Very nice fight if I do say so myself."
"Do not praise our battle... Those who fight needless battles don't deserve an applaud..." Maika said to the man.

"Wow, that was harsh..." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: August 08, 2011, 11:54:37 pm »

Hana decided against saying any more. She didn't know Calarand well enough to speak casually with him in front of Maika.

"Agreed..." said Kloud back.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 09, 2011, 12:01:32 am »

Tetthras and his friends ran through the path to the Sanctuary.

"Why did we run?" Beth asked. "We could have beaten them!"

"No we couldn't." Tetthras said. They all stopped. They had reached the Angel Sanctuary.

Jackson woke up and saw Hana. "Help..." He blacked out. He had meant to say help me Tetthras but he fainted.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: August 09, 2011, 12:05:53 am »

Hana glared at him. Pathetic.

Kloud started to walk over. She couldn't help herself- he didn't seem like a bad guy, and he was hurt. She crouched down next to Jackson.

"Just leave him." Hana said.

Kloud shook her head. "Not like it's your problem."

Hana looked irritated. I want to kill you so badly right now. I know you're an Angel, nobody would care. Her hand twitched.

"Are you okay...?" Kloud asked Jackson.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2011, 12:12:02 am »

"You will get your chance Hana, she will help the boy, then you can deal with her... She has good intentions, but in the end, all Descenders must fall..." Maika said, putting his hand on Hana's shoulder.

"Kloud, are you sure you want to do that?" Richie asked.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 09, 2011, 12:16:33 am »

Calarand screamed in their heads. TOUCH HER YOU DIE! In a way that they wouldn't know who said it. As he did he walked between them and Kloud. "Is he going to be ok?" He asked her once he was separating them.

((remember he is going to make sure that no one kills her, which means that he watches for any sign of someone planning to attack her))
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:27 am »

"I can't just leave someone on the ground..." Kloud said.

Hana knew what Maika said was the truth. She watched closely, hatred in her eyes. Then, in her mind, she hears Calarand's message. She glanced around, wondering who dare challenge them.

Kloud frowned and leaned in close to Jackson. She tapped on his head a few times before tilting her head. She turned him onto his back and pulled Sora down her arm, tracing it lightly over his body several times before tapping him with Sora.

"He should be okay." Kloud said.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: