Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:39:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8660 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: August 09, 2011, 12:46:14 am »

"Hana, did you get that message?" Maika said, unfazed, "Check the man in front of the Angel..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 09, 2011, 04:13:51 am »

((ahh too many posts and too many characters = more confusion))

The space rocket took off to the world of Dragonkin.  Stent stayed silent, wondering what he could do.  The villain spent his time strengthening himself by weakening his fellow personalities.  When the world exploded, the villain would join Lin in the ET.

"Heh, you know the other personalities feel great pain" smiled the villainous personality "I weakened them to the point of agony.  They can't fight back against my will."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: August 09, 2011, 04:22:07 am »

"This guy is pissing me off for some reason..." Lin whispered to Stent.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: August 09, 2011, 07:33:27 am »

Hana nodded and walked up to Calarand. "You got something to say, hon?"

Kloud stood up, finished with Jackson. He wasn't too bad off, and now, at least, he'd wake up feeling fine. Kloud looked at Calarand, then Hana. She didn't seem too worried about the ET members. Hana saw Kloud looking her direction and returned the look. She saw a ripple over Kloud's shoulder. What the hell is that, an element of some sort? It doesn't seem right... This is an odd Angel.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 09, 2011, 08:06:43 am »

Wakin went to the gate and showed his Angel Mark. The gates opened and the group went inside. They strolled to the middle of the Sanctuary.

"Now?" Bethany whispered.

"Not yet." Wakin whispered. "The generals aren't out yet."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 09, 2011, 09:48:47 am »

"This guy is pissing me off for some reason..." Lin whispered to Stent.
"Why" said Stent "He is supposed to be your ally apparently.  Both of you sharing the terrorist goals of ET."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:09 am »

Hana nodded and walked up to Calarand. "You got something to say, hon?"

Kloud stood up, finished with Jackson. He wasn't too bad off, and now, at least, he'd wake up feeling fine. Kloud looked at Calarand, then Hana. She didn't seem too worried about the ET members. Hana saw Kloud looking her direction and returned the look. She saw a ripple over Kloud's shoulder. What the hell is that, an element of some sort? It doesn't seem right... This is an odd Angel.

"Yes I was wondering if you could be on your way if you have no further business here. Your target disappeared and I heard you say that you were going to leave this man alone. So what business do you still have here?" Calarand turned to face Hana staring blankly into her eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: August 09, 2011, 10:40:13 am »

"There's always work to be done." Hana smiled sweetly, walking past Calarand and over to Kloud. She picked Kloud up by her neck. Sora swung back down into a blade and cut Hana across the stomach. Hana managed to let go and jump back quickly enough to prevent a deep cut, but still, her belt and shirt had been cut, and a light but long cut appeared on her stomach. Hana was shocked. The hell?! She doesn't have any weapons on her... And I don't sense any elements... Son of a bitch!

Kloud shook her head. "Don't touch me." She nodded to Hana before returning to the group, not wanting to stay away any longer than she had to.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 09, 2011, 10:49:31 am »

Calarand walked up to Hana, whispering to her. "You were warned, but she let you off so you live." Before quickly shoving two small fireballs hidden at the tips of his index fingers towards Hana's eyes and then quickly jumping back to join the group. "Alden I suggest you and I keep an eye on those two." Calarand said motioning toward Hana and Maika.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: August 09, 2011, 10:56:43 am »

Hana pulled wind around herself and swept herself back, coughing slightly as the small fireballs missed her eyes, but singed her shirt. She remained silent, waiting for Maika's orders. Maybe I should do something else. I'd really rather not get into a fight with a bunch of people again, even if Maika is here. It makes me look bad.... I think I should leave for now, at least.

Kloud wondered what Calarand's deal was- why'd he get in Hana's face? It certainly wasn't his fight or his concern. Weirdo.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: August 09, 2011, 12:23:34 pm »

"Hana, you can go back if you want, I'm going to follow these people..." Maika said.

"Hey, Kloud, you think we should get going?" Richie asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: August 09, 2011, 12:24:59 pm »

Hana nodded and left in a whirlwind, heading towards town.

"Yeah, that guy should be fine, so we should get going." Kloud said, nodding. She looked up to the sky again as though to regain her bearings before continuing to walk towards the Sanctuary. We'll be there soon enough.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 09, 2011, 01:06:29 pm »

Jackson woke up and saw the group head off.

I'll follow them. His body shapeshifted into something. A eagle. He took off following the group via the sky.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 09, 2011, 01:58:24 pm »

Exzel woke up and looked at his right arm. "Heh, cooked medium-well-done, but still moves fine." He says while making a fist and flexing the muscles in the arm. Tatsuke I miss anything during my "nap"? He sent to Tatsuke. Also I will still probably be useless for a while longer, I haven't regained enough energy yet. He thought while making a fireball that was five times smaller than normal, before extinguishing it.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: August 09, 2011, 04:16:05 pm »

"I honestly don't know why you helped him, that dude will most likely pick on him because he's young, oh, and he thinks he's all tough. Ahah." Richie laughed.

+++

Dragonkin like that can do a number on people... Tatsuke thought back.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: