Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 07:30:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9005 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: August 09, 2011, 04:20:08 pm »

"Well... I wouldn't have felt right just leaving him there without knowing if I could have helped." Kloud said, scratching the back of her head. "We'll be there soon. Everyone holding up alright?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 09, 2011, 04:59:44 pm »

Hawk was washing the burns on his face. He wasn't sure how to treat a burn. "The one thing I never learned to treat." He groaned to himself. Temp had not been burned but she was hurt.

The group split up into different parts of the Angel Sanctuary. Tetthras and Bethany were waiting closer then Bethany would have liked, to the Angel Princess.

"Just a few more minutes Beth." He assured her.

"Ok." Her spear was on her back glowing, ready for battle.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: August 09, 2011, 05:06:37 pm »

Hawk was washing the burns on his face. He wasn't sure how to treat a burn. "The one thing I never learned to treat." He groaned to himself. Temp had not been burned but she was hurt.

The group split up into different parts of the Angel Sanctuary. Tetthras and Bethany were waiting closer then Bethany would have liked, to the Angel Princess.

"Just a few more minutes Beth." He assured her.

"Ok." Her spear was on her back glowing, ready for battle.
((Just for future reference; The Angel Princess is my character. No controlling her whatsoever.))

"You guys alright, I bet Kloud could fix you right up." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 09, 2011, 05:09:47 pm »

(I know. I wasn't going to.)

Hawk rubbed his burns, but that only made it worse.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: August 09, 2011, 06:10:22 pm »

Kloud nodded. "I can! Just... Stay still for a moment, and I can. It's no bother at all." Kloud smiled and Sora reached out to them, spiraling gently, as though to console. "You guys won't do as well if you're hurting during battle."

---

Hana had gone back to the Base, and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it as she set to cleansing the wound on her and fixing her clothes. Filth... She actually hit me. If I don't kill her now, I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be...
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: August 09, 2011, 07:03:54 pm »

"How long before we reach the Sanctuary Kloud?" Richie asked.

+++

"So, Hana, Tetthras is waging war against us and the Angels... Is sad, he trying to fight the force that will change the universe..." Tatsuke said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: August 09, 2011, 07:06:25 pm »

Kloud pointed up a hill. Everything looked.... different somehow. Special. "It's up there. Once we're ready, we can enter. Should we split up before we enter?"

----

"It's regrettable, certainly. But he has made his choice, be it right or wrong, and so he must live with the consequences." Hana agreed.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 09, 2011, 07:09:40 pm »

Kloud nodded. "I can! Just... Stay still for a moment, and I can. It's no bother at all." Kloud smiled and Sora reached out to them, spiraling gently, as though to console. "You guys won't do as well if you're hurting during battle."

---

Hana had gone back to the Base, and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it as she set to cleansing the wound on her and fixing her clothes. Filth... She actually hit me. If I don't kill her now, I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be...
"Hey baby whats with you, you normally don't seem as angry." Exzel said walking up to Hana. He then noticed the wound on her. "Who were you partying with to get that."

"How long before we reach the Sanctuary Kloud?" Richie asked.

+++

"So, Hana, Tetthras is waging war against us and the Angels... Is sad, he trying to fight the force that will change the universe..." Tatsuke said.
Exzel turned to Tatsuke, "Tetthras is waging war with us, when did he leave? He was still with us when I went to kill the infected Dragonkin, and I wanted to show my burns to him to show him a real Dragonkin doesn't have a healer fix them up. Though if he is also fighting the angels at least he is still somewhat helping us."
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: August 09, 2011, 07:11:20 pm »

"Some weird-ass Angel." Hana said, looking away out of embarrassment. "Looks like you got hurt too..."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 09, 2011, 07:14:09 pm »

Tetthras looked at his friends. He nodded and they all drew their weapons.

"NOW!" The fight in the Sanctuary had begun. The members of Tetthras' group were quickly surrounded.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: August 09, 2011, 07:14:57 pm »

"Let's end this!" Richie yelled.

+++

"His 'help' will be completely in vain, as he will be killed by me personally... I don't usually tend to deal with the trash of the world, but I'll make an exception..." Tatsuke said, polishing his glasses.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: August 09, 2011, 07:16:50 pm »

Kloud nodded. I have to do this. If only to get closer to the truth... No regrets! She dashed up the hill.

---

Hana nodded.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: August 09, 2011, 07:23:20 pm »

Kloud nodded. I have to do this. If only to get closer to the truth... No regrets! She dashed up the hill.

---

Hana nodded.
"I wouldn't do that Kloud..." Edward said from atop the gates, Your betrayal will not be forgiven...

"What the? Another Angel...?" Richie said, looking up at Edward.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: August 09, 2011, 07:27:57 pm »

Kloud stopped and looked up at Edward, confused. Do I know you...? He's kind of scary.

"Huh...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 09, 2011, 07:31:17 pm »

Fireball after fireball after thunder and wind. The group attacked wave after wave.

"We need help!" Larius yelled. "There are too many of them." They were surrounded again, hopelessly outnumbered.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: