Ludicom
April 16, 2024, 01:36:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8980 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: August 09, 2011, 07:33:08 pm »

"I wouldn't do that Kloud..." Edward said from atop the gates, Your betrayal will not be forgiven...

"What the? Another Angel...?" Richie said, looking up at Edward.
Calarand walked up behind them and heard Edward. He created 10 small blue fireballs at the tips of his fingers and spun the air around his hands creating two small tornadoes around his fists sucking air in to fuel the fireballs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Some weird-ass Angel." Hana said, looking away out of embarrassment. "Looks like you got hurt too..."
"These aren't injuries these are trophies, of fighting a strong opponent and winning. That is one of the things Tetthras never understood about true Dragonkin, he was born here on Fiel, I was born on the Dragonkin world, up there we would regularly fight to the death, we had real fights and those who died in battle were considered great warriors. Down here I have seen other humans fight the Dragonkin, they fight differently than we do, they gang up on it unfairly. The angels attack them from above in groups, at least when a Dragonkin dies by our hands its in a real fight, it actually has a chance to walk out of there alive with us dead. He never understood that and never will, he deserves to be killed." Exzel said angrily.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: August 09, 2011, 07:36:14 pm »

Edward jumped down towards the group and landed in front of Kloud, "As the Commander of the Angel Royal Guard, I will not let you pass." Edward said, Hopefully, these people aren't savages who fight dirty...

"Grr, I don't think we can get out of this..." Richie said.
"If this guy wants a fight, he's got it!" Alden shouted.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 09, 2011, 07:37:36 pm »

Hawk looked above at the Angel.

"Out of our way. You have no affairs here. Go!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: August 09, 2011, 07:39:05 pm »

Sora started to flip out, energy radiating and spiraling madly from it. Kloud even shook slightly from the intensity. It crawled down her arm, forming a blade. The energy on it was still massive. Kloud gripped Sora, ready to fight, if that was going to be the case- and it sure seemed like he was hell bent on a fight.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: August 09, 2011, 07:41:39 pm »

Hawk looked above at the Angel.

"Out of our way. You have no affairs here. Go!"
This one obviously doesn't know what he's dealing with..., Edward thought, glaring at Hawk, "You are Hawk right... Please stand down... Your father doesn't need to be anymore disappointed..."

Edward looked towards Sora, "That's an interesting power..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 09, 2011, 07:43:15 pm »

Edward jumped down towards the group and landed in front of Kloud, "As the Commander of the Angel Royal Guard, I will not let you pass." Edward said, Hopefully, these people aren't savages who fight dirty...

"Grr, I don't think we can get out of this..." Richie said.
"If this guy wants a fight, he's got it!" Alden shouted.

Calarand raised his fists with the mini-tornadoes still feeding air to the fireballs. "Ah you are one of the Commanders, so how many of you are there that we need to kill?"

((wasnt lilac supposed to bring an army of undead to help))
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: August 09, 2011, 07:45:13 pm »

"..." Kloud said nothing to Edward. How would someone reply to that, anyways? Best stay focused on the matter at hand. Distraction leads to death. If he is going to stop me from learning the truth behind all this... Behind why my own kind was sent to kill me... Then so be it. I will not bow.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: August 09, 2011, 07:49:26 pm »

Calarand raised his fists with the mini-tornadoes still feeding air to the fireballs. "Ah you are one of the Commanders, so how many of you are there that we need to kill?"

((wasnt lilac supposed to bring an army of undead to help))
((She hasn't been ordered to yet... Also, the undead are dumb, and can't get into the Sanctuary, so if she does it too early, they'd be stumped.))

"Sir... You cannot kill me... Stand down, and leave..." Edward said, This man isn't what he appears... I should take tabs on him..., "The commanders' whereabouts aren't any of your concern..."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 09, 2011, 07:51:33 pm »

"My father is a swine. He knows nothing. And I don't care. His head will hang over my fireplace." Hawk said coldly.

Orsino summoned dead soldiers. However they were still outnumbered. They got pushed back to the gates.

Tetthras' sword clanged against an Angel's. He looked through the gates and saw Hawk and the others. "What are they doing here?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: August 09, 2011, 07:56:32 pm »

"You say that about your father...? Then that gives me a better reason to kill you, rather than it just being my mission..." Edward said.

"Move!" Richie shouted.

"You people are starting to annoy me..." Edward muttered, They are being difficult...
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 09, 2011, 07:58:46 pm »

"Good. The more reasons, the more the fight will be better." Hawk said.

"Hawk!" Temp yelled. "You'll get yourself killed."

Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 09, 2011, 08:00:24 pm »

"You say that about your father...? Then that gives me a better reason to kill you, rather than it just being my mission..." Edward said.

"Move!" Richie shouted.

"You people are starting to annoy me..." Edward muttered, They are being difficult...
"I don't need to be able to kill you." Calarand said firing two of the fireballs at Edward's eyes. He fired another two toward his ears, then began charging new ones on his fingers.

((just so you know when calarand is actualy in a fight he is hard to hit, he will move around dodging attacks by shifting his weight as he fights defensively, move out of the way of attacks and only aim for vital areas, during the fight when he is outright a villian he will not do this and will be much more agressive, like exzel taking hits and heading straight forward into an attack to hit the attacker))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:03:44 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: August 09, 2011, 08:09:58 pm »

There was a small flash, then the fireballs disappeared, "Impure powers cannot defeat me... As I am Edward Sanctuary, the Angel of Purity..." Edward said, glaring at Calarand.

((Edward Sanctuary: Edward is called the Angel of Purity based on his ability to 'dispel' any Impurities in the body, for example; Calarand's copy ability, the powers that he copies are noted as 'Impure' as he was not born with those powers, also Richie's Dark powers, they were given to him by Shi, but these powers can't be dispelled as Shi is bound to Richie forever.))
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 09, 2011, 08:14:04 pm »

Hawk pulled out his knives. Water ran up the blades and formed metal, making them two feet longer. He threw one at Edward and charged at him with the other.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: August 09, 2011, 08:19:13 pm »

"Sigh... Don't make this harder than it has to be..." Edward said, at that, the knife fell to the ground without touching him, Edward appeared behind Hawk and stabbed his hand into Hawk's shoulder(The arm holding the other knife), "Hawk... Please stop, before I kill you...", Pathetic...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: