Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:00:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8645 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #555 on: August 09, 2011, 11:44:55 pm »

"Your father, left somewhere beyond the Sanctuary..." The princess said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself... My name is Mariya Sanctuary."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 09, 2011, 11:48:37 pm »

"Mind if I get one in?" Tetthras said.

"How do you lose the Angel Stone?" He asked.

Hawk threw his knife into a wall. "WHERE?! HE NEEDS TO DIE!"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #557 on: August 09, 2011, 11:57:06 pm »

"Mind if I get one in?" Tetthras said.

"How do you lose the Angel Stone?" He asked.

Hawk threw his knife into a wall. "WHERE?! HE NEEDS TO DIE!"
Mariya glared at Hawk and smiled, "Your behavior will not be tolerated, please leave." She turned to Tetthras and said, "The Angel Stone was an anxient artifact of the Angels, and ironically, he protected the artifacts, but one night, I wanted to check on them and Wrath and the Stone were gone..."
Mariya got a saddened look.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 10, 2011, 12:00:03 am »

"One more. Can you answer Hawk's question?" Bethany said. "He deserves to know where his father is."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: August 10, 2011, 12:04:44 am »

"One more. Can you answer Hawk's question?" Bethany said. "He deserves to know where his father is."
"If I knew, I would tell him... He left without telling anyone so I'm afraid I have no idea..." Mariya replied.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 10, 2011, 12:07:14 am »

"So why not explain this my Lady?" Orsino said. "The others, Dragonkin and Shadows, could've helped you."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #561 on: August 10, 2011, 12:38:08 am »

"So why not explain this my Lady?" Orsino said. "The others, Dragonkin and Shadows, could've helped you."
"They have all abandoned me since the war..." Mariya said, "It'd take a lot of convincing..."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 10, 2011, 04:16:59 am »

They had arrived at the Dragonkin World.

"I have a bomb that can explode an entire planet.  They are very expensive so we won't get a chance like this again.  However this turns the tide of everything.  Then the mission all of the personalities was set will be complete" explained Stent.

"What brilliant timing then!" the villain exclaimed "Then I can join the ET!"

"Whatever" said Stent "I'm not going to argue with you anymore.  Let's just destroy this planet."

Stent dug a hole in the ground and planted the bomb.  The world of Dragonkin was about to explode into many pieces.

"It's a shame that some of the Dragonkin are back on our worlds" said Stent.

"I agree" replied the villain "Dragonkin are trashy folk who thing they can get by on being thickskined.  More like hardheaded!"

"The bomb will go off in a few minutes" said Stent.

"Enclose your invincibility shield over me" the villain said.

"No" said Stent "I feel bad Proth will die but it will put him out of his pain and stop you!"

"I can't let that happen!" the villain glared at him and then lunged at Stent.

"My shield prevents you from doing tha-ahhh!" Stent fell to the ground, his shield disabled "How?"

"I've stolen your shield.  Now you will die here.  But don't worry I'll save you the pain of blowing up."

The villain picked up a knife and then stabbed Stent.

"This is painless compared to the feeling of explosion" the villain smiled "My name is Threat by the way."

Stent tried to gasp for air, but he couldn't.  He kept bleeding.  A few seconds later, Stent was dead.

"Time to get back to the ship before this bad boy exploded then" laughed Threat.

Threat went back to the ship and took off.

"Well Lin" laughed Threat "I'd like you to take me to the ET now.  I have a feeling they'll like the guy who exploded a whole planet!"

The ship took off and a few seconds later...
BOOOOOM!
The planet was gone.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 10, 2011, 08:12:41 pm »

Calarand sat by the door to the Princess's room, listening in on their talk while having a staring contest with the angels outside. They had stopped attacking when every attempt to harm him had failed even the sneak attacks. He was no longer even paying much attention to them instead he was moving a scout flame though the fortress looking for Wrath. Finally the fireball saw the back of an angel, when Calarand moved the fireball up he saw the man was holding the Angel Stone. "Finally found it. Now how do I get in here." After moving around the scout fireball he couldn't find any way in or out. "So that is how he hid he made a secret room, well there is always three ways into a room, door, window, wall." Calarand said to himself before getting up and walking through the air toward the building with were Wrath was hiding. The angels moved out of his way in fear of their eyes being burnt, but the ones nearest the door began heading toward it to try killing the intruders from behind, Calarand snapped his fingers and 100 of the small fireballs appeared by the door way. "Shouldn't have let me sit there setting that up for so long, any of you try entering they will go after your eyes two per angel." He said as he walked off firing a few fireballs at angels that decided they had the guts to try to stop him. Nothing is getting in my way of that stone. Not these angels and not Wrath either.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #564 on: August 10, 2011, 11:04:43 pm »

"Who is out there? Show yourself!" Mariya shouted.

"What the?" Richie said as he turned to look outside.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 10, 2011, 11:12:40 pm »

Tetthras summoned his sword. Something was coming. The Trinity?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: August 10, 2011, 11:14:38 pm »

Kloud glanced around, wondering what was going on now. I feel something... But hey... Where's Calarand?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #567 on: August 10, 2011, 11:18:51 pm »

"Grr.. Why do I feel like I'm being followed...?" Wrath growled.

+++

Tatsuke glared over the Angel Sanctuary, "Pathetic Trash... They all deserve to die... Now, we commence the cleansing of the universe..."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 10, 2011, 11:21:50 pm »

Gah. I recognize that power. Its him. Tetthras thought.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: August 10, 2011, 11:26:57 pm »

Suddenly, thousands of black spikes rose from the ground under the Sanctuary, killing all of the Angels except, Hawk, Mariya, Kloud, and Wrath, "This disgusting place will fall by my hand!!!" Tatsuke roared.

"What the!?!? Those spikes, they killed, all of the Angels...!!" Richie said with a scared look on his face.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: