Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:33:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8650 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55:52 am »

"Bite me kid. You know nothing of pain. I will kill you. Slowly but surely all I have to say is a few ancient words." Wakin walked over to Tetthras and concentrated. His arm reappeared as if it was only invincible.

"Now, how about we fight the old fashioned way. No powers, no swords. Just fists. Or do you not want to cause you're afraid?"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 12, 2011, 02:31:09 pm »

"Good" Threat grinned "I know the ET will want me because I'm very useful to them.  I share the exact same goal as them and with a little help from Stent, I destroyed a whole planet!  I'm sure news of the situation will be getting out right about now."

((I was thinking that the leader of ET has met with Threat before while Proth was inprisoned, and that they get along because they share the same goals, however they found the other personalities an annoyance))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: August 12, 2011, 05:13:20 pm »

Kloud sighed. Jeez, those two are at one another's throats. I'd better stick by Richie, I don't want to get pulled into this. She stood by Richie and watched the two of them carefully.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: August 12, 2011, 06:50:21 pm »

"Bite me kid. You know nothing of pain. I will kill you. Slowly but surely all I have to say is a few ancient words." Wakin walked over to Tetthras and concentrated. His arm reappeared as if it was only invincible.

"Now, how about we fight the old fashioned way. No powers, no swords. Just fists. Or do you not want to cause you're afraid?"
"I'm not scared... I just don't want to be covered in some traitorous fools blood." Nicolas explained, then turned to Richie and Kloud, "I'm bored at the moment, you guys got anything to do?"

"Uh... You've tried to kill me..." Richie said.
"No, I was trying to persuade you." Nicolas said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #619 on: August 12, 2011, 06:53:07 pm »

What...? Kloud couldn't felt but feel the awkwardness of such a situation. "Um... We should probably do something. I don't know what, though... Train? We're probably gonna need it..."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 13, 2011, 02:57:12 pm »

"Heh, so the Angel Sanctuary is gone, very nice. Well time for me to have some fun, now that I'm back at full power." Exzel said charging up two fireballs before firing them into a bar. He then withdrew his sword and began slaughtering everyone that was in there. None of them trained warriors. None of them able to put up a fight. None of them left alive. When he was done he tore off some of their cloths that hadn't gotten blood on them and wiped his sword and his hands clean before walking away. Leaving the bar "Sanctuary away from Sanctuary" destroyed with dead angel bodies covering the ground. None of the bodies had any kind of a weapon on them to fight with.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 05, 2011, 06:50:23 pm »

tetthras retreated from the scene. He appeared in a pillar of flames in front of someone he wanted to see. Not meaning to.

"Exzel, its been awhile."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #622 on: September 05, 2011, 07:02:52 pm »

"Kloud, I'm not sure if you'd want to, but I have another friend, he's rather straight-forward, so I don't recommend making being to nice..." Richie said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #623 on: September 05, 2011, 07:05:54 pm »

"...What do you mean by that?" Kloud raised an eyebrow, wondering what Richie had in mind.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: September 05, 2011, 07:09:18 pm »

"Let me put it this way... He tends to "love" any female figure I hang with..." Richie said with a somber look.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: September 05, 2011, 07:10:05 pm »

"Um, alright..." Kloud said, sounding incredulous. "Should we go find him?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 05, 2011, 07:19:04 pm »

Hawk ran back to Richie and Kloud.

"You have to help me. He's here and he's too powerful."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #627 on: September 05, 2011, 07:25:55 pm »

"Yeah..." Richie said, then looked to Hawk, "What's happening!?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:37 pm »

"Its Goza. He followed me here. He destroyed my knives." Hawk said as he showed them the pieces of his knives.

Just the Goza appeared from the shadows. "Counting on friends for help? What a weakling."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: September 05, 2011, 07:32:39 pm »

Kloud shrugged Sora down her arm and took a defensive stance. "Just what we needed..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: