Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 07:52:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9029 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: September 05, 2011, 08:13:18 pm »

tetthras retreated from the scene. He appeared in a pillar of flames in front of someone he wanted to see. Not meaning to.

"Exzel, its been awhile."
"Oh look its the little baby who cried mommy." Exzel said walking up to him and picking him up by the front of his shirt. He held him at eye level heat radiating off of his hand. "I heard about your episode. You should consider yourself lucky you aren't closer to my power level and I have not been given direct orders to kill you. You need to stop being such a little baby. Dragonkin die, they die in fights all the time but you wouldn't know that now would you? You came from this planet I was born on the Dragonkin world. We fight for survival there. You know what a Dragonkin that dies in battle is called?"

Exzel paused for a minute before continuing. "He is called a true warrior. A Dragonkin that dies from anything other than a battle is considered a weakling, his families honor. Ruined." Exzel's hand began to light on fire.

Tetthras fell to the ground when the flames burnt the shirt around Exzel's hand. "You don't like that we kill the Dragonkin. Do you know how they die when we kill them. They die in a fight where they can truly show their power, where they have a chance to kill us and win. When the Humans kill them, I have seen them gang up on them knock them over from behind and behead them, in large groups where the Dragonkin has no chance of winning, where he can not show his true power. The Angels, they attack from above in groups, out of the Dragonkin's reach." Exzel turned away from him. "Rethink your decision. Is it better for them to die with their honor fighting us? Or be killed by the lowly Humans or Angels?" Exzel finished then walked off, sheathing his sword.

As he walked he saw a lone Angel flying through the sky. Charging up a fireball he moved his hand behind himself firing at the Angel, its burnt body dropping before Tetthras.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 05, 2011, 08:25:21 pm »

"Funny. That's not why I left. I left for her." Tetthras said. "I know all of this. I regret my decision. But Tatsuke would kill me on site. Unless you or the others convince him...."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: September 05, 2011, 10:43:53 pm »

Shadow Village...

"I can't believe I have to get his help... this is so embarrassing..." Nicolas said as he walked through the village, "This is the place..."

knock knock knock...

"Hah hah! Well if it isn't my old friend Nic!" a man about Nicolas' age laughed, "How ya been bro!"

"Drake, I came to ask for a favor..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 05, 2011, 11:11:03 pm »

"Funny. That's not why I left. I left for her." Tetthras said. "I know all of this. I regret my decision. But Tatsuke would kill me on site. Unless you or the others convince him...."
"Make her obey you and join the ET too. You are the man, at least I think you are." Exzel says laughing as he walks off.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:26 pm »

"Make her obey you and join the ET too. You are the man, at least I think you are." Exzel says laughing as he walks off.
(Oh my god! You got the dragonkin personality completely perfect!! Hahah! In Dragonkin society, the males are the absolutely power and have all say.)

Richie grabbed his phone and tried to call his friend...

"Yello?"

"Drake, I need your help..."

"Oh, hey there, I'm kinda doin' somethin' at the moment, but I'll help you when I can..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 06, 2011, 04:21:40 am »

((oh god this is back xD I barely remember character's names... anyway that woman character whatever she's called has to take The Threat to the uhhhh ET.. yeah I forgot stuff xD also the dragonkin society is dead cos I exploded it mwahaha))

"Ah, so soon I'll be assisting the ET" the Threat said happily "I'll be the only personality here and essentially be pure.  My will is much stronger than Proth's.  Now take me there quickly, I'm sick of waiting!"

((and he was sick of waiting because you barely replied to my posts in this back before you locked it Tongue ))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: September 06, 2011, 08:45:04 am »

"Oh yeah, right, let's go!" Lin said, leading Threat to the hideout, Ugh... Master Tatsuke might not like this...

+++

"So, whaddya need Nic?" Drake asked as they walked.

"I need your help beating someone." Nicolas replied.

"Sure, I got your back, who is he?" Drake said.

"I'll tell you when I see him..."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 06, 2011, 09:01:29 am »

"Oh yeah, right, let's go!" Lin said, leading Threat to the hideout, Ugh... Master Tatsuke might not like this...
Threat followed Lin to the hideout of the ET.

((remember in a past post, it was said Threat had met him before and they got along cos they both agreed about things))

+++

"Urgghh... where am I" Proth woke up, but where was he?

"You are in your mind" said a voice "We've all been trapped here by Threat's will."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 06, 2011, 09:30:43 am »

Calarand sat watching over the entire city planning out the best place to put his throne when he had gained control of it. He noticed something was up and looked in the direction of the Dragonkin home world. "Threat is back and it seems he destroyed the Dragonkin. No matter just made one less planet I have to worry about coming to the help of this world." He stood up and began to walk through the air towards Kloud and her group. "I should go check up on how my pawn is doing." He said as he hid himself behind a mirage.

((he knows of Threat because he is a knowledge collector by trade, he has lived for a number of years so basicly knows of everyone on this planet, most he has heard of only or just seen them, and don't complain about the cloaking mirage being over powered, because it only works correctly if he is standing still, to spy on things, if he is moving it doesnt work right and during battles its basicly useless as he moves around alot to dodge things, and it doesnt hide his powers from people who are trying to locate with power, so it basicly only works if the person is not looking for him and he is standing still))
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #639 on: September 06, 2011, 09:35:13 am »

"Well, I guess we have to wait then." Kloud said, shrugging. What if he's really just calling someone to get rid of me...? Kloud shook her head, as if to banish the thought. What am I thinking?! That wouldn't happen! ...Would it?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 06, 2011, 10:01:51 am »

"We've never met in person before" laughed Galactic Master "We've all been seperate."

"You look just like me, I guess it's because you are me.  We are all the same person...just different souls" said Proth "Where are the others?"

"Ghost and Fatalé are here too.  The others have been locked away" explained GM "We don't know how to get out of this prison."

"Threat's will is stronger than all of us, but if we've been able to finally communicate with eachother then maybe we'll be able to work together to have a strong enough will of our own to stop him" Proth suggested.

"He's killed Stent" said GM "He is joining the ET.  The power he'll get from that group could mean we'll never get out of here."

"We'll have to try..."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 06, 2011, 03:07:51 pm »

Exzel reentered the ET Hideout. Soon he found Tatsuke. "Tatsuke I'm guessing you noticed it also. Someone destroyed the Dragonkin's home world. Someone who is not a member of the ET. You think the personality guy is back?" Exzel asked him flatly.

((im guessing that tatsuke is able to sense an entire planet being destroyed since he seems to have heightened mental powers, what with the being able to crush a mind thing))
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 06, 2011, 03:20:05 pm »

Tetthras walked into a building. One of the world's most famous hotels.

"May I help you si-" Tetthras stabbed the man with his sword. He walked into the stairs. He continued going up until he was in the exact middle of the building. He dropped a spark of fire. It did not spread, it just stayed there, lighting up the dark hallway. Tetthras walked upwards and appeared on the roof of the hotel.

"This world will burn until I find them." He jumped up to the next building. The hotel exploded in a ball of blue and orange flames, collapsing.

Goza walked forward. His blade in one hand. It had four sharp edges, like an X. "Foolish Angel girl. You would defend an outcast?"

(Is the Angel Princess still here?)
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: September 06, 2011, 05:05:56 pm »

"I won't let any more death happen. Enough Angels have already died today." Kloud said simply, Sora blazing quietly, but intensely, reflecting her demeanor. I should defend Hawk, shouldn't I...? He is a friend... But this guy...
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: September 06, 2011, 07:03:16 pm »

"Here we are, Threat..." Lin said as she lead Threat to the door.

"I see you weren't killed by my pawns... It's good that you hadn't, you're an important piece in this game..." Tatsuke said.

+++

"Who're you...? You're sword is pretty cool!" Richie said, walking up to Goza.

"You are Goza are you not? Why do you hold your blade at us?" Mariya asked.

+++

"We goin' to Fiel? Why, the only interestin' things there are the Angels..." Drake asked as they walked towards Fiel.

"There is someone there who I must defeat!" Nicolas said.

"Kay kay, I get it, this dude shouldn't be too bad!" Drake said.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: