Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 08:29:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9011 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: September 06, 2011, 07:28:31 pm »

Exzel walked by Threat on the way out of the base. Looking him once over as he left. "I need to go kill some more angels to cheer myself up." He said light flames covering his fists as he walked, spreading his hands and incinerating every living thing in his path.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:25:14 am by Sgt Creeper » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: September 06, 2011, 07:47:13 pm »

Exzel walked by Threat on the way out of the base. Looking him once over as he left. "Bah, it is the damn personality guy. We don't need him in the ET. He doesn't even kill respectfully. He acts just like the non-ET's kills them with out even giving them a fighting chance. I need to go kill some more angels to cheer myself up." He said light flames covering his fists as he walked, spreading his hands and incinerating every living thing in his path.
"Exzel, you have no say anymore, Threat will be joining us..." Tatsuke said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 06, 2011, 07:52:52 pm »

"I serve the true Angels. We will kill everyone who stands in our way."

Goza looked at Richie. "Hahaha! Sword. Pfft." GOza put both hands on the exact middle of his weapon and ripped it apart revealing two spears that make the X shaped weapon.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #648 on: September 06, 2011, 07:58:09 pm »

"I serve the true Angels. We will kill everyone who stands in our way."

Goza looked at Richie. "Hahaha! Sword. Pfft." GOza put both hands on the exact middle of his weapon and ripped it apart revealing two spears that make the X shaped weapon.
"Goza, you will obey! I am the Angel Princess! Stand aside!" Mariya shouted.

"I know I'm geeking out right now, but that's so cool!" Richie exclaimed.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 06, 2011, 08:16:34 pm »

"You have no control over me!" Goza put his blade back together and started spinning it like a fan causing strong winds. The tips of his spears started radiating with different elements. Fire,Water,Earth,Wind.

"I guess you can say its 'cool'." Goza said. "But I came for business."

"You'll pay!" Hawk yelled. He charged his father, no weapons in hand.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: September 06, 2011, 08:22:30 pm »

"You will obey, if you don't, I can take everything away from you..." Mariya explained, "But I'll wait until your son inflicts enough damage..."

+++

"Hey, there's some commotion goin' on!" Drake said.

"He might be there! Let's go!" Nicolas said, rushing to the scene.

"Well, well, well, looks like we stumbled on quite the fight!" Drake yelled.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #651 on: September 06, 2011, 08:24:10 pm »

"Hawk..." Kloud looked exasperated. He's going to get himself killed! I hope he has a plan... Kloud remained standing at the ready, alert for any moment Hawk may need help. It's my job, damn it!
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #652 on: September 06, 2011, 08:32:32 pm »

"Drake! Why're you here!?" Richie asked when he saw Drake.

"Oh hey there Richie, I didn't know you still lived in Fiel!" Drake said, "I'm here with my friend, Nic."

"Wait... Nic- NIC!!" Richie shouted, "He's you're friend!?"

"That's my line!!!" Nicolas shouted.

"Wow, ain't this just a bit awkward..." Drake said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #653 on: September 06, 2011, 08:33:46 pm »

"Hwah?" Kloud turned around, wondering who Richie was talking to. "Um... This that guy you called?" She asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 06, 2011, 08:44:28 pm »

Hawk kept charging his father, shooting water balls at him.

That's it. Come a little closer. Goza thought.

Hawk finally got directly in front of his dad.

"Die!" HAwk yelled. He took out a spare knife and went to slide it across his neck.

"Fool." He leaned back and stabbed his son, the one spear going into his stomach.

Goza looked at Mariya. "Funny. Wha-" Goza jumped back as a blade, impaled itself in the ground where he was standing. Tetthras and Bethany walked from the shadows. "That's my killing dummy."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: September 06, 2011, 09:04:35 pm »

Calarand stood above the scene watching the commotion. "Ha, good, all these possible problems appear to be taking care of themselves nicely. Even that boy Richie's friend he wanted to introduce Kloud to. Friends with a member of the group that destroyed her home world. I can not believe how well all these lose ends are tying off." Calarand said how having moved to sit on a building out of their sight.

Exzel continued walking a trail of destruction behind him. Soon he reached a place that reeked of angelic energy. "The Den. So they have a little place for their thief's  to hang out do they. Well lets see if they provide me with any more entertainment than the last group did." He said walking to the entrance of The Den.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #656 on: September 06, 2011, 09:06:03 pm »

"Hwah?" Kloud turned around, wondering who Richie was talking to. "Um... This that guy you called?" She asked.
"Well, hey there, didn't notice ya..." Drake said.

"Don't start!" Richie and Nicolas shouted.

Drake turned towards Tetthras and said, "Kyahahahah! My my, aren't you 'scary'!"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 06, 2011, 09:21:45 pm »

Tetthras ignored the man who said something to him.

Goza looked at the man who threw his sword. "Bring it on!" he charged Tetthras.

Tetthras looked at the man with fire in his eyes instead of actual eyeballs. He threw a fireball at Goza.

"gah!" It hit his hand knocking the blade from his hand, the blade flying into Tetthras' hand. He dropped the blade and raised his hands forward. A portal of fire appeared behind Goza. Then four monstrous hands came out and grabbed Goza's arms and legs, keeping him from moving.

"What is this?!" Goza said with fear. The arms pulled him towards the flames. He was now an inch from the portal. Tetthras walked up to the man.

"You tried to kill your son. FOr this you will burn for eternity." the arms pulled Goza into the flames and the portal, Goza's terrified scream left in the air.

Hawk looked at Tetthras. "Holy shit."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:25 pm »

"Y'know, for an ET member, you sure killed that dude for a stupid reason..." Drake said, chuckling.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:03 pm »

"Y'know, for an ET member, you sure killed that dude for a stupid reason..." Drake said, chuckling.

"That's not why I killed him. I killEd because he thought hE was tough." Tetthras picked up Goza's blade. "I don't want this blade. Bethany. You could take it." He threw the blade to Bethany. "I'm not ET."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: