Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 06:31:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9003 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: September 08, 2011, 11:44:25 am »

Tetthras disappeared looking for Exzel. He found him dragging an Angel.

"Exzel,what are you up to? Fighting worthless punks isn't your style."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 08, 2011, 11:51:47 am »

Tetthras disappeared looking for Exzel. He found him dragging an Angel.

"Exzel,what are you up to? Fighting worthless punks isn't your style."
Exzel looked at Tetthras. "I know that, I was getting bored of slaughtering the weak angels and was hoping I could draw out some stronger ones. Plus this guy should be able to get the humans to begin helping us kill these angels have them take care of the weak ones all that will be left will be the powerful ones for me to kill." He continued walking. "Now if you don't mind I am heading to the main plaza to speak to the masses." He said with a smile on his face.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 08, 2011, 11:58:28 am »

Exzel looked at Tetthras. "I know that, I was getting bored of slaughtering the weak angels and was hoping I could draw out some stronger ones. Plus this guy should be able to get the humans to begin helping us kill these angels have them take care of the weak ones all that will be left will be the powerful ones for me to kill." He continued walking. "Now if you don't mind I am heading to the main plaza to speak to the masses." He said with a smile on his face.

Tetthras started clapping. "Very smart plan. If you don't mind, I'll tag along. I want to see the results of this."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 08, 2011, 12:32:21 pm »

Tetthras started clapping. "Very smart plan. If you don't mind, I'll tag along. I want to see the results of this."
"You might have to wait a bit, I doubt there will be very many angels still around when I finish talking, but its easier than walking around to every single place they frequent till I get lucky."

Exzel soon reached the main area of the town. "Good, good this place is filled very nicely." He said walking up to a raised platform and walking onto it, firing a few fireballs in the air to get peoples attention. "Hello masses! I am here to give you all a job. You see this," He said holding up the angel. "This is an angel, the beings that have been assaulting this world recently. They are a threat to all of our existences. All they wish to do is take over this planet. Unless you want to be slaves to the Angels you should begin killing any angel you see. If you see an angel and do not kill them that is you telling them that you want them to take over, you want them to make you a slave." As he finished he grabbed the angels head with his other hand and lit it on fire, squeezing till it cracked. He turned away dropping the body on the ground, sneering.

The people in the square watched him leave. When he was gone they began talking to each other.
"Did he just say he wanted us to kill angels."
"Ya and did you see what he did to that angel."
"Well he did have a wound on his chest that looked fresh and looked like the sword in the angel might have made."
"Angels have been attacking us a bit."
"Ya but they are angels aren't they supposed to be good or something."
"Ya and why was it some random guy telling us."
"I don't trust him."
"Look at him he looks like he could kill all the angels himself, why would he need our help."
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 08, 2011, 12:40:47 pm »

Tetthras looked at the crowd. "Foolish humans." He looked at Exzel. "Youu might find it useful to know the Angel Princess is close by."

Hawk got up and started staggering. He looked at the Angel Princess.
"I don't suppose you have healing powers my lady?"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 08, 2011, 12:46:18 pm »

Tetthras looked at the crowd. "Foolish humans." He looked at Exzel. "Youu might find it useful to know the Angel Princess is close by."

Hawk got up and started staggering. He looked at the Angel Princess.
"I don't suppose you have healing powers my lady?"
"Bah I don't care about her, I only want to fight the warriors. This should help spread the word, get the warriors out of hiding hopefully, outside of the top line warrior angels and a Dragonkin being effected by the virus the rest are not worth my time." He said with disgust. Going to find an angel free bar to get drunk at.

((going to class now, and also exzel is a violent drunk, like, im going to rip your head off for bumping into me drunk))
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #681 on: September 08, 2011, 07:38:10 pm »

"I can help you out, Hawk." Kloud said, smiling. Anything to distract myself for a few moments.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: September 10, 2011, 07:34:55 pm »

Drake's eyes flashed to a deep yellow, "I've waited for a rematch..." Drake held his hand out a summoned a golden sword.
((If you know FFVII Advent Children, that sword looks roughly like Cloud's, except a little bigger but thinner.))

Drake dashed towards Richie as he was summoning Shi, the blades clashed in a flurry of energy.

"This won't go like last time!" Richie said, slashing away at Drake golden sword "This time... I'll beat you! No draw!"

Drake's heavy slashes gradually started to get stronger, pushing Richie back, "Wrath: Necroslash!" Drake yelled as he kicked Richie into the air. preparing for the Necroslash, a complicated combination of dark-embued slashes.

Richie flipped in the air to dodge the first attack, then kicked Drake down into the ground, "Don't get cocky!" Drake growled as he jumped back up to Richie, but appeared behind him, then slammed the huge blade's flat end onto Richie, sending him into the same spot where Drake landed.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 12, 2011, 05:28:51 pm »

Tetthras walked around. "Ohhhhh Hana, where are you?"

Tettras followed Exzel, following a plan.

"Tatsuke, I need to talk to you." Tetthras said in a soothing voice.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: September 12, 2011, 08:45:36 pm »

Kloud finished healing Hawk and forced a smile. "All better." The fight nearby was getting more intense, and Kloud was becoming increasingly worried. Ugh. I don't like this one bit!

---

"What?!?" Hana yelled, clearly irritated. She stomped out her cigarette and looked around.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 12, 2011, 08:57:30 pm »

Kloud finished healing Hawk and forced a smile. "All better." The fight nearby was getting more intense, and Kloud was becoming increasingly worried. Ugh. I don't like this one bit!

---

"What?!?" Hana yelled, clearly irritated. She stomped out her cigarette and looked around.
Exzel saw Hana staring in their direction. "Hi Hana, my new pet it seems wanted something with you." Exzel said walking up to the bar and ordering the strongest drink they had.

Calarand was watching Kloud with interest. So she has healing abilities that should make it easier. He said laughing quietly before turning around and heading away from them passing over the crowd of people talking about Exzel's message.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 12, 2011, 08:59:31 pm »

Tetthras walked towards Hana. "You are clearly annoyed for some reason. Time to finish this." Tetthras pulled out his sword, Fenris. "No powers, just weapons."

"Thank you Kloud." Hawk looked at Richie's fight and saw something behind them. "Is that......Tetthras Kloud? Look in the bushes. He has a weird sword."

"Tatsuke, I need to talk to you. Its something important."

Tetthras tapped Exzel's shoulder. "Right behind you smart ass."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #687 on: September 12, 2011, 09:03:05 pm »

Hana shook her head. "Not in the mood, Tetthras...." Her eyebrow twitched with irritation.

----

"Um... This could be trouble. There's already one fight going on... We don't really need another..." Kloud frowned.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2011, 09:19:51 pm »

Tetthras looked at Hana. "Oh boo-freakin-hoo. You aren't in the mood to fight. No surprise their."

The Tetthras behind Exzel walked over to the other one. "Two are better then one."

"You are right. Besides the fact I have no weapon." Tetthras teleported behind the two.

"I don't want to fight. My fire clones are around the city following the E.T." He looked at Kloud. "You Angel, my sister was with you. Where is she?" He looked at Hawk. He summoned a sword that looked like Fenrir only red instead of Black and Gold. "This is Valkerrey. She's your rep;acement."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2011, 09:45:59 pm »

"What is it!?" Tatsuke hissed, "I'm busy!"

+++

"Agh... Don't get too confident..." Richie said, wiping some blood some his lips, he then darted towards Drake, swinging his sword at the ground, kicking dust into Drake's face.

"Won't get me!" Drake said as he dodged the dirt.

"Dummy!" Richie shouted as he swung the flat end of his sword at Drake's face, "Tricked ya!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49
  Print  

Jump to: