Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 01:42:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 9058 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2011, 11:18:08 pm »

"..." Hana raised an eyebrow. "Fighting dirty, eh, hon? Don't get too cocky." She was poised to fight in an instant, but held back, waiting for Tetthras to make the first move.

--

A bead of sweat dripped down Kloud's face as she turned to face Tetthras. "How would I know..? I'm not her keeper." What am I saying?!?! This guy is FIRE, burn you to a fucking crisp! I feel like I need to run...
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2011, 11:48:17 pm »

"Well this should be interesting just try not killing anyone, this bar is filled with elementalist humans that I'm sure Tatsuke would be pissed if you killed." Exzel said turning around to watch them, taking sips of his drink.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2011, 11:57:08 pm »

Richie turned towards Kloud, She might be in trouble....

In that moment, Drake grabbed Richie's head and threw into the air, he then jumped towards Richie, letting loose a combination of kicks and slashes then readied for the last attack of the combo, "Go fly!" Drake swung his blade like a baseball bat but Richie dodged at the last second and aimed his sword towards Drake, "Plunge! Shadow Drive!" Richie threw the blade at Drake, driving him into the ground.

"Hah! I win!" Richie taunted.

"cough... You got good!" Drake said.

(Think rpg, slashes do damage but don't completely kill xD)
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 13, 2011, 06:02:44 am »

"Oh were on our own missions. I think you'll find that the real Tetthras is looking for someone. We are happy to fight you." The copies drew their swords. One nodded to the other and the second ran towards the humans eager to kill.

"Tatsuke I have some information for you."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: September 13, 2011, 08:24:11 am »

"Oh were on our own missions. I think you'll find that the real Tetthras is looking for someone. We are happy to fight you." The copies drew their swords. One nodded to the other and the second ran towards the humans eager to kill.

((Copies? Elaborate prease. xD))

"What is it... Poor Threat is getting restless..." Tatsuke said, "Tell you what Threat, those punks I told you about before... You don't think you can kill them can you? It'd really make my day. If you have another mission on your mind go ahead..."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:17 am »

((Copies? Elaborate prease. xD))

"What is it... Poor Threat is getting restless..." Tatsuke said, "Tell you what Threat, those punks I told you about before... You don't think you can kill them can you? It'd really make my day. If you have another mission on your mind go ahead..."
((what punks you told him about? I dont remember Tongue remind me lol))

"Sure, I'm very happy to kill whoever you want me to, all for the great cause.  Just tell me where they are and I'll make sure I kill as many as I can."

((at least one person needs to be killed by him, who wants to volunteer a character to die? Tongue he needs to do some more damage before he gets stopped by Proth))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: September 13, 2011, 08:34:10 am »

((what punks you told him about? I dont remember Tongue remind me lol))

"Sure, I'm very happy to kill whoever you want me to, all for the great cause.  Just tell me where they are and I'll make sure I kill as many as I can."

((at least one person needs to be killed by him, who wants to volunteer a character to die? Tongue he needs to do some more damage before he gets stopped by Proth))
((Main plot characters. The one's at Fiel.))

"They're currently at the Fiel site." Tatsuke replied.

((Didn't think this through enough xD, hm.. I guess Lilac can die... Her first priority is to protect Richie anyways.))
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:11 am »

((Main plot characters. The one's at Fiel.))

"They're currently at the Fiel site." Tatsuke replied.

((Didn't think this through enough xD, hm.. I guess Lilac can die... Her first priority is to protect Richie anyways.))
((How about I hurt everybody really badly and whoever you want to die can die in the posts, everyone else just really hurt))

"I'm on it" Threat grinned and walked out of the room, heading towards the rocket train to Fiel Site.

Eventually he arrived.

"Now where are those victims.  I wish to enjoy more sensations of destruction.  Killing Stent was not enough."

Threat's head began to hurt for a second before being fine again.

"No, I'm not going to let them escape!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: September 13, 2011, 08:48:35 am »

((How about I hurt everybody really badly and whoever you want to die can die in the posts, everyone else just really hurt))

"I'm on it" Threat grinned and walked out of the room, heading towards the rocket train to Fiel Site.

Eventually he arrived.

"Now where are those victims.  I wish to enjoy more sensations of destruction.  Killing Stent was not enough."

Threat's head began to hurt for a second before being fine again.

"No, I'm not going to let them escape!"
((Kaydoe brotato. xD))

"Threat! I'm coming to!" Lite shouted, "This city is so dull, I need to fight!"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 13, 2011, 08:54:09 am »

((Kaydoe brotato. xD))

"Threat! I'm coming to!" Lite shouted, "This city is so dull, I need to fight!"
"Alright then" said Threat as he saw Lite approaching "I guess working with other ET members will improve my social skills" (( xD ))

Threat took a look around for anyone else.

"The aim is to cause as much damage as possible and make sure as many people get killed as possible... the more who die, the better.  Fight as powerfully as possible, no monologues.  There they are... I see some people up ahead."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 13, 2011, 10:21:41 am »

(aryeh you can kill one of mine. Bethany. Just wait for a bit before posting because I'm in school)

"Something powerful is nearby." tetthras said.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: September 13, 2011, 11:40:56 am »

Hana pulled out her whip and swung, wind whipped around it towards the clones.

----

The hair on the back of Kloud's neck stood up. "You're right..." She glanced around.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 13, 2011, 11:55:42 am »

Exzel finished his drink and stood up drawing his sword and swinging it at the back of the clone going after the humans. "Not so fast buddy, if you ain't the real one, then there is no reason not to kill you now."

((figured i would make a post while waiting for class to start in a few minutes))
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 13, 2011, 01:04:45 pm »

Threat walked towards the people he had seen.

"Alright then, I'll head over to them and make my presence known.  Then you show up to back me up.  Got it?" Threat said to Lite "Good, let's do this.  I can't wait to cause some destruction."

Threat took a mask out of his pocket.  Proth used it to keep himself hidden sometimes.  Threat figured it may be useful for this situation too, so he put it on before continuing over to everyone.

"Hello there" smiled Threat "I'm just wondering, who are you all anyway?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 13, 2011, 01:47:19 pm »

He has a weird power coming from him. I don't trust him. tetthras spoke in Kloud's mind.

"Why do you care?" Hawk said.

The clones turned. "Fools." they blew up in flames killing humans and burning severly others.

( he did the fore clones in the fight with Alden where ever he is now. It was in the building.)

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49
  Print  

Jump to: