Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:34:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8657 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: September 13, 2011, 02:02:15 pm »

Hana growled and attacked again. "Traitor!!"

--

Kloud jumped slightly. W-what is with these people and talking into minds?!? I don't... I don't know.... She shook her head slightly and looked at Threat warily.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2011, 02:05:10 pm »

He has a weird power coming from him. I don't trust him. tetthras spoke in Kloud's mind.

"Why do you care?" Hawk said.

"Why would I not care" said Threat "After all, you all provide some interesting situations to the current predicament that the solar system is in.  Trying to stop this war, I see.  Of course there is another organisation who wish to stop the war.  One who have been doing a very good job.  But please tell me about you, I wish to know exactly why you are actually doing things.  After all, the war must be stopping soon since the Dragonkin World has been disposed of."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 13, 2011, 02:08:01 pm »

He has a weird power coming from him. I don't trust him. tetthras spoke in Kloud's mind.

"Why do you care?" Hawk said.

The clones turned. "Fools." they blew up in flames killing humans and burning severly others.

( he did the fore clones in the fight with Alden where ever he is now. It was in the building.)
Exzel standing the closest to one of the clones had to cover his arms in fire to protect himself from the worst of the burns. When the fire burnt out he turned to Hana. "Unless you already called it I'm going to kill him next time I see him."
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 13, 2011, 02:17:08 pm »

"Why would I not care" said Threat "After all, you all provide some interesting situations to the current predicament that the solar system is in.  Trying to stop this war, I see.  Of course there is another organisation who wish to stop the war.  One who have been doing a very good job.  But please tell me about you, I wish to know exactly why you are actually doing things.  After all, the war must be stopping soon since the Dragonkin World has been disposed of."

"I know who he works for. Who sent you? Was it Aguno or Tatsuke?" Tetthras said.

"Get uses to it bitch. This world is made of betrayal. You don't like it come fight the real one." the clone threw Hana a map. "The circled area is where he is."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 13, 2011, 02:27:18 pm »

"I know who he works for. Who sent you? Was it Aguno or Tatsuke?" Tetthras said.
"It's not so much sent as it was a doing a solid for a friend" Threat grinned "I'm here for the answer to my question, I.E the motives of you people.  Give me that and things will be ok.  Otherwise I'll have to do to you all what I did to the Dragonkin World."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: September 13, 2011, 02:29:42 pm »

"Suit yourself..." Hana sighed and shook her head. "This is all bullshit."

---

Kloud looked to Richie, then to Hawk before looking back to Threat. She kept her lips zipped. I'm not saying a word...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 13, 2011, 02:33:37 pm »

"No replies... fine, if it's going to be that way I'll contribute to Dragonkin Entinction more then.  For each time you don't answer me, another person gets hit very badly.  I'll start with the extinction."

Threat sent a powerful blast spiralling towards Bethany, hitting her head on.

"Now you get a second chance to answer me, think about this wisely."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 13, 2011, 02:52:08 pm »

"No replies... fine, if it's going to be that way I'll contribute to Dragonkin Entinction more then.  For each time you don't answer me, another person gets hit very badly.  I'll start with the extinction."

Threat sent a powerful blast spiralling towards Bethany, hitting her head on.

"Now you get a second chance to answer me, think about this wisely."

"Bethany!" Hawk ran over to her body.

"I'll kill you. You'll pay!" Tetthras summoned his sword.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 13, 2011, 03:07:59 pm »

"Bethany!" Hawk ran over to her body.

"I'll kill you. You'll pay!" Tetthras summoned his sword.
"Oh? She died" Threat laughed "Awesome, that's one down.  So yeah, I'll ask again.  Tell me what I want to know and you may possibly leave this place alive.  That's all I ask.  If you refuse, I'll have to do the same to somebody else.  This time with a lot more pain involved.  It was slightly painless this time around but that may not happen again."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #714 on: September 13, 2011, 03:11:15 pm »

Hana made one last move- she swung her whip around one of the clone's necks and used it to pull him close. "If you ever threaten me or my family again, hon, there will be hell to pay." She swung her whip back and let him go, slinking away.

--

Kloud's eyes were wide with shock. W-who is this guy...? I want to run, but... I can't leave my friends... But... Are they really my friends?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 13, 2011, 03:23:52 pm »

Bethany managed to lift herself up. ( Bethany wasnt who dies Aryeh. Wakin does. He takes a blow for tetthras in this fight so I'm making her get up just injured. I meant to type that but I had to go back to class.)

Tetthras' eyes started to glow. Flames surrounded him and lava came from the ground when he walked. his voice was different.

"I'll take the second option. But how about q change of scenery?" He smashed his fist in the ground. Fire's flew from his fist and went through the people in the area. The fires disappeared to a stadium. He looked at the man. "Just me and you. The others will arrive shortly."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 13, 2011, 03:27:55 pm »

Bethany managed to lift herself up. ( Bethany wasnt who dies Aryeh. Wakin does. He takes a blow for tetthras in this fight so I'm making her get up just injured. I meant to type that but I had to go back to class.)

Tetthras' eyes started to glow. Flames surrounded him and lava came from the ground when he walked. his voice was different.

"I'll take the second option. But how about q change of scenery?" He smashed his fist in the ground. Fire's flew from his fist and went through the people in the area. The fires disappeared to a stadium. He looked at the man. "Just me and you. The others will arrive shortly."
((you said it was Bethany though, that's why I put that post... just kill off whoever then... less characters alive the better mwehehe))

"Oh this is silly" Threat laughed "How about I do what I promised and hurt someone again, since you refused once again.  A person who wasn't an idiot would do what I say!"

An incredible burst of power came out of Threat's soul and started charging towards them.

"This doesn't take much effort, I'm glad this is a relaxing fight" Threat grinned as the power came closer as blinding speeds.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 13, 2011, 03:39:08 pm »

((you said it was Bethany though, that's why I put that post... just kill off whoever then... less characters alive the better mwehehe))

"Oh this is silly" Threat laughed "How about I do what I promised and hurt someone again, since you refused once again.  A person who wasn't an idiot would do what I say!"

An incredible burst of power came out of Threat's soul and started charging towards them.

"This doesn't take much effort, I'm glad this is a relaxing fight" Threat grinned as the power came closer as blinding speeds.

Tetthras charged Threat. "RAHHH!" he collided with Threat, trying to push him and knock him aside. He took a pose holding his sword. "Come get me." he threw a wall of fire into the air. Thousands of clones fell to the ground.

((Aryeh edit- edited post to not have him move my character around, the main gist of the post remains the same so the story is not affected))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:48:27 pm by Sgt Creeper » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 13, 2011, 03:46:56 pm »

Tetthras charged Threat. "RAHHH!" they collided, pushing each other and knocking each other aside. He took a pose holding his sword. "Come get me." he threw a wall of fire into the air. Thousands of clones fell to the ground.
"Ridiculous" Threat laughed, barely having moved an inch "You do realise you are facing a guy with the combined power of 10 people who were already powerful enough.  My will surpreses them but still lets me use their abilities.  For example, the power that I just unleashed was only halted and is now resuming colliding towards you!"

Threat grinned, creating a forcefield around himself in case Tetthras was actually able to cause a scratch.  It never did any harm to be wary of things after all.

"Do what you want but I won't move at all until you answer my questions.  My feet are planted firmly on the ground.  Though it would be nice for my new acomplice to show up right about now, he needs to be in on the fun."

The power heading towards them began to grow exponentially.

((Threat is really good yeah but he will be defeated by Proth soon anyway Tongue ))
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #719 on: September 14, 2011, 10:17:14 am »

"That Tetthras guy's gonna die..." Richie said.

"Howddya tell?" Drake asked.

"He couldn't even fight me... And now he's trapped himself with someone of that calibur, that dunce just doesn't learn."

"F**k that!? I didn't come here to be on the sidelines!" Drake yelled as he darted towards Threat, swinging the flames away with his sword, "Hey bud, needa hand!?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49
  Print  

Jump to: