Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:01:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8646 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: September 14, 2011, 10:24:54 am »

"That Tetthras guy's gonna die..." Richie said.

"Howddya tell?" Drake asked.

"He couldn't even fight me... And now he's trapped himself with someone of that calibur, that dunce just doesn't learn."

"F**k that!? I didn't come here to be on the sidelines!" Drake yelled as he darted towards Threat, swinging the flames away with his sword, "Hey bud, needa hand!?"

Tetthras looked at Drake. The sword he carried was similar to his. "Fine." He jumped over to him the clones surrounding Threat.

Hawk walked over to Richie. "They don't stand a chance. We need to help them."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: September 14, 2011, 10:31:50 am »

"Right! Shi! Let's go!" Richie shouted, entering the blazing ring.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #722 on: September 14, 2011, 10:33:04 am »

I'm going to die. I'm going to die. Kloud took a deep breath and ran into the ring as well, Sora blazing. If I die, I'm not going out on the sidelines!
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #723 on: September 14, 2011, 10:37:04 am »

"Threat! This fun shouldn't be all to yourself!" Lite said as he entered.

"Grr... Fine... This fight'll be more interesting now." Nicolas said.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 14, 2011, 10:52:29 am »

"That Tetthras guy's gonna die..." Richie said.

"Howddya tell?" Drake asked.

"He couldn't even fight me... And now he's trapped himself with someone of that calibur, that dunce just doesn't learn."

"F**k that!? I didn't come here to be on the sidelines!" Drake yelled as he darted towards Threat, swinging the flames away with his sword, "Hey bud, needa hand!?"
((who is he saying need a hand too?  Tethras or Threat?  Also I dont see Drake on the Characters List topic and because you had stopped the rp for a while, I dont remember who that person is...))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: September 14, 2011, 10:55:45 am »

"Threat! This fun shouldn't be all to yourself!" Lite said as he entered.

"Grr... Fine... This fight'll be more interesting now." Nicolas said.
"Lite.. glad you finally came over here" Threat said happily "Now anyone who wishes to be part of the wonderful glory of ET will be spared and anyone who doesnt... well they will be killed."

Threat snapped his fingers and all of the fire around them dissipated.

"That was making it hard to see with my mask on.  I'd like to see the people I kill when I kill them as opposed to just hear them" Threat sighed "Anyway, since noone answered my questions, I'll have to cause some more pain.

The power Threat had grew even more and began to whizz around rapidly, hitting everyone except Threat and Lite.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 14, 2011, 03:46:43 pm »

"Lite. You dare stand in my way? You will burn." Tetthras yelled. Flames surrounded Tetthras and his blade. He threw his sword down into the ground. Pillars of flame rose up around him.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: