Ludicom
April 16, 2024, 07:08:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Rp Topic  (Read 8978 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:25 am »

"By accepting this, you are free.  However you will still be acompanied by one of us to make sure you and your personalities remain ok."

Proth walked out of the building and took in the fresh air of the real world.  It was hard for him, he lived in a place for many years in which he blacked out many times and another persn would take over.  A man ran over to him.

"Hello, my name is Stent" said the man "I'm here to help you Proth."

"I have a name, and it's not Proth.  Though I can't really remember it..."

"Why not?" Stent asked.

"There are multiple souls within my mind, each a different person.  They all react differently to different things.  I'm the very soul of the body itself, the real person in here.  However I'm just that...a person.  I have no memory of a real name before my situation began as I became just a body.  I'm filled with sadness every day because I've been trapped for so long, not even remembering every moment because another soul takes over."

"Well you aren't trapped anymore, you are out here in the real world!" Stent smiled.

"I may not be trapped literally, but figuritively I'm still as trapped as I've ever been."

"When does a personality come out?"

"When they feel like it.  It's your job to stop them from causing trouble and to report to me anything they do while in control.  All of them have apparently agreed to what I agreed to do, but that doesn't mean they won't be a hassle.  You have your work cut out for you."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49
  Print  

Jump to: