Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:49:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

General RPing Discussion Thread

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: General RPing Discussion Thread  (Read 1296 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 11:11:26 am »

i would do that Aryeh. By the way, what happened to that space rp
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:29 am »

i would do that Aryeh. By the way, what happened to that space rp
I was gonna do it but at the point the rp board wasnt being active, then the kanto rp started and suddenly the rp board became mega active and we just went with that instead so the other one just didnt start.
but yeah anyone else wanting to join my Avengers RP idea? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 05:11:16 pm »

I was told this site wanted more roleplayers so i joined! Well it seems that there is more of a need than a want!
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 09:27:10 pm »

Perfect!
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 02:42:10 pm »

Perfect!

U talkin to me?
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 02:42:42 pm »

well there are rps you could join, aryeh is trying to create two, i have one sign up, and you can join richies other wordly rp
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 03:47:20 pm »

I kind of want to revisit this old idea but change up some things
I don't know why I didn't read this before but I have some advice for you. I felt exactly the same way when we started the PWT roleplay. But then, somehow I started writing and writing and writing, and I got into making full-scale posts. It takes a little bit to get into the rhythm, but it gets much easier. You just have to start thinking of your own ideas and how they can apply to world; maybe not the plot itself.

Would anyone else want to try to completely reboot this idea? I want to try a Pokemon story where we chronicle from when Pokemon start coming into our world. I don't want to have to limit it to Pittsburgh like I originally had planned.

WAIT A MINUTE. Awesome idea just struck me. What if we roleplay, but we play as ourselves. We tell the story as if we were just explaining how our regular lives went, just altered somewhat. I'm talking about school, work, IRL friends, day-to-day drama, and especially our interactions with each other here on Evionet itself! The main plot could be that we each find a Pokemon or two and we actually talk about it on the ToT. Then we could all meet up "IRL" but actually in the roleplay. Somehow, we would discover that the Pokemon World is merging with ours farther than just Evionet. Evolution stones are being dug up, a few wild Pokemon sightings have been reported, and other kinds of Pokemon elements show up as well.

EDIT: This might be better used in the Subnet, since real-life stuff would be used

Would anyone be interested? I'd only try developing it if there was interest.

I would like to roleplay as if we were chatting with eachother IRL in the ToT like when I was testing how people reacted when I pretended that I had seen a Munna.
Links to mentioned conversation:
First post
The Reaction

EDIT: Woah, I totally read the date of the above post as 2013, not 2011. Thought that this thread was somewhat active XD
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:36:29 pm by RSC Cooper Inc » Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 04:33:55 pm »

I kind of want to revisit this old idea but change up some things
Would anyone be interested? I'd only try developing it if there was interest.

I would like to roleplay as if we were chatting with eachother IRL in the ToT like when I was testing how people reacted when I pretended that I had seen a Munna.
Links to mentioned conversation:
First post
The Reaction
That would be cool with me, I'd join! lol
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2014, 03:12:56 pm »

Wanting some ideas for a side RP for when ITW is on a slow day. If people would be willing, would anyone participate and if so, what kinds of ideas do yall got?
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 03:45:53 pm »

Wanting some ideas for a side RP for when ITW is on a slow day. If people would be willing, would anyone participate and if so, what kinds of ideas do yall got?
I don't think it's that ITW itself is on the slow day, it's that the board in general is on the slow day so another rp probs won't help solve that..

though it'd be cool to have another rp at some point, what about one in the same continuity that is connected somehow.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 03:52:51 pm »

I don't think it's that ITW itself is on the slow day, it's that the board in general is on the slow day so another rp probs won't help solve that..

though it'd be cool to have another rp at some point, what about one in the same continuity that is connected somehow.
I'm wanting something different. Nothing too different, but I'd rather ITW be it's own thing.

I was thinking maybe something more based on a spinoff like Mystery Dungeon or Ranger or something.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 04:09:19 pm »

I've never done a Mystery Dungeon one, although that may have to do with me never finishing one.

I mean, being a Pokemon would be cool, but nothing is as influential or as strong as human power.
Unless it's vampire power, y'know Dio Brando and all.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:11:43 pm by Dio "The Pimp" Brando » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 04:12:47 pm »

I think doing something based on a Pokemon spinoff would be a fun diversion.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »

I think doing something based on a Pokemon spinoff would be a fun diversion.
There's always that one manga about fusing with your Pokemon :V
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 04:31:15 pm »

There's always that one manga about fusing with your Pokemon :V
yeah Reburst was a cool story, I'd be game for something like that.  Probs wouldn't be game for a MD thing though :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: