Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:27:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

General RPing Discussion Thread

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: General RPing Discussion Thread  (Read 1292 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 03:47:20 pm »

I kind of want to revisit this old idea but change up some things
I don't know why I didn't read this before but I have some advice for you. I felt exactly the same way when we started the PWT roleplay. But then, somehow I started writing and writing and writing, and I got into making full-scale posts. It takes a little bit to get into the rhythm, but it gets much easier. You just have to start thinking of your own ideas and how they can apply to world; maybe not the plot itself.

Would anyone else want to try to completely reboot this idea? I want to try a Pokemon story where we chronicle from when Pokemon start coming into our world. I don't want to have to limit it to Pittsburgh like I originally had planned.

WAIT A MINUTE. Awesome idea just struck me. What if we roleplay, but we play as ourselves. We tell the story as if we were just explaining how our regular lives went, just altered somewhat. I'm talking about school, work, IRL friends, day-to-day drama, and especially our interactions with each other here on Evionet itself! The main plot could be that we each find a Pokemon or two and we actually talk about it on the ToT. Then we could all meet up "IRL" but actually in the roleplay. Somehow, we would discover that the Pokemon World is merging with ours farther than just Evionet. Evolution stones are being dug up, a few wild Pokemon sightings have been reported, and other kinds of Pokemon elements show up as well.

EDIT: This might be better used in the Subnet, since real-life stuff would be used

Would anyone be interested? I'd only try developing it if there was interest.

I would like to roleplay as if we were chatting with eachother IRL in the ToT like when I was testing how people reacted when I pretended that I had seen a Munna.
Links to mentioned conversation:
First post
The Reaction

EDIT: Woah, I totally read the date of the above post as 2013, not 2011. Thought that this thread was somewhat active XD
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:36:29 pm by RSC Cooper Inc » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: