Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 07:41:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For the Sake of the Worlds! Character List

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Sake of the Worlds! Character List  (Read 484 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2011, 03:27:37 pm »

Kloud
Name: Kloud Asterisk
Species: Angel
Weapon(s): Kloud is able to control her life force in a strange way... She can change its shape and form on will, within reason, but usually carries it as a shield on her back (most people cannot see it, only those who are spiritually advanced or somehow special can see it). This is very distinctive and anyone who can see her shield will know she's different, or if they know who she is, they'll know her by her shield. When she attacks, she manipulates her energy to the form of a sword or other weapon- generally, a powerful slashing type of weapon. However, this ability has a number of other applications.
Occupation: Healer. She isn't the most advanced healer, but she does have several useful skills related to the treatment of injuries and illnesses. She isn't devoted to a business or such, though, so she just works as she needs to.
Additional Info: She has left her village due to the tension between Angels and other species and has instead opted to try and blend in elsewhere as she travels, trying to get to the bottom of what is going on with the recent happenings.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/2011-08-02230518.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/2011-08-03094525.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/2011-08-03142201.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/c/e/another_roleplay_pic_by_kloud_asterisk-d45kw83.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/sad.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/anger.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/happy.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/neu.png

Name: Hana Hallsworth
Species: Human
Weapon(s): A whip optimized to work with Wind elements. She generally uses her abilities to make Wind surround or extend the whip (or otherwise enhance it), making it incredibly sharp and as fast as the wind.
Additional Info: Hana is someone who relies strongly on the element of surprise- she's thought to be hasty, flighty, and somewhat easily distracted. However, she's very strong, which makes up for her weaknesses. She's incredibly loyal to the Elemental Trinity... however, she does have her own agenda (unknown as of now).

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/nevaseen/2011-08-03142146.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/218/a/c/hana_by_kloud_asterisk-d45nt1w.png
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:34:57 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 03:33:35 pm »

Richie
Name: Richie
Weapon: Katana named Shi.
Occupation: He is being forced by his own sword to slay spirits or anything really.
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/Shi.png
Richie while being controlled by Shi.

Name: Alden
Age: Unknown, due to his ability to control shifts in time. (Well over 900...)
Species: Human.
Weapon: none
Occupaton: Free Lancing Bounty Hunter

Name: Nicolas Domina
Species: Shadow.
Demon Name: Salokin. (I also forgot, if any Shadow characters are made, their Demon Inside must be named too. Most demons are just their hosts name but corrupted.)
Weapon: none
Occupation: Element Trinity Member. (The Element Trinity is a secret organization that deals with the 'cleansing' of the worlds... More details will be known as the story progresses, please ask me before trying to create a character who is a member.)
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/NicTrans.png

Name: Lin
Weapon(s): Spiked Knuckle Gloves.
Additional Info: Lin is an assassin who was hired by the ET to seek and destroy all traces of Angels on Fiel. She is capable of moving at extremely high speeds to a point of almost being unseeable; but only in straight lines, hence her name, if she tries to turn she will lose her balance and crash into something. (I based her off of the fact that Linoone also go fast in straight lines.)
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/f/c/lin_by_kloud_asterisk-d45knkc.png

Name: Shawn Negaheart
Weapon(s): None
Additional Info: Shawn Negaheart, the ET Boss. Shawn founded the Element Trinity when he was 12, as a result of his extreme hate of the descenders. His power to distort space has made him an extremely dangerous threat to the universe. His stature and age force people to not take him seriously; that's a bad decision...
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/ShawnTrans.png

Name: Lilac Skylace
Species: Human? (Shares several features with the other species, but Richie assumes she is Human.)
Weapon: None
Additional Info: Lilac is like a walking encyclopedia, as she knows almost anything that anybody asks, she just won't answer anyone except Richie, but only because of his link to Sho. Her abilities include; Levitation, Mind Reading, Teleportation, Necromancy, and others. She might have a connection to Tatsuke...
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/LilacTrans.png

Tatsuke Null- Dark/Light
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/Tatsuke.png

Unclaimed members of the ET currently being controlled by Richie until someone claims them(wasnt sure on Tatsuke because you gave no profile)
Aguno Masasea- Water
Matthew Fiema- Fire
Lite Hivolt- Lightning
Lee Hivolt- Lightning

Maika Ikalo- Ice
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/MaikaTrans.png

Zeph Falion- Wind
Edward Sanctuary(angel)- Light
Gaerland Atlas- Metal
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:08:51 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 03:33:51 pm »

Ian
Name: Tetthras
Species: Dragonkin
Weapon: Sword named Fenrir. Uses a combination of fire and thunder moves and magics.
Additional Info: Tetthras hunts Shadows for fun and to test his skill. He also hunts Angels to improve his skills. He wears a cloak that has been enchanted to keep his rage under control.

Name: Hawk
Species: Angel
Weapon: Hawk's Keys. Knives that are enchanted with lightning and ice

Additional Info: Hawk has been charged with tracking anyone he seems suspicious. Hawk is a water element.

Name:Larius
Species:Dragonkin
Weapons:Lances uses lightning
ocupation:Tetthras' big three.

Name:Jak
Age39
Species: Shadow
Demon name: Kajax
Weapon: Axe uses wind

Name: Wakin
species:Angel
weapon: Staff of Violation. uses all types of magic
Extra info: Wakin joins Tetthras' rebellion after he makes a shield to prevent Tatsuke from destroying his mind. Tetthras' big three

Name: Bethany
Species:Dragonkin
Weapon:spear uses fire

Name:Tek
Weapon: Bow and arrow. Wind

Name:Orsino
Species:Angel
Weapon: knives commands the dead.

NAme: Jakson
Species: Shadow
Weapon: shapeshifter. uses a blade made from his arm
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:04:22 am by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 03:34:12 pm »

lightball20
Name: Exzel
Weapon: Claymore
Additional Information: When he fights he can surround his arms from shoulder down with fire, can set something on fire if he has physical contact with it, or just shoot fireballs from his hands, the fireballs need a charge time of about 5 seconds, only go in a straight line, and are the size of his palms, he can also fire them with no charge time but they are smaller if he does that. His Claymore is specially made so that he can surround it with a layer of fire, he has to use both hands to swing it, and usually keeps it on his back. He enjoys killing nonelemental's and dissenters, he also has a grudge agaisnt Aguno and all water elementals, and will covertly kill weaker ones in ways that don't leave evidence that it was him. He can sense whether or not someone has energy, which includes angels because they are made of energy but can't tell the difference between an angel's energy body, and a person with an elemental energy
He is also the lone wolf of the Trinity and will never willingly work with another person.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/Bomb513/Exzel.png
Exzel Sketch.(still would like it if you could add the spiky hair similar to Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach, and he has tattered jeans but this is only an upper body sketch)

Name: Calarand
Age: 25(Older has control over time to make him self what ever age he wants, it at least 800 years old)
Weapon: Mace
Other Information: He has recently developed fire energy and regularly trains with Exzel. He claims to be Alden's brother(to be seen if he actually is). He also has control over time but only to the extent of controlling his own age. He has a secret plan that needs an angel with out elemental powers. He may also have other hidden powers that will become known over time
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:27:47 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 03:34:50 pm »

Aryeh

Name: Project 315 AKA Proth (stands for PROject THreefifteen)
Weapon: n/a
Bio: Proth has Multiple Personality Disorder and is actually many different minds in one who all act differently like different people.  His condition far exceeds usual afflictions of this disorder and he has become owned and brought up by an organisation who looks after strange people.  Now they have let him go and have asked all of his personalities to fight evil.  More personalities will show up as the time goes by, he starts off as his normal personality Proth.
Personalities can be seen in the below post.

Name: Stent
Weapon: Handgun for self defence, also has a tazer used specifically for when Proth goes out of control
Bio: Stent has been sent by the secret organisation to assist Proth's personalities and make sure he is ok.  He does not get involved in many situations but is there to make sure Proth is acting corectly.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:59:35 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 03:38:45 pm »

I will use this post for a list of my character's personalities Cheesy
elements are fire/water/earth/wind/light/darkness right?

Personality 1: Proth
Proth is the real personality and is a depressed yet blunt individual.  He has no memory of his past as only remembers being the body's true self and being Project 315
Element: None

Personality 2: Galactic Master
Galactic Master (GM) is a larger and than life and believes himself to be in control over the Universe, but he does some control over it.
Element: Darkness

Personality 3: Ghost
Ghost is the strongest one, he is stealthy and practically invisible at the speed he moves allowing him to disable anyone around him in a few miliseconds.
Element: Wind

Personality 4: Fatalé
This personality happens to be a female and she wears a wig, but as she is still in a hetro man's body she becomes a lesbian female.  She is sneaky in battle.
Element: Fire

Personality 5: TBA

There are 10 Personalities including Proth.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:57:38 am by Sgt Leaf » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 03:45:00 pm »

ok if you guys want any characters added, or any parts of a character talked about i will put it into your post, that way if you ever need an update on who a character is like these guys you can just go look at the first 5 posts were i can collect the info for them

after i post my guy there and get it reworked to be easier to read his, i will go back and fix up the posts to look nicer, and this is easier for me to do because i have nothing else to do when no one is posting Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 03:46:22 pm »

awesomeness, thanks dude this will make things easier Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 03:47:48 pm »

I will use this post for a list of my character's personalities Cheesy
elements are fire/water/earth/wind/light/darkness right?

Personality 1: Proth
Proth is the real personality and is a depressed yet blunt individual.  He has no memory of his past as only remembers being the body's true self and being Project 315
Element: None

Personality 2: Galactic Master
Galactic Master (GM) is a larger and than life and believes himself to be in control over the Universe, but he does some control over it.
Element: Darkness

Personality 3: TBA

There are 10 Personalities including Proth.
Your character is so effing interesting! I want to know more!
@Lightball- Thanks for updating us dude!
This should help when people get confused on characters.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 03:48:52 pm »

Your character is so effing interesting! I want to know more!
haha thanks Smiley

Richie you should put up the information on those other ET members you listed who all have weird names I don't remember Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 03:51:15 pm »

you didn't put that Hawk has water element
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 03:55:31 pm »

haha thanks Smiley

Richie you should put up the information on those other ET members you listed who all have weird names I don't remember Tongue
Names:
Aguno Masasea- Water
Matthew Fiema- Fire
Lite Hivolt- Lightning
Lee Hivolt- Lightning
Maika Ikalo- Ice
Zeph Falion- Wind
Nicolas Domina- Darkness
Edward Sanctuary- Light
Tatsuke Null- Dark/Light
Gaerland Atlas- Metal (Gaerland is the odd one in the ET as he is a non-elemental, he is one of the strongest of the ET, and I have big plans for him later...

Their infos will be posted later...
I need to post in the pokemon one first.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 03:57:39 pm »

Metal eh? yet none elemental hmmm? Lips Sealed
also there is both light and lightning... ok..? Tongue
a dark/light one =O
who is the leader anyhow? or is he someone else
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 04:03:15 pm »

Metal eh? yet none elemental hmmm? Lips Sealed
also there is both light and lightning... ok..? Tongue
a dark/light one =O
who is the leader anyhow? or is he someone else
Metal isn't an element unless you're talking about the periodic table. Tongue
Lightning / Electric, either way, they'd zap your arse off.
Tatsuke is very interesting, but my lips are sealed until it's completely necessary.
The leader? In due time my friends.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 04:07:18 pm »

for now i will leave those guys there untill we actualy get them given to someone or you actualy take control of them, so that way if people want to join they wont think those people are taken, i will probably put them in my post as i wont be using other characters
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: