Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 08:20:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aryeh and Richie's FanDex Thread - FanDex building

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Aryeh and Richie's FanDex Thread - FanDex building  (Read 3149 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2011, 11:56:46 am »

Wirey is now posted, my next one will be Infecti and Infectona the poison type infection Pokémon.  After that will be my awesome dual fire water ones: Splame, Simmeroil and Furighter.

To soon to discuss the rest of this, but since you've seen Dibbucling, here is the first Gym Leader's info I made a little while ago:

Gym Leader 1
Ghost Type

Spiridon
Male

Pokémon:

Phantid
Lv10
- Fury Cutter
- Leer
- Pursuit
- -----

Lammentyke
Lv12
- Rollout
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Dibbucling
Lv14
- Air Cutter
- Shadow Claw
- Toxic
- Ominous Wind

Badge: Netherworld Badge

Lastly, out of the ones so far, what Pokémon would you use for your team in the RP.  So far out of the ones posted, I'm going to have Dibbucling, Greenal and Interfi.  My character will have Interfi downloaded into his Pokédex Tongue  I'm also going to use Splame too, though I havn't posted his stuff yet.  I'm also going to use a couple legendary ones (you and me are teh bosses so we get legends Grin ) the ones I'm getting are the two extra ones with the base 600 and not a mascot,trio whatever, but stuff like Heatran and whatever.

Also what do you think of this plot idea of having Satoshi (Ash) come to the region to start his journey with Pikachu xD  That can be an extra thing involved with the rp Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2011, 05:21:07 pm »

Wirey is now posted, my next one will be Infecti and Infectona the poison type infection Pokémon.  After that will be my awesome dual fire water ones: Splame, Simmeroil and Furighter.

To soon to discuss the rest of this, but since you've seen Dibbucling, here is the first Gym Leader's info I made a little while ago:

Gym Leader 1
Ghost Type

Spiridon
Male

Pokémon:

Phantid
Lv10
- Fury Cutter
- Leer
- Pursuit
- -----

Lammentyke
Lv12
- Rollout
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Dibbucling
Lv14
- Air Cutter
- Shadow Claw
- Toxic
- Ominous Wind

Lastly, out of the ones so far, what Pokémon would you use for your team in the RP.  So far out of the ones posted, I'm going to have Dibbucling, Greenal and Interfi.  My character will have Interfi downloaded into his Pokédex Tongue  I'm also going to use Splame too, though I havn't posted his stuff yet.  I'm also going to use a couple legendary ones (you and me are teh bosses so we get legends Grin ) the ones I'm getting are the two extra ones with the base 600 and not a mascot,trio whatever, but stuff like Heatran and whatever.

Also what do you think of this plot idea of having Satoshi (Ash) come to the region to start his journey with Pikachu xD  That can be an extra thing involved with the rp Tongue
Nice. Cheesy

Ash is a spazz! D: He can be in it, I just dislike him. xD
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2011, 07:07:13 am »

I was thinking that maybe you should add a middle stage to Bizzard and then make it your Pseudo.. because it would work as a pseudo.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2011, 07:28:34 am »

Infecti is done Smiley

Infecti
Evolves into Infectona at Lv28

Types:
Poison > Poison

Ability:
Poison Point > Poison Touch

Height:
Infecti: 3'05
Infectona: 4'07

Weight:
Infecti: 40lbs
Infectona: 66lbs

Hatch at: 6630 Steps
EV Yield: Infecti: 1 HP, Infectona: 2 HP
Catch Rate: 90
Egg Groups: Monster Group, Amorphous Group

Pokédex Entries:
Infecti: The Poison from an Infecti can be useful for medical procedures as it neutralises enemy bacteria while in small doses.
Infectona: Attacking this Pokémon could be dangerous as it releases an infectious sludge that weakens the enemy.

Pokémon Information:
There have been plenty of Poison types about things like poison gas, poison sludge, etc but not one that is actually based on an infection itself so here is a pure Poison type about it.

Base Stats:

Infecti:
Base Stat Total: 330
Base HP: 80
Base Atk: 52
Base Def: 44
Base SpAtk: 51
Base SpDef: 49
Base Speed: 54

Infectona:
Base Stat Total: 479
Base HP: 112
Base Atk: 80
Base Def: 70
Base SpAtk: 69
Base SpDef: 72
Base Speed: 76

Moves:

Level Up:

Infecti:
Lv1- Tackle
Lv1- Poison Sting
Lv1- Growl
Lv5- Acid
Lv13- Absorb
Lv12- PoisonPowder
Lv20- Acid Spray
Lv34- Clear Smog
Lv41- Gastro Acid
Lv50- Poison Fang
Lv57- Toxic
Lv60- Sludge
Lv68- Toxic Spikes
Lv76- Sludge Wave

Infectona:
Lv1- Poison Fang
Lv1- Toxic
Lv1- Toxic Spikes
Lv3- Sludge Wave
Lv6- Sludge Bomb
Lv11- Poison Tail
Lv14- Clear Smog
Lv17- Bite
Lv29- Poison Gas
Lv34- Poison Jab
Lv40- Cross Poison
Lv49- Acid Armor
Lv56- Gunk Shot
Lv61- Nightmare
Lv68- Recover
Lv75- SecretPower
Lv80- Guard Swap

TMs:

Infecti:
TM06- Toxic
TM09- Venoshock
TM10- Hidden Power
TM17- Protect
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Smack Down
TM27- Return
TM32- Double Team
TM34- Sludge Wave
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM44- Rest
TM52- Focus Blast
TM54- False Swipe
TM56- Fling
TM73- Thunder Wave
TM77- Psych Up
TM84- Poison Jab
TM86- Grass Knot
TM89- U-turn
TM90- Subsitute
HM01- Cut

Infectona:
TM01- Hone Claws
TM03- Psyshock
TM06- Toxic
TM08- Bulk Up
TM09- Venoshock
TM10- Hidden Power
TM15- Hyper Beam
TM17- Protect
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Smack Down
TM27- Return
TM32- Double Team
TM34- Sludge Wave
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM40- Aerial Ace
TM44- Rest
TM52- Focus Blast
TM54- False Swipe
TM56- Fling
TM63- Embargo
TM68- Giga Impact
TM73- Thunder Wave
TM77- Psych Up
TM80- Rock Slide
TM81- X-Scissor
TM84- Poison Jab
TM86- Grass Knot
TM89- U-turn
TM90- Subsitute
HM01- Cut

next ones is my fire and water dual 3 stage and after that is my deep sea Pokémon based on deepsea creatures.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:39:55 am by Grapha » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2011, 07:37:40 am »

I like this one, I just think Poison Heal is pointless as Poison Types can't be Poisoned.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2011, 07:39:19 am »

I like this one, I just think Poison Heal is pointless as Poison Types can't be Poisoned.
lol a derp on my part, I'm gonna change it.  Also:

I was thinking that maybe you should add a middle stage to Bizzard and then make it your Pseudo.. because it would work as a pseudo.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2011, 07:42:08 am »

lol a derp on my part, I'm gonna change it.  Also:

Oh, right. Though, Eviscerage can't be pseudo unless I give it that and an Immunity, I mean, I can change Simple for something like Levitate, but that's overdone.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2011, 07:44:40 am »

Oh, right. Though, Eviscerage can't be pseudo unless I give it that and an Immunity, I mean, I can change Simple for something like Levitate, but that's overdone.
what do you mean?  it's a cool dragon type, it could have a middle stage and be a cool pseudo.  After all, it's still too strong at the moment, it's stats are too high for something without a nerf so being a pseudo or being nerfed is the only way to have it have that high stats.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2011, 07:51:11 am »

what do you mean?  it's a cool dragon type, it could have a middle stage and be a cool pseudo.  After all, it's still too strong at the moment, it's stats are too high for something without a nerf so being a pseudo or being nerfed is the only way to have it have that high stats.
Kaydoe, I'll work on that. But I gotta go to school though, see ya dude.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2011, 02:35:24 am »

Noxison

Type:
Poison/Dark

Ability:
Levitate/Lightningrod

Species:
Crawler Pokemon

Height: (Length)
13'10"

Weight:
222.3lbs

Hatch at 6355 steps.
EV Yield: 1 HP, 1 Defense
Catch Rate: 80
Egg Groups: Amorphous and Monster

Pokedex Entries:
Noxison are nocturnal. The tails of these Pokemon are often mistaken for their heads; those who attack it's tail are met with surprising counteractive force. It's rubbery skin on it's wings absorb electric attacks.

Info:
Noxison lack bones, but have special muscles in their heads and tails capable of stretching to monstrous sizes. They react to heat; as if they can see it. Noxison's limbs have special filaments that let it scale mountain cliffs and walls.

Stats:

Noxison:
Hp: 95
Attack: 80
Defense: 115
Sp.Attack: 80
Sp.Defense: 105
Speed: 50
Total: 535

Moves:

Noxison:
-Wrap
-Acid Spray
-Bite
-Gastro Acid
13-Poison Fang
19-Acid
25-Counter
25-Mirror Coat
31-Stockpile
31-Spit Up
31-Swallow
37-Assurance
42-Acid Armor
48-Poison Tail
54-Sludge
60-Coil
66-Toxic Spikes
72-Sludge Bomb
78-Payback
84-Sludge Wave
90-Gunk Shot
96-Crush Grip
96-Wring Out

TMs:

Noxison:
01-Hone Claws
02-Dragon Claw
05-Roar
06-Toxic
08-Bulk Up
09-Venoshock
10-Hidden Power
12-Taunt
15-Hyper Beam
16-Light Screen
17-Protect
18-Rain Dance
20-Safeguard
21-Frustration
24-Thunderbolt
26-Earthquake
27-Return
29-Psychic
30-Shadow Ball
31-Brick Break
32-Double Team
34-Sludge Wave
35-Flamethrower
36-Sludge Bomb
38-Fire Blast
40-Aerial Ace
42-Facade
44-Rest
45-Attract
52-Focus Blast
55-Scald
56-Fling
65-Shadow Claw
66-Payback
67-Retaliate
71-Stone Edge
82-Dragon Tail
83-Work Up
84-Poison Jab
89-U-Turn
90-Substitute
92-Trick Room
93-Wild Charge
94-Rock Smash
HM01-Cut
HM02-Fly
HM03-Surf
HM04-Strength
HM05-Waterfall
HM06-Dive
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:57:29 pm by Itsasetup » Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2011, 01:01:23 pm »

I noticed, on Infectona, that it learns Nightmare, but it doesn't learn any moves that induce sleep.

Did you plan on adding that in Egg Moves later or something?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2011, 03:39:22 pm »

Gym Leader 1
Ghost Type

Spiridon
Male

Pokémon:

Phantid
Lv10
- Fury Cutter
- Leer
- Pursuit
- -----

Lammentyke
Lv12
- Rollout
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Dibbucling
Lv14
- Air Cutter
- Shadow Claw
- Toxic
- Ominous Wind

Sorry so late but, no TM?

I'm gonna start on my actual Pseudo, Maliscorn.

Name: Malinice
Evolves at Lv35 into Malegis.
Evolves again at Lv60 into Maliscorn.

Type:
Ghost/Steel > Ghost/Steel > Ghost/Steel

Ability:
Levitate > Levitate > Levitate

Species:
Ghost Sword Pokemon > Guardian Shield Pokemon > Sadistic Arsenal Pokemon

Height(Length):
2'00" > 5'10" > 8'09"

Weight:
90.0lbs. > 340.8lbs. > 1214.5lbs.

Hatch at 9055 steps.
Ev Yield: 1 Attack > 2 Defense > 2 Attack, 1 Defense
Catch Rate: 100 > 80 > 23
Egg Groups: Amorphous and Water 3

Pokedes Entries:
Malinice: Existing since ancient times, these Pokemon would aid soldiers during battles.
Malegis: Housed inside a shield. Just two Malegis sitting side by side are enough to withstand the strongest of attacks.
Maliscorn: Using it's ability to move objects, it creates a suit of armor fashioned from over one thousand weapons.

Info:
As you can tell, they are based of weapons. Tongue

Stats:

Malinice:
Hp: 30
Attack: 90
Defense: 34
Sp.Attack: 23
Sp.Defense: 22
Speed: 31
Total: 230

Malegis:
Hp: 55
Attack: 80
Defense: 134
Sp.Attack: 23
Sp.Defense: 83
Speed: 20
Total: 395

Maliscorn:
Hp: 90
Attack: 139
Defense: 130
Sp.Attack: 121
Sp.Defense: 120
Speed: 30
Total: 600
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2011, 08:52:32 am »

hmm interesting, I think Malegis should be a bit stronger BST wise though, like 400andsomething Tongue unless you are following a certain pattern, then it's ok

If Bizzard isn't the pseudo, then it's evo really does need editing cos 580 is too much BST, usually a mon doesnt have over 540 without a nerf of some kind.  Also bizzard needs a second ability since one ability can't become two due to each ability having the number 1 or 2 and then 1 becoming 1 and 2 becoming 2.

but yeah it is a bit too soon for pseudos, there is a bunch of mons you need to do in between Tongue  but yeah if your psuedo isn't a dragon, I guess my one will be the dragon Tongue  Since I knew one would be dragon and the other would not be and then I'd plan mine depending on what you did since I wanted you to have first pick in that Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2011, 05:00:31 pm »

hmm interesting, I think Malegis should be a bit stronger BST wise though, like 400andsomething Tongue unless you are following a certain pattern, then it's ok

If Bizzard isn't the pseudo, then it's evo really does need editing cos 580 is too much BST, usually a mon doesnt have over 540 without a nerf of some kind.  Also bizzard needs a second ability since one ability can't become two due to each ability having the number 1 or 2 and then 1 becoming 1 and 2 becoming 2.

but yeah it is a bit too soon for pseudos, there is a bunch of mons you need to do in between Tongue  but yeah if your psuedo isn't a dragon, I guess my one will be the dragon Tongue  Since I knew one would be dragon and the other would not be and then I'd plan mine depending on what you did since I wanted you to have first pick in that Smiley
Sure, I can do that.

Water you talking about? Tongue Eviscerage's BST is 530. And Bizzard does have two, check it. I edited them.

You got me thinking of Pseudoes. Grin If you want, you can place their dex numbers later.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2011, 08:51:21 am »

Sure, I can do that.
nice, I feel like middle stages do deserve to be a bit tougher since if osmeone uses them, it'll be a while before they evolve into their stronger stages

Water you talking about? Tongue Eviscerage's BST is 530. And Bizzard does have two, check it. I edited them.
alright cool ^^
I need to update the OP soon, can you quickly list the names of the ones you''ve done that arent in the OP (except pseudo) so I don't have to go through all the posts xD *had a long day and is tired*

You got me thinking of Pseudoes. Grin If you want, you can place their dex numbers later.
yeah I'll add them to just before the legends start.  And I'm thinking of a Poison Dragon Pseudo, maybe one based on tranq darts xD  But I'll do the rest of what I've got planned first
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: