Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 11:11:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aryeh and Richie's FanDex Thread - FanDex building

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Aryeh and Richie's FanDex Thread - FanDex building  (Read 3163 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 01:20:56 pm »

oh btw after we do that, how about I do the 3 stage bird mon and you do a 3 stage bug mon Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 05:17:50 pm »

Thanks, I thought batteries would be pretty original.

I actually tried to base Batteray on a ray gun, or Battery man AA. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 05:24:09 pm »

I actually have a pokemon based on a wire in my concept list Tongue  We definitely got some innovotive electrics in this fandex, of things needed to be based on.

so yah you do the moves for fire and electric, I'll force myself to finish the water starter thing and then we can get onto the basic things,... I'm doing a very annoying normal/ground type cat like mon with arena trap xD then my basic bird will be a falcon Smiley
I have 41 concepts that I've decided I'm going to go forward with for this.
At some point we'll each take a fossil mon each too, I'm doing one based on Kentrasaurus (it's like stegosaurus except spikier Tongue )

I think this can go well, we have cool ideas ^^  then we can rp awesomely, I think we should have an rp region with like 50 badges and take the rp slow so we can all have a huge making the most of all our work thing xD a gym for each type and then a gym for different kinds of strategies xP but we'll think about that later haha I'm getting too far ahead of myself
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 05:52:18 pm »

I actually have a pokemon based on a wire in my concept list Tongue  We definitely got some innovotive electrics in this fandex, of things needed to be based on.

so yah you do the moves for fire and electric, I'll force myself to finish the water starter thing and then we can get onto the basic things,... I'm doing a very annoying normal/ground type cat like mon with arena trap xD then my basic bird will be a falcon Smiley
I have 41 concepts that I've decided I'm going to go forward with for this.
At some point we'll each take a fossil mon each too, I'm doing one based on Kentrasaurus (it's like stegosaurus except spikier Tongue )

I think this can go well, we have cool ideas ^^  then we can rp awesomely, I think we should have an rp region with like 50 badges and take the rp slow so we can all have a huge making the most of all our work thing xD a gym for each type and then a gym for different kinds of strategies xP but we'll think about that later haha I'm getting too far ahead of myself
I was thinking of doing a tyrannosaurus one, but it'd just be out classed by Rampardos, I'll think about this.

50 badges is a bit much... XD
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 01:40:19 am »

I have an idea for the bird Pokemon representitives.

Name: Peakik
Evolves at level 19 into Kawktail.
Evolves again at level 31 into Pheazikik.

Don't judge yet! I'll finish later!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 03:40:50 am »

I have an idea for the bird Pokemon representitives.

Name: Peakik
Evolves at level 19 into Kawktail.
Evolves again at level 31 into Pheazikik.

Don't judge yet! I'll finish later!
I already said I wanted to do the bird ones based on falcons back in an earlier post.  But that doesnt mean you cant have other three stage flying mons, it just means you arent limited to normal/flying :/

I was thinking of doing a tyrannosaurus one, but it'd just be out classed by Rampardos, I'll think about this.

50 badges is a bit much... XD
lol
rampardos is a pachycephalasaurus, a dinosaur with a hard head that rams into things.  What if you did one based on umm...dimetrodon?
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 03:55:30 am »

I already said I wanted to do the bird ones based on falcons back in an earlier post.  But that doesnt mean you cant have other three stage flying mons, it just means you arent limited to normal/flying :/
lol
rampardos is a pachycephalasaurus, a dinosaur with a hard head that rams into things.  What if you did one based on umm...dimetrodon?
Wha- I thought you were doing the Normal-type Route 1 Pokemon rep. (Rattata/Bidoof/etc.)
Sorry...

I know what Rampardos is... I just said that because Rampardos could outclass any attack based fossil mon.
But a speed based Dimetrodon will be cool.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 04:07:25 am »

Wha- I thought you were doing the Normal-type Route 1 Pokemon rep. (Rattata/Bidoof/etc.)
Sorry..
No I said that we'd each do a normal route 1 mon each and then I'd do the bird and you do the bug Tongue

But a speed based Dimetrodon will be cool.
nice Cheesy ((urban dictionary says nice isn't a strong word when used, which is weird because I use nice as a stronger word than cool... meh)) it could have solar power because of the sail on back allowing it to get energy from the sun Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 04:18:26 am »

No I said that we'd each do a normal route 1 mon each and then I'd do the bird and you do the bug Tongue
nice Cheesy ((urban dictionary says nice isn't a strong word when used, which is weird because I use nice as a stronger word than cool... meh)) it could have solar power because of the sail on back allowing it to get energy from the sun Tongue
I have a Bug in stock I think...

Chlorophyll wouldn't work huh, it'll most likely be a Rock/Fire, so Solar Power or Drought would work fine.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 04:21:21 am »

I have a Bug in stock I think...

Chlorophyll wouldn't work huh, it'll most likely be a Rock/Fire, so Solar Power or Drought would work fine.
rock/fire seems interesting and yah solar power is cool because dimetrodon picks up the sun's rays and uses them.  chlorophyll is more for plants, not reptile things Tongue
but yeah dimetrodonmon would be a cool, mon I can't wait ^_^ fossil mons are two stages usually (except aerodactyl who was like a third one xP )
In my concept list, I have what may be the best wall ever
I'll finish my water starter today xP
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 04:23:38 am »

rock/fire seems interesting and yah solar power is cool because dimetrodon picks up the sun's rays and uses them.  chlorophyll is more for plants, not reptile things Tongue
but yeah dimetrodonmon would be a cool, mon I can't wait ^_^ fossil mons are two stages usually (except aerodactyl who was like a third one xP )
In my concept list, I have what may be the best wall ever
I'll finish my water starter today xP
Now I just need to think about the final evos stats....
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 06:18:03 am »

btw from TMs, teach every Pokémon we make: Toxic, Hidden Power, Protect, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Rest, Substitute Smiley

*working on Water Starter, onto the TM moves section*
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 06:26:55 am »

Water Type Starter
Name: Feshi
Evolves at Lv16 into Feshish
Evolves at Lv36 into Feshamight

Types:
Water/Normal > Water > Water

Species: Watery Fish Pokémon

Height:
Feshi: 2'0
Feshish: 2'11
Feshamight: 3'11

Weight:
Feshi: 19.3lbs
Feshish: 30.1lbs
Feshamight: 70lbs

Hatch at: 6000 Steps
EV Yield: Feshi: 1 SpDef, Feshish: 2 SpDef, Feshamight: 3 SpDef
Catch Rate: 28
Egg Groups: Water 2

Pokédex Entries:
Feshi: Feshi are a Fish that is able to survive out of water easily, but are lacking in the ability to move well on land
Feshish: This Pokémon moveset has managed to improve to allow itself to move on land and defend itself more thoroughly.
Feshamight: A large powerful Fish that has enabled itself to move on land as well as water yet keep a control over the water around it.

Pokémon Information:
Feshi is a blue Fish Pokémon that is filled with water.  They are able to move along on land but have no legs or anything of the sort, but can move easier the stronger it gets.
Name Origins:
Feshi is a funny way of saying Fishy, Feshish is the same with the sh of fish appearing again, Feshamight has the same fesh thing with might on the end.

Base Stats:

Feshi:
Base Stat Total: 244
Base HP: 50
Base Atk: 10
Base Def: 50
Base SpAtk: 40
Base SpDef: 66
Base Speed: 28

Feshish:
Base Stat Total: 372
Base HP: 80
Base Atk: 20
Base Def: 72
Base SpAtk: 64
Base SpDef: 93
Base Speed: 43

Feshamight:
Base Stat Total: 523
Base HP: 110
Base Atk: 30
Base Def: 100
Base SpAtk: 90
Base SpDef: 133
Base Speed: 60

Moves:
Level Up:

Feshi:
Lv1- Pound
Lv1- Tail Whip
Lv6- Take Down
Lv13- Bubble
Lv20- Water Gun
Lv31- Swift
Lv39- Whirpool
Lv47- Dive
Lv56- Aqua Ring
Lv67- Soak
Lv79- Acid Armor
Lv88- Healing Wish

Feshish:
Lv1- Pound
Lv1- Tail Whip
Lv1- Take Down
Lv1- Bubble
Lv6- Water Gun
Lv18- Swift
Lv21- Aqua Jet
Lv29- Whirlpool
Lv34- Dive
Lv42- Aqua Ring
Lv50- Soak
Lv59- Acid Armor
Lv63- Healing Wish
Lv69- Recover
Lv78- Brine
Lv82- Psycho Shift
Lv90- Muddy Water

Feshamight:
Lv1- Water Gun
Lv1- Swift
Lv1- Aqua Jet
Lv1- Calm Mind
Lv7- Whirlpool
Lv12- Dive
Lv20- Aqua Ring
Lv24- Soak
Lv34- Acid Armor
Lv36- Healing Wish
Lv41- Recover
Lv48- Brine
Lv56- Psycho Shift
Lv61- Muddy Water
Lv70- Bounce
Lv79- Refresh
Lv88- Tail Glow
Lv92- Mirror Coat

TMs:

Feshi:
TM04- Calm Mind
TM06- Toxic
TM10- Hidden Power
TM13- Ice Beam
TM16- Light Screen
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM27- Return
TM29- Psychic
TM32- Double Team
TM33- Reflect
TM44- Rest
TM48- Round
TM51- Ally Switch
TM55- Scald
TM86- Grass Knot
TM90- Subsitute
HM03- Surf
HM05- Waterfall
HM06- Dive

Feshish:
TM03- Psyshock
TM04- Calm Mind
TM06- Toxic
TM10- Hidden Power
TM13- Ice Beam
TM16- Light Screen
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM19- Telekinesis
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM27- Return
TM29- Psychic
TM32- Double Team
TM33- Reflect
TM40- Aerial Ace
TM42- Facade
TM44- Rest
TM48- Round
TM51- Ally Switch
TM55- Scald
TM70- Flash
TM83- Work Up
TM86- Grass Knot
TM90- Substitute
TM92- Trick Room
HM03- Surf
HM05- Waterfall
HM06- Dive

Feshamight:
TM03- Psyshock
TM04- Calm Mind
TM06- Toxic
TM10- Hidden Power
TM13- Ice Beam
TM16- Light Screen
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM19- Telekinesis
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM27- Return
TM29- Psychic
TM30- Shadow Ball
TM32- Double Team
TM33- Reflect
TM40- Aerial Ace
TM42- Facade
TM44- Rest
TM48- Round
TM51- Ally Switch
TM52- Focus Blast
TM53- Energy Ball
TM55- Scald
TM70- Flash
TM72- Thunder Wave
TM82- Dragon Tail
TM83- Work Up
TM86- Grass Knot
TM90- Subsitute
TM92- Trick Room
HM03- Surf
HM05- Waterfall
HM06- Dive
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 03:34:42 pm »

Feshi. Cool name.
When I saw the final evo I thought of Reshiram. Tongue

I just noticed, those are the first Water starters to not learn Hydro Pump at any point of their learnset.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 04:19:29 pm »

Feshi. Cool name.
When I saw the final evo I thought of Reshiram. Tongue

I just noticed, those are the first Water starters to not learn Hydro Pump at any point of their learnset.
Yah they are more defensive Smiley

The next ones I'll work on are my Normal/Ground type basic mon Smiley what's your basicmon concept? Smiley
then after I do the bird and you do the bug, we'll each do a couple 2 stage families each to get us into the main brunt of the dex Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: