Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 12:57:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon Black & White - Wi-Fi Tournament Announced - Japan

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon Black & White - Wi-Fi Tournament Announced - Japan  (Read 141 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2011, 01:35:56 pm »

The official site has announced the first ever Wi-Fi tournament. Previously, the rankings have been based on Random Matchup, but this time it appears to use the Battle Competition part of the game. This cup, the "Japan Cup", is to commemorate the first birthday of Pokémon Black & White in Japan and is only accessible by players in Japan. Applications are from September 9th 2011 to September 14th 2011 while the Tournament itself runs from September 15th 2011 to September 19th 2011. Full details about this is expected tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 05:13:55 pm »

I guess this makes up for them not getting involved in VGC due to the earthquake
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:03:50 pm »

The official site has updated with details of the Wi-Fi tournament announced yesterday. This cup, the "Japan Cup", is to commemorate the first birthday of Pokémon Black & White in Japan and is only accessible by players in Japan. Applications are from September 9th 2011 to September 14th 2011 through the Daisuki Club website, and there's only 10,000 spaces while the Tournament itself runs from September 15th 2011 to September 19th 2011 and the results are on September 28th 2011.
 Like the World Championships that ended yesterday, the battles here are Double Battles where you can only used Pokémon from the Unova Pokédex and cannot use Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem. It uses the Battle Box and Battle Competition parts of the game and the Pokémon in the Battle Box cannot be changed. People caught cheating are banned from this and all future competitions
 In addition to this, the C-Gear skin, given to promote Worlds recently in America and Europe, is to be given to all participants of this tournament.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: