Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 02:43:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Emerald

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Emerald  (Read 867 times)
No Name Available
AKA: Milky13
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:54:51 pm »

I was wondering if you guys knew where i could pick a copy of Pokemon Emerald for 10$ or less?

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 09:11:09 pm »

If you want it legit, the answer is you can't, under most circumstances (better hope you get lucky at a garage sale).

If you don't care about legitimacy, pirated copies can be found for cheaper. However be warned that they often have issues the real deal wouldn't.

Option three is use a ROM...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news =\
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 09:21:20 pm »

If you want it legit, the answer is you can't, under most circumstances (better hope you get lucky at a garage sale).

If you don't care about legitimacy, pirated copies can be found for cheaper. However be warned that they often have issues the real deal wouldn't.

Option three is use a ROM...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news =\

Sad Well What would be the cheapest price I could find for a legit copy?
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 09:30:13 pm »

Sad Well What would be the cheapest price I could find for a legit copy?
Most I see are around $25, but I bet if you look around online you could find one for around $20... Only buy from places that are insured though, so if you get a bogus copy you can get your cash back.
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 09:40:58 pm »

Most I see are around $25, but I bet if you look around online you could find one for around $20... Only buy from places that are insured though, so if you get a bogus copy you can get your cash back.

Thx, I'll see what I come up with.
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 09:42:29 pm »

When I bought mine it was around 25 dollars, with shipping it totaled around 30. It's a nice investment, a great game to add to your pokemon collection.

I got mines off ebay, but you really have to screen it well to make sure you're getting a legit copy (and make sure they allow returns), but yea that's about the price.

I think the key to knowing if they're legit is if you can pal park with it, and the DS game recognizes it (so you have to have a DS or DS Lite to do this check).
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 09:44:06 pm »

When I bought mine it was around 25 dollars, with shipping it totaled around 30. It's a nice investment, a great game to add to your pokemon collection.

I got mines off ebay, but you really have to screen it well to make sure you're getting a legit copy (and make sure they allow returns), but yea that's about the price.

I think the key to knowing if they're legit is if you can pal park with it, and the DS game recognizes it (so you have to have a DS or DS Lite to do this check).

Im sorry, but I find this funny. If you were to come to my town, game stop has new and old copies for around 5-10 bucks
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »

I know it's good investment my it was my second game, and is my fave game to this day, Now I regret selling it. Sad

Im sorry, but I find this funny. If you were to come to my town, game stop has new and old copies for around 5-10 bucks

Lucky it's 40$ for me.
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 09:55:30 pm »

No Gamestop in my area sells GBA games anymore, believe me I looked.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 09:57:48 pm »

My gamestop has Gamboy Color games!
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 09:58:22 pm »

Shocked What?! You've got it rough. 
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 04:14:22 pm »

You won't get one for that cheap, they are a rare and awesome game and thus they cost quite a bit, your best bet will be Amazon but it won't be that cheap.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 04:21:24 pm »

Yup.

Although my local used game store (tiny chain with only 2 locations) carries everything back to around the NES xDDD and original GB shit too. So I can get my hands on next to anything I want if I'm willing to wait for them to find one... And sometimes they cut me a deal because they like me xD
Report Spam   Logged

No Name Available
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 04:25:26 pm »

You won't get one for that cheap, they are a rare and awesome game and thus they cost quite a bit, your best bet will be Amazon but it won't be that cheap.

Kinda figured, I'm just gonna get it from Gamestop, rather than take the risk of it being fake.
Report Spam   Logged

You just lost the game
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:15 pm »

Also keep in mind the fact that I tend to run contests with free legit Pokemon crud as prizes... Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: