Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:17:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My signature. But Why. D:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My signature. But Why. D:  (Read 1625 times)
DelightfulPotato
Pokemon Demigod
Sapphire Collector

Gym Leader Extraordinaire!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »

It is the resolution that affects it, that, and the zoom.

STOP ZOOMING IN PAST 100%. 100% is the max for a reason.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 04:30:51 am »

I never zoomed in.  It's been how it's always been.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
[Shell.dll]
Wolpertinger
Mystic Lawn Gnomes
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 05:43:38 pm »

I never zoomed in.  It's been how it's always been.
because your screen is derp.
Report Spam   Logged

It is forbidden, asking why is irrelevant.
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 03:06:23 am »

ya dont make her change her sig because your screen is small or stupid, you guys should change your computer instead

and on my computer i checked, if i change my browser screen to be just under 1' the snapple merges, but over 1 foot it looks fine, so there you guys just get something equivilent to a 13 inch screen, and aryeh it could be because you have a square screen it makes it need to be longer because its a derpy screen
(imo square = derpy, rectangle = awesome)
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 08:37:53 am »

the shape doesnt affect it, it's still long screen and it happens to be tall as well so it might as well be a rectangle (it's not exactly square it's just cos it's tall it becomes vaguely square like), square-ness doesnt make it small, it just means its tall, but it's still long.  I don't think it's my screen at all because everything you've said isn't applying to it.  It's a big-ish screen and I don't zoom in.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 01:48:12 pm »

Ok I'm going to lock this now.

The original question was already answeed, the image shows exactly why the stacked image sig was unreasonably big and uncomfortable for several members and why it was altered. The max height for sigs is 500, please keep that in mind in the future. As I have said before, ask someone to rate your sig when you edit it to make sure it comes out ok.  I do realize this was an unpredicted mistake on Miku's part, but other people shouldn't have to change their own preferred compuetr settings, etc just to accomadate themselves to one person's signature.

--

Should anyone have any further inquiries on this issue in the future, or for signatures in general, feel free to pm a staff member. Thank you.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: